Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

Pros

• Contains lactic acid

• Is effective at targeting spots

• 4 products included

• No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

• May not be suitable for sensitive skin

• Premium price tag

1.0

Dana
DanaSydney, NSW

Made my acne worse

I had mild acne when started using real u and ended up with acne all over my face I thought it is purging at first but after 6 weeks of using it kept on getting worse i had to stop . Now iam left with scarring .. i regret using real u

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Acne SeverityModerate
Lola G.
Lola G.South East Queensland, QLD

Acne got worse

Bought the whole green kit and started out with only a few breakouts. I have sensitive combination skin. Kept using it and my skin ended up getting worse. My acne spread and I would wake up with whiteheads and cystic spots. Was Really Hoping it worked for me considering the price. Now $140 down and the bottles still full

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for $140.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Other Acne Treatments

Tannaz
TannazVictoria

Terrible product

Unfortunately, this product does not work at all and after few days of using it I can clearly see that my skin is becoming way worse than what it was at the beginning. I had a few pimples here and there on my face and that is why I bought the package with the green cream in it but my whole face started getting pimples after a few days.

Purchased in December 2019 at Priceline for $95.00.

Ease of Application

carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid
AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M
Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

See all Real-u Beauty Bundle questions

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free