Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real-u

Pros

• Contains lactic acid

• Is effective at targeting spots

• 4 products included

• No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

• May not be suitable for sensitive skin

• Premium price tag

3.1

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lifesaver!

I have been suffering from breakouts due to hormonal imbalance. This moisturiser aids me in keeping my face smooth and lighten acne scars and even fine lines. Worth every penny!

Purchased in February 2021.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Blaise T.
Blaise T.Sydney, NSW

Results keep me coming back again and again.

My skin has never been clearer! I have been using Real-U for about two years now and the results keep me coming back time after time. Previously having dealt with dry and oily combination skin with bad break outs. I now have clear, smooth, healthy skin and don't bother with wearing foundation anymore.

Purchased in February 2018 for $70.00.

Acne SeverityMild

Other Acne Treatments

Stephanie_jade
Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only thing that fixed my skin!

Purchased in March 2018.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Rachel
RachelAustralian Capital Territory

These products are just amazing! I was so shocked! So in love!!

I purchased the bundle a month ago and to be honest I was so shocked at the real results, it has cleared my adult acne up, I’m less oily and has been minimised my scarring caused from acne. the products are not harsh for the skin one bit and doesn’t leave your skin dry or flakey! I can say I feel good within myself not wearing makeup to hide my horrid skin! I’ve suffered from oily, acne skin for years and have gone through so many different skin products and have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on products that has not helped and if anything has made my skin worse off! I’m being honest when I say these products have blown me away with how effective they are and could not be anymore happier. I highly recommend realu products!

Purchased in April 2019 for $109.00.

Acne Treatments

Find out how Real-u Beauty Bundle compares to other Acne Treatments

Alyssa
AlyssaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is a life saver I have my confidence back again.

After a month my skin had a beautiful texture it was smooth and glowing , I now hardly ever break out anymore and i have confidence again thank you real u

Purchased in January 2019 for $105.00.

carolyn obrien
carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid
AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M
Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

See all Real-u Beauty Bundle questions

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free