Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I love it.

No other beauty regime works for me. Will never try another product. It’s not harsh. it’s perfect for problematic skin like mine. and I absolutely love it. I would love if they did a monthly subscription.

Go to for sensitive, acne prone skin

I've been suffering from hormonal acne for years and while no skin care will ever have the ability to cure my acne finding skin care that doesn't aggravate my skin is essential. I keep coming back to Real-U because I know for sure that it won't aggravate my skin. It has definitely helped my skin look better than any product I have tried so far.

Isabelle

IsabelleSydney

PERFECT CLEANSEr

This is honestly the best cleanser ever. It does not leave my face feeling dry and helps control my oil balance. I already finished my third bottle. For a while, I was using a snail essence which made my skin feel good at first. However, it made my skin rough and dull over a while. I switched back to the control serum, and my skin started to brighten and become baby-smooth. I love this, can't wait to get more.

Bec

BecBrisbane

Love!

The cleanser is so gentle and doesn't dry out my skin while leaving it feeling fresh and clean. The control serum and moisturiser are so lightweight and don't make me break out at all. Love these products!

MorganW

MorganWCastle Rock

Love!

I’ve been using real-u products for a few months, and recently stopped using the control cream but continue to use the cleanser and moisturizer. The cleanser is most gentle I have ever used and has not irritated my sensitive skin once, plus it removes EVERYTHING, which is so important. And the moisturizer is so lightweight and silky, I don’t know what I would do without it. It also keeps my makeup in place all day. Real-u customer for life

Niki maree

Niki mareeGold Coast

Finally something affordable that actually works!!! In love!

I tried so many things, and stumbled across this.... was absolutely shocked my skin is actually clear for once! Sooooooo over the moon with the results!!! Thank you thank you!

Kylie

KylieAuckland, 1041, NZ

Can’t live without any of my real-u products!

I have been using real-u products for over 4 months now and my skin has never been better. Due to starting fertility treatments and having my hormones messed around, I had a bout of hormonal acne show up, but after finally needing to try the spot treatment, within a few days my spots had dried up and in less than a week were faded (while also getting no new spots at all). I’m so committed to this skin care routine and would recommend to absolutely anyone!

Pretty good

I have been using the cleanser, control cream and moisturiser for a couple of months now and it has helped tame my acne and keep my skin clean and healthy. My acne still hasn't gone away but I'll continue to use the products as I may see a better response after a little while longer.

Perfect Lightweight Moisturizer

This moisturizer was everything I hoped it would be. It is lightweight, but still has great coverage. It almost felt like I was putting silk on my skin. The moisturizing feeling lasts all day and I didn’t need to reapply, even under makeup application. I have dry skin, so finding a great moisturizer is very important to me. I was surprised that a light, natural moisturizer could feel this great on my skin!

Wendy

WendyMelbourne

A Must have - Cant live without it

I have been using real-u for over a year now and love it. Its easy to use in the shower and I get the results that I want. Both my daughters use Real - u too and they swear by it. I am 48 years old and my skin is Radiant. It really works.

My go to face cleanser

I have been using real-u for about a year now and swear by it. It has not only cleared my imperfections but has made my skin feel great. My skin is more radiant and I have received so many compliments about it. The cleanser is gentle and doesn't have a strong scent. I would definitely recommend it.

I have been using Real-U for 2+ years now!

I have never found another face product that has helped my skin so much. I used to struggle with terrible acne around my forehead and cheeks and I ran across real-u and within a month of using it I was completely free of acne! I have never felt so confident in my own skin and knowing that Real-U products are cruelty free just makes it so much better too!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Game changing cleanser

I was experiencing pretty bad hormonal acne. I’d tried lots of different products and spent thousands of dollars. An ad for Real-U popped up on my Facebook so I thought for the price, I’ve got nothing to lose. Now almost a year later my skin has dramatically improved. I love the products and price! Winner!

Chan

Chan

Perfect!!! Cleared my skin in no time

I love the real-u skin care range my skin never breaks out anymore and I love it !! It has cleared my skin up in just 6 months and has stopped the acne from coming back
Love love love

Danica

DanicaPerth

Once you try it, you'll never go back!

I've spent a lot of money on skincare in the past, but Real-U is not only affordable... IT WORKS! It is so nice on the skin and it has no nasties! It has given me beautiful skin and the confidence to leave home without make-up. Ebony and the team are also lovely.

Adult Acne No More

Having missed the teenage phase of acne I thought I was in the clear! My late 20’s led to Adult Acne. A phrase I didn’t know possible and phase I thought I had avoided. Bring in real u! A product that really works. My skin is less congested, less pigmentation, less hormonal breakouts and more clarity! Easy to use, order and recommend!

Rach S

Rach SHorsham

Great product

I love this cleanser, i only need to use a small amount and it works so well. Paired with the control serum and moisturizer, i no longer have patchy, dried out skin.

ChantL

ChantLSydney

New confidence

This product is amazing! I've been using it since 2015 and have had great results. My confidence has been given a real boost.
If you really commit to using all three steps, twice daily, you get amazing results.
I use to get really deep and sore pimples along my cheeks and they would hang around for weeks and always scar. Since using real u, I never get really bad blemishes anymore, and if I do get a blemish, it's only tiny and goes away so quickly.

Ames

AmesGold Coast

Fixed my skin when nothing else would!!

Khaila

KhailaMelbourne

Favourite cleanser!

I have been using this product for 3 years now and it has helped keep my acne prone skin under control. I also have really sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation unlike other cleansers that i have used. Highly recommend!

AnnaAstrid

AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M

Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

niki

nikiasked

Thankyou Thasmialosli! I was wondering also if RealU would suit teenage skin, as i notice that most of the reviews aren't from teenagers..

Real-u
Aleisha J.Real-u

Hi Beauty,
Yes real-u also suits teenage skin :)
For reviews and pics, please see here: https://www.instagram.com/realureviews/

Kindness
xx

Thasmialoseli
Thasmialoseli

Yeeeees girl

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Price (RRP) $95