Lux Soap

Lux Soap

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lux? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

doinafriggant
doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells good, feels good and smooth on my skin

Some soaps dries up my skin. Like after taking a quick shower, I felt some skin tightening and drying. It was because of a cheap soap that never works then I figured I should change what I'm using. I saw this on the soap stand and bought it immediately after reading its "moisturizing" claims. Right after a few days of using it, I never felt the tightening and dryness especially on my elbow area. I guess this product is awesome.

Lee
LeeNSW, 2560

I love Lux

Lux soap has always been great. I love the fragrances, it feels lovely on the skin, and is well priced. The multi-packs are great value. The only thing I think would be great is packs with mixed fragrances

I love it. ♥

Fantastic quality product, incredible on my skin and they smell great too. I use them for myself, both my children and husband. My kids and I have really sensitive skin & eczema flare ups, since using the Purify soaps this has been decreased by a dramatic amount. Would recommend these to anyone seeking a more sensitive option.

grrrrlll
grrrrlll

The Lux soaps are great value and would be good for a whole family. The scents are not too feminine or too masculine and are pleasant. The lathering qualities are good, and these soaps seem to last longer than some other brands. They are quite sturdy and don't dissolve too easily. Leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh.
The Lux soaps are fantastic value for money. You can get them in larger packs than other soaps which is economical. Some stores such as Big W sell these in packs of 8 or 10. The scents are also rather nice.
There is nothing I do not like about these soaps

Mans
Mans

Yes! Lux is very good soap and reasonable for all type of people.. Also it can be used in all the seasons .. Am using lux from past 13 years.. I can't remember any negative about Lux.. It's good.........

Hand Washes & Soaps

Find out how Lux Soap compares to other Hand Washes & Soaps

ReviewPrincess
ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

'Lux Soap' is an economical buy, particularly for a larger household, where single or double soap pack purchases are simply impractical. It is an excellent grease-cutting soap which is not too harsh on the skin. The fragrances are lovely and make excellent drawer scenters until one is ready to use them. The packaging is attractive to the eye, so it is readily sighted when hunting it out on the supermarket shelves. A round edged soap of a good size, which feels good to hold and lathers well.
Lathers well. Lovely fragrances. Not too harsh on the skin. Good grease-cutter. Economical bulk pack buy.
Nothing; this is a good shower, bath or basin soap.

stevey970
stevey970

My overall opinion on this product is positive indeed. I have been buying and using this product for years, something like 30 years. Over the years the quality has not diminished and the value for money has remained. I will continue to buy this good product.
I like the quality.
not much to dislike

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

I've been using these soaps for ages, and I love everything about them. They smell really nice, the classic soap smell, and they don't dry out my skin or anything. It cleans my skin really well. I especially like the Petal Touch soap because it has jojoba oils. It doesn't really foam up heaps, but I think I prefer soaps that don't foam up heaps.
I always buy these sops in bulk packs, they're REALLY cheap. Easy to find. They smell really nice and soap-ish.
Nothing much, I'm a big fan of these soaps.

melwiz007
melwiz007South Australia

I love Lux soap bars, they are great for those people on a strict budget or for anyone wanting a good soap to use. the smells are lovely, I enjoy using different coloured soap bars rather than the plain white bars. I would highly reccommend this product to everyone. My children have sensitive skin and i have had no trouble with this soap on their skin. this product also comes in nice looking papaer and it is handy to buy more than one soap bar at a time.
the lux soaps are cheap effective soap bars
i hate it when the soap bars get to small and flake off.

aussiemummy
aussiemummy

Lux has a great smell but like most commercial soaps it can be quite drying on the skin. Having said that, it is a brand I trust and will most likely buy again. The price is good and the quality consistant. It's a good basic soap.
Nice smell