Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real-u

Pros

• Contains lactic acid

• Is effective at targeting spots

• 4 products included

• No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

• May not be suitable for sensitive skin

• Premium price tag

3.0
Blaise T.
Blaise T.Sydney, NSW

Results keep me coming back again and again.

My skin has never been clearer! I have been using Real-U for about two years now and the results keep me coming back time after time. Previously having dealt with dry and oily combination skin with bad break outs. I now have clear, smooth, healthy skin and don't bother with wearing foundation anymore.

Purchased in February 2018 for $70.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Causes Irritation No
Tannaz
TannazVictoria

Terrible product

Unfortunately, this product does not work at all and after few days of using it I can clearly see that my skin is becoming way worse than what it was at the beginning. I had a few pimples here and there on my face and that is why I bought the package with the green cream in it but my whole face started getting pimples after a few days.

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline for $95.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes Irritation Yes

Other Acne Treatments

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't work

Unfortunately, these products did virtually nothing for my skin despite following the recommended routine. My skin has always been crystal clear until the beginning of this year which is why I thought I'd give real u a shot with hopes of my blemishes clearing. However I feel this product was a little too drying, resulting in my skin breaking out further.

Purchased in June 2019 for $120.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Causes Irritation Yes
IG-Crystina.Hussey
IG-Crystina.HusseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bottled Miracles

Since the first week of trying these little beauties I have noticed a complete over haul in my skins appearance and health! Becoming deeply cleansed, moisturised and acne and blackhead free !! I used to have oily skin leading to random pimples and clogged pores, plus blackheads all over my nose and chin!! But not anymore !! I go days without makeup because of the clear glowing skin realu has given me and I’m so happy and confident enough to leave the house bare faced now! Thank you so much for giving me more then just a clear face, you’ve given me my self love, and confidence back!
Love love love @REALU!!

Ps. I use the green top cleanser package. If you have acne prone skin then I would recommend buying the red top cleanser package!

Purchased in April 2019 at Real-U.com.au.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Causes Irritation No

Acne Treatments

Find out how Real-u Beauty Bundle compares to other Acne Treatments

Stevie
SteviePerth, WA

Didn't make a difference at all.

Purchased in May 2018.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

carolyn obrien
carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid
AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M
Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

See all Real-u Beauty Bundle questions

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free