Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real-u

Pros

Contains lactic acid
Is effective at targeting spots
4 products included
No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

May not be suitable for sensitive skin
Premium price tag

2.9

Terrible, made skin much worse

Ended up with severe breakout since using the real-u kit, my skin had been clear prior to using this with dermalogica acne treatment, since starting real-u my skin has broken out badly again.

Purchased for $120.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeCombination Skin
  • Causes Irritation No
  • Acne SeveritySevere
Dana
DanaSydney, NSW

Made my acne worse

I had mild acne when started using real u and ended up with acne all over my face I thought it is purging at first but after 6 weeks of using it kept on getting worse i had to stop . Now iam left with scarring .. i regret using real u

• Causes Irritation Yes
Blaise T.
Blaise T.Sydney, NSW

Results keep me coming back again and again.

My skin has never been clearer! I have been using Real-U for about two years now and the results keep me coming back time after time. Previously having dealt with dry and oily combination skin with bad break outs. I now have clear, smooth, healthy skin and don't bother with wearing foundation anymore.

Purchased in for $70.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeCombination Skin
  • Causes Irritation No
  • Acne SeverityMild
Lola G.
Lola G.South East Queensland, QLD

Acne got worse

Bought the whole green kit and started out with only a few breakouts. I have sensitive combination skin. Kept using it and my skin ended up getting worse. My acne spread and I would wake up with whiteheads and cystic spots. Was Really Hoping it worked for me considering the price. Now $140 down and the bottles still full

Purchased in at Priceline for $140.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeCombination Skin
  • Causes Irritation Yes
Acne Treatments

Find out how Real-u Beauty Bundle compares to other Acne Treatments

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

No improvement after months of use

I bought this bundle as I was suffering post-pill acne. Unfortunately after three months of use I’ve seen no improvement in my cysts, pimples, closed comedones or blackheads. The products are easy and pleasant to use, but I will not repurchase as they have not improved my skin even slightly.

Purchased in for $65.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeCombination Skin
  • Causes Irritation No
  • Acne SeverityModerate
Rachel
RachelAustralian Capital Territory

These products are just amazing! I was so shocked! So in love!!

I purchased the bundle a month ago and to be honest I was so shocked at the real results, it has cleared my adult acne up, I’m less oily and has been minimised my scarring caused from acne. the products are not harsh for the skin one bit and doesn’t leave your skin dry or flakey! I can say I feel good within myself not wearing makeup to hide my horrid skin! I’ve suffered from oily, acne skin for years and have gone through so many different skin products and have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on products that has not helped and if anything has made my skin worse off! I’m being honest when I say these products have blown me away with how effective they are and could not be anymore happier. I highly recommend realu products!

Purchased in for $109.

Alyssa
AlyssaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is a life saver I have my confidence back again.

After a month my skin had a beautiful texture it was smooth and glowing , I now hardly ever break out anymore and i have confidence again thank you real u

Purchased in for $105.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin TypeCombination Skin
  • Causes Irritation No
  • Acne SeverityModerate

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Stevie
SteviePerth, WA

Didn't make a difference at all.

Purchased in .

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeCombination Skin
  • Acne SeverityMild

Albiona D.
Albiona D.asked

For how much time can I see some results from routine with real u red

Real-u
Aleisha J.Real-uSend a private message
carolyn obrien
carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid
AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

See all Real-u Beauty Bundle questions

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free