Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

Pros

• Contains lactic acid

• Is effective at targeting spots

• 4 products included

• No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

• May not be suitable for sensitive skin

• Premium price tag

RBW

RBWSouthwest, VIC

Our 12 year old daughters skin has cleared in 3 weeks

Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't work

Unfortunately, these products did virtually nothing for my skin despite following the recommended routine. My skin has always been crystal clear until the beginning of this year which is why I thought I'd give real u a shot with hopes of my blemishes clearing. However I feel this product was a little too drying, resulting in my skin breaking out further.

Purchased in June 2019 for $120.00.

Causes IrritationYes
Skin TypeDry Skin
Acne SeverityMild
IG-Crystina.Hussey

IG-Crystina.HusseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bottled Miracles

Since the first week of trying these little beauties I have noticed a complete over haul in my skins appearance and health! Becoming deeply cleansed, moisturised and acne and blackhead free !! I used to have oily skin leading to random pimples and clogged pores, plus blackheads all over my nose and chin!! But not anymore !! I go days without makeup because of the clear glowing skin realu has given me and I’m so happy and confident enough to leave the house bare faced now! Thank you so much for giving me more then just a clear face, you’ve given me my self love, and confidence back!
Love love love @REALU!!

Ps. I use the green top cleanser package. If you have acne prone skin then I would recommend buying the red top cleanser package!

Purchased in April 2019 at Real-U.com.au.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid

AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M

Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free