Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real-u

Pros

Contains lactic acid
Is effective at targeting spots
4 products included
No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

May not be suitable for sensitive skin
Premium price tag

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lifesaver!

I have been suffering from breakouts due to hormonal imbalance. This moisturiser aids me in keeping my face smooth and lighten acne scars and even fine lines. Worth every penny!

Purchased in .

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeNormal Skin
  • Causes Irritation No
  • Acne SeverityModerate
Sarah L.
Sarah L.Wheatbelt, WA

Love it!

Have tried so many products before- always use to have breakouts and have quite scarred skin from teenager age. Skin is now soft and healthy and I extremely rarely get breakouts. I love the simple routine and ease of care

Purchased at Priceline for $90.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeOily Skin
  • Causes Irritation No
  • Acne SeverityModerate

Had high hopes, didn’t work for me :(

I was so excited to use this, it seemed to provide amazing results! I had moderate acne to begin with and now it’s worsened and spread after finishing the entire products. One positive is that it didn’t irritate my skin but it also had no benefits :( I do still think it works for a lot of people though so give it a shot, but for me it definitely didn’t.

Purchased in for $60.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeOily Skin
  • Causes Irritation No
  • Acne SeverityModerate
Tannaz
TannazVictoria

Terrible product

Unfortunately, this product does not work at all and after few days of using it I can clearly see that my skin is becoming way worse than what it was at the beginning. I had a few pimples here and there on my face and that is why I bought the package with the green cream in it but my whole face started getting pimples after a few days.

Purchased in at Priceline for $95.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeNormal Skin
  • Causes Irritation Yes
  • Acne SeverityMild
Acne Treatments

Find out how Real-u Beauty Bundle compares to other Acne Treatments

RBW
RBWSouthwest, VIC

Our 12 year old daughters skin has cleared in 3 weeks

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeSensitive Skin
  • Causes Irritation No
IG-Crystina.Hussey
IG-Crystina.HusseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bottled Miracles

Since the first week of trying these little beauties I have noticed a complete over haul in my skins appearance and health! Becoming deeply cleansed, moisturised and acne and blackhead free !! I used to have oily skin leading to random pimples and clogged pores, plus blackheads all over my nose and chin!! But not anymore !! I go days without makeup because of the clear glowing skin realu has given me and I’m so happy and confident enough to leave the house bare faced now! Thank you so much for giving me more then just a clear face, you’ve given me my self love, and confidence back!
Love love love @REALU!!

Ps. I use the green top cleanser package. If you have acne prone skin then I would recommend buying the red top cleanser package!

Purchased in at Real-U.com.au.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin TypeSensitive Skin
  • Causes Irritation No
  • Acne SeverityMild

Stephanie_jade
Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only thing that fixed my skin!

Purchased in .

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Albiona D.
Albiona D.asked

For how much time can I see some results from routine with real u red

Real-u
Aleisha J.Real-uSend a private message
carolyn obrien
carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid
AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

See all Real-u Beauty Bundle questions

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Details ·

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free