Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real-u

Pros

• Contains lactic acid

• Is effective at targeting spots

• 4 products included

• No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

• May not be suitable for sensitive skin

• Premium price tag

3.6
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lifesaver!

I have been suffering from breakouts due to hormonal imbalance. This moisturiser aids me in keeping my face smooth and lighten acne scars and even fine lines. Worth every penny!

Purchased in February 2021.

Smell
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Acne SeverityModerate
Sarah L.
Sarah L.Wheatbelt, WA

Love it!

Have tried so many products before- always use to have breakouts and have quite scarred skin from teenager age. Skin is now soft and healthy and I extremely rarely get breakouts. I love the simple routine and ease of care

Purchased at Priceline for $90.00.

Smell
Skin TypeOily Skin
Acne SeverityModerate

Other Acne Treatments

Stephanie_jade
Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only thing that fixed my skin!

Purchased in March 2018.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

carolyn obrien
carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid
AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M
Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

See all Real-u Beauty Bundle questions

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free