Lux Timber

Lux Timber

See the Best Timber Flooring Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jemimah I.

Jemimah I.Hunter Region, NSW

Good price and product, poor communication

Kevin

Kevin

Great product

This is the third order of blinds, totaling 13.
The price was the best of all online sites, as well as local companies.
The product is great (Timber venetian) with a variance of sizes, that all fit.
Delivery was free and arrived in tack.
Could not be happier, highly recommended.

exceeding expectations

I had my concerns for two reasons:
- how come they're so cheap
- how reliable are internet purchases
although I had some security because they offer PayPal.
I ordered 3 x custom sized timber venetian blinds and i couldnt be more estatic, by far exceeded my expectations.
quality is fantastic. they took a while to arrive but my emails enquiring order tracking received prompt replies.

highly recommend, from an actual customer. (not a robot or paid actor hahaha)

Excellent Product & Service

After looking for custom timber blinds locally with no success, I did an online search & found Lux Timber. I did an instant quote and ordered only 1 blind to ensure I was happy with the quality. My blind arrived in around 13 days & I was extremely happy with the quality of the blind, hence I then ordered the remainder of blinds required for my house. Highly recommended.

Shanos

ShanosGeelong

After searching many sites online for my Venetian Blinds I finally decided to order a blind from Lux Timber. The range of Blinds they offer was terrific and Pricing was Excellent in comparison to others.

To ensure i was happy with the quality, i ordered just one blind for one of my rooms. Delivery took about two weeks, but being a custom made blind, I thought that time was acceptable.

Today i mounted the blind and was EXTREMELY Happy with its Quality and Look. Will definitely be ordering more from Lux Timber. Would Highly Recommend their blinds to anyone looking at purchasing from them. A Very Happy Customer.

Timtamkid

TimtamkidSydney

Good quality affordable blinds

Purchased blinds from this company using online quote.....blinds arrived 4 days later (always offer free delivery Australia wide) free delivery saves quite a bit on price as these are bulky items. Blinds came with good instruction to hang and I had no problem doing this. Blinds are very sturdy and really good quality and arrive exactly as described. Would highly recommend this company they are fast efficient and affordable for anyone wanting to install the blinds themselves get a quote online .............they do have a showroom in Lidcombe Nsw but I live in the country so havent been there.