Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real-u

Pros

• Contains lactic acid

• Is effective at targeting spots

• 4 products included

• No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

• May not be suitable for sensitive skin

• Premium price tag

3.2

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lifesaver!

I have been suffering from breakouts due to hormonal imbalance. This moisturiser aids me in keeping my face smooth and lighten acne scars and even fine lines. Worth every penny!

Purchased in February 2021.

Sarah L.
Sarah L.Wheatbelt, WA

Love it!

Have tried so many products before- always use to have breakouts and have quite scarred skin from teenager age. Skin is now soft and healthy and I extremely rarely get breakouts. I love the simple routine and ease of care

Purchased at Priceline for $90.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Other Acne Treatments

Terrible, made skin much worse

Ended up with severe breakout since using the real-u kit, my skin had been clear prior to using this with dermalogica acne treatment, since starting real-u my skin has broken out badly again.

Purchased for $120.00.

Acne SeveritySevere
Dana
DanaSydney, NSW

Made my acne worse

I had mild acne when started using real u and ended up with acne all over my face I thought it is purging at first but after 6 weeks of using it kept on getting worse i had to stop . Now iam left with scarring .. i regret using real u

Blaise T.
Blaise T.Sydney, NSW

Results keep me coming back again and again.

My skin has never been clearer! I have been using Real-U for about two years now and the results keep me coming back time after time. Previously having dealt with dry and oily combination skin with bad break outs. I now have clear, smooth, healthy skin and don't bother with wearing foundation anymore.

Purchased in February 2018 for $70.00.

Acne SeverityMild

Had high hopes, didn’t work for me :(

I was so excited to use this, it seemed to provide amazing results! I had moderate acne to begin with and now it’s worsened and spread after finishing the entire products. One positive is that it didn’t irritate my skin but it also had no benefits :( I do still think it works for a lot of people though so give it a shot, but for me it definitely didn’t.

Purchased in February 2020 for $60.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Lola G.
Lola G.South East Queensland, QLD

Acne got worse

Bought the whole green kit and started out with only a few breakouts. I have sensitive combination skin. Kept using it and my skin ended up getting worse. My acne spread and I would wake up with whiteheads and cystic spots. Was Really Hoping it worked for me considering the price. Now $140 down and the bottles still full

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for $140.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Tannaz
TannazVictoria

Terrible product

Unfortunately, this product does not work at all and after few days of using it I can clearly see that my skin is becoming way worse than what it was at the beginning. I had a few pimples here and there on my face and that is why I bought the package with the green cream in it but my whole face started getting pimples after a few days.

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline for $95.00.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

No improvement after months of use

I bought this bundle as I was suffering post-pill acne. Unfortunately after three months of use I’ve seen no improvement in my cysts, pimples, closed comedones or blackheads. The products are easy and pleasant to use, but I will not repurchase as they have not improved my skin even slightly.

Purchased in June 2019 for $65.00.

Stephanie_jade
Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only thing that fixed my skin!

Purchased in March 2018.

Rachel
RachelAustralian Capital Territory

These products are just amazing! I was so shocked! So in love!!

I purchased the bundle a month ago and to be honest I was so shocked at the real results, it has cleared my adult acne up, I’m less oily and has been minimised my scarring caused from acne. the products are not harsh for the skin one bit and doesn’t leave your skin dry or flakey! I can say I feel good within myself not wearing makeup to hide my horrid skin! I’ve suffered from oily, acne skin for years and have gone through so many different skin products and have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on products that has not helped and if anything has made my skin worse off! I’m being honest when I say these products have blown me away with how effective they are and could not be anymore happier. I highly recommend realu products!

Purchased in April 2019 for $109.00.

Alyssa
AlyssaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is a life saver I have my confidence back again.

After a month my skin had a beautiful texture it was smooth and glowing , I now hardly ever break out anymore and i have confidence again thank you real u

Purchased in January 2019 for $105.00.

Stevie
SteviePerth, WA

Didn't make a difference at all.

Purchased in May 2018.

carolyn obrien
carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid
AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M
Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

See all Real-u Beauty Bundle questions

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free