Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

Pros

• Contains lactic acid

• Is effective at targeting spots

• 4 products included

• No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

• May not be suitable for sensitive skin

• Premium price tag

2.7

Had high hopes, didn’t work for me :(

I was so excited to use this, it seemed to provide amazing results! I had moderate acne to begin with and now it’s worsened and spread after finishing the entire products. One positive is that it didn’t irritate my skin but it also had no benefits :( I do still think it works for a lot of people though so give it a shot, but for me it definitely didn’t.

Purchased in February 2020 for $60.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeOily Skin
Acne SeverityModerate
Tannaz

TannazVictoria

Terrible product

Unfortunately, this product does not work at all and after few days of using it I can clearly see that my skin is becoming way worse than what it was at the beginning. I had a few pimples here and there on my face and that is why I bought the package with the green cream in it but my whole face started getting pimples after a few days.

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline for $95.00.

Smell
Causes IrritationYes
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Acne SeverityMild
Stephanie_jade

Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only thing that fixed my skin!

Purchased in March 2018.

carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid

AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M

Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free