Lux Soap

Lux Soap

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lux? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Peterkirgan
Peterkirgan

The one and only!

Ive always used lux as a kid experimented with others and still apart from the downsizing its the best! Palmolive also great as well all made offshore but good products went to a party and was commented by a woman on the aftershave! I said no just the soap!!!!! Lol

Purchased in February 2021 at IGA for $2.50.

Causes Irritation No
katespetruvia
katespetruviaSydney

can't resist the smell

this is the soap I use for the last 12 months & I never changed. This soap is mositurising, regardless of what variant. It is not expensive and can be bought anywhere.

Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

fantastic formulation

This soap is good. It makes my skin soft and smells good especially the pink one. It doesn't make my skin feel moisturized. If you are after getting a soap that's heavily available on supermarkets, this is a good choice.

Purchased in December 2019.

Causes Irritation No
Ronna Scott
Ronna Scottsydney

the violet one is what I use

I love the scent of this soap, it's not overpowering and it leaves my skin soft. I buy this in value packs as I realize it saves me some money.

louisa2015
louisa2015Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lux for Everyone ☺

I've been using lux for 5 plus years and my opinion it's a good and cheap soap. It has a beautiful smell and i dont have any problems with it☺i gi e it thumps up.

doinafriggant
doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells good, feels good and smooth on my skin

Some soaps dries up my skin. Like after taking a quick shower, I felt some skin tightening and drying. It was because of a cheap soap that never works then I figured I should change what I'm using. I saw this on the soap stand and bought it immediately after reading its "moisturizing" claims. Right after a few days of using it, I never felt the tightening and dryness especially on my elbow area. I guess this product is awesome.

Lee
LeeNSW, 2560

I love Lux

Lux soap has always been great. I love the fragrances, it feels lovely on the skin, and is well priced. The multi-packs are great value. The only thing I think would be great is packs with mixed fragrances

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

I love it. ♥

Fantastic quality product, incredible on my skin and they smell great too. I use them for myself, both my children and husband. My kids and I have really sensitive skin & eczema flare ups, since using the Purify soaps this has been decreased by a dramatic amount. Would recommend these to anyone seeking a more sensitive option.

grrrrlll
grrrrlll

The Lux soaps are great value and would be good for a whole family. The scents are not too feminine or too masculine and are pleasant. The lathering qualities are good, and these soaps seem to last longer than some other brands. They are quite sturdy and don't dissolve too easily. Leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh.
The Lux soaps are fantastic value for money. You can get them in larger packs than other soaps which is economical. Some stores such as Big W sell these in packs of 8 or 10. The scents are also rather nice.
There is nothing I do not like about these soaps

Mans
Mans

Yes! Lux is very good soap and reasonable for all type of people.. Also it can be used in all the seasons .. Am using lux from past 13 years.. I can't remember any negative about Lux.. It's good.........

Mythic
Mythic

Good

A good price on this product and it might work for people with less senstitive skin than myself, it just wasn't for me!
The smell of this soap was beautiful when I tried it a couple of months ago, so whoever is in charge of the aromatherepy potion of the product is doing a good job. The price is decent and afforable and it's easy to find, it's often on sale in my local Coles.
My one issue with this soap is that I felt it really dried out the skin after a few days of using it. The smell is pretty but for long term use, I prefer a product which doesn't dry out my skin!

beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

overall i like the lux soaps, i do not use soaps too much as i prefer body washes and shower gels but if i use soap then this is one of the brands i buy, my husband uses soaps alot so he likes this one as it leaves his skin feeling soft and smooth
the price of lux soap is great, especially when i special, i love the range of scents that are available, they are devine, doesnt leave your skin feeling tight and dry like other soaps can, the packaging is cute which is important to me,
there are no cons for the lux soaps

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I must admit I have a terrible hang up about using soaps this is until I tried Lux. It is gentle on the skin and it has a lovely soft smell to it also. It did lather up very easy and all I can say is my skin felt lovely and fresh after I used this soap and smelt gorgeous.
I must admit I am a bt iff'y with all soaps but I wanted to try some so it was this one or Imperial leather, I chose this one Lux as it smelt so nice.
It is a soap and I have a terrible hang up about using soap's until I tried this one Lux.

ReviewPrincess
ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

'Lux Soap' is an economical buy, particularly for a larger household, where single or double soap pack purchases are simply impractical. It is an excellent grease-cutting soap which is not too harsh on the skin. The fragrances are lovely and make excellent drawer scenters until one is ready to use them. The packaging is attractive to the eye, so it is readily sighted when hunting it out on the supermarket shelves. A round edged soap of a good size, which feels good to hold and lathers well.
Lathers well. Lovely fragrances. Not too harsh on the skin. Good grease-cutter. Economical bulk pack buy.
Nothing; this is a good shower, bath or basin soap.

sumaya
sumaya

Good

I love Lux Soap and no matter what other soaps i use for a change, i always come back to Lux Soap. There is no disappointments when using Lux and i feel it is one of the great brands on the market at the moment. It smell great, moisturies and cleans my skin leaving me feeling great for the rest of the day. The only thing i would change is the price because it is only soap and i sometimes think that like everything,it is a little bit expensive
Smells great, moisturises as it cleans my skin and leaves my skin looking great.
Could be a little cheaper.

reviewmatey
reviewmateyAU

Good

my personal favourite i sthe pink one and i think it has the best fragrance.The ones which came with almond essence are not available here anymore.Also the Lux with rose petals stuck on it was the best,they looked really cute.Lux is certainly luxury and fits the budget.Another thing is like Palmolive Lux comes in value packs of 5 or 3 and they are easily available in any pharmacy or store.
Cheap-Nice fragrances-does not dissolve easily when left in water
Nothing striking-it does the job a soap must do but sometimes i think it loses its fragrance towards the end