Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle (page 2 of 8)

Pros

• Contains lactic acid

• Is effective at targeting spots

• 4 products included

• No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

• May not be suitable for sensitive skin

• Premium price tag

Carol

CarolLong Beach

I so badly wish I never got into this

My level of acne isn’t severe it was just a few pimples here and there so I had bought this bundle with the green serum. After using the products religiously, I was left with horrible pimples in my first month. I realized the acne spot treatment was actually doing zero work for me, literally zero. Second month in it only got worse and worse. By the third month I could tell this was bad for my skin although I so hoped i would be one of those people it worked with, but unfortunately wasn’t. I was left with horrible scarring all over my face (which my skin never did before). I've now stopped it for 6 months have no acne but have a lot of scars.

Charlotte T

Charlotte TNewcastle

Confidence in my natural skin.

I absolutely swear by real-u for my everyday skincare. It is fairly simple with only 4 steps and in the past 5 months has brought my skin back to life; clearing up my acne and giving my skin back it's natural glow! I have and will continue to highly recommend their products.

Life savour!

So I have been using real u products for a while when it first came out and haven’t stopped using it! I love it so much it literally is my life saver especially as I have acne and I can happily now not wear makeup and I have my confidence back! Highly recommend!!

Nouwt

NouwtPerth, WA

Didn’t work

I purchased the complete bundle back and have used it for 2 months now and it hasn’t helped at all. Pores are still the same and breakouts still occurring as usual even after following the instructions strictly and using day and night. I had such high hopes with all the great reviews but unfortunately won’t be reordering anymore.

Bree

BreePerth

Miracle Bundle!

This bundle leaves my skin feeling more clean than it ever has. My complexion looks brighter, smoother and pores visibly tighter after using it. The bundle is staple in my every day skincare routine!
Highly recommend!

I love it.

No other beauty regime works for me. Will never try another product. It’s not harsh. it’s perfect for problematic skin like mine. and I absolutely love it. I would love if they did a monthly subscription.

Go to for sensitive, acne prone skin

I've been suffering from hormonal acne for years and while no skin care will ever have the ability to cure my acne finding skin care that doesn't aggravate my skin is essential. I keep coming back to Real-U because I know for sure that it won't aggravate my skin. It has definitely helped my skin look better than any product I have tried so far.

Isabelle

IsabelleSydney

PERFECT CLEANSEr

This is honestly the best cleanser ever. It does not leave my face feeling dry and helps control my oil balance. I already finished my third bottle. For a while, I was using a snail essence which made my skin feel good at first. However, it made my skin rough and dull over a while. I switched back to the control serum, and my skin started to brighten and become baby-smooth. I love this, can't wait to get more.

Bec

BecBrisbane

Love!

The cleanser is so gentle and doesn't dry out my skin while leaving it feeling fresh and clean. The control serum and moisturiser are so lightweight and don't make me break out at all. Love these products!

MorganW

MorganWCastle Rock

Love!

I’ve been using real-u products for a few months, and recently stopped using the control cream but continue to use the cleanser and moisturizer. The cleanser is most gentle I have ever used and has not irritated my sensitive skin once, plus it removes EVERYTHING, which is so important. And the moisturizer is so lightweight and silky, I don’t know what I would do without it. It also keeps my makeup in place all day. Real-u customer for life

Niki maree

Niki mareeGold Coast

Finally something affordable that actually works!!! In love!

I tried so many things, and stumbled across this.... was absolutely shocked my skin is actually clear for once! Sooooooo over the moon with the results!!! Thank you thank you!

Kylie

KylieAuckland, 1041, NZ

Can’t live without any of my real-u products!

I have been using real-u products for over 4 months now and my skin has never been better. Due to starting fertility treatments and having my hormones messed around, I had a bout of hormonal acne show up, but after finally needing to try the spot treatment, within a few days my spots had dried up and in less than a week were faded (while also getting no new spots at all). I’m so committed to this skin care routine and would recommend to absolutely anyone!

Pretty good

I have been using the cleanser, control cream and moisturiser for a couple of months now and it has helped tame my acne and keep my skin clean and healthy. My acne still hasn't gone away but I'll continue to use the products as I may see a better response after a little while longer.

Perfect Lightweight Moisturizer

This moisturizer was everything I hoped it would be. It is lightweight, but still has great coverage. It almost felt like I was putting silk on my skin. The moisturizing feeling lasts all day and I didn’t need to reapply, even under makeup application. I have dry skin, so finding a great moisturizer is very important to me. I was surprised that a light, natural moisturizer could feel this great on my skin!

Wendy

WendyMelbourne

A Must have - Cant live without it

I have been using real-u for over a year now and love it. Its easy to use in the shower and I get the results that I want. Both my daughters use Real - u too and they swear by it. I am 48 years old and my skin is Radiant. It really works.

My go to face cleanser

I have been using real-u for about a year now and swear by it. It has not only cleared my imperfections but has made my skin feel great. My skin is more radiant and I have received so many compliments about it. The cleanser is gentle and doesn't have a strong scent. I would definitely recommend it.

I have been using Real-U for 2+ years now!

I have never found another face product that has helped my skin so much. I used to struggle with terrible acne around my forehead and cheeks and I ran across real-u and within a month of using it I was completely free of acne! I have never felt so confident in my own skin and knowing that Real-U products are cruelty free just makes it so much better too!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Game changing cleanser

I was experiencing pretty bad hormonal acne. I’d tried lots of different products and spent thousands of dollars. An ad for Real-U popped up on my Facebook so I thought for the price, I’ve got nothing to lose. Now almost a year later my skin has dramatically improved. I love the products and price! Winner!

Chan

Chan

Perfect!!! Cleared my skin in no time

I love the real-u skin care range my skin never breaks out anymore and I love it !! It has cleared my skin up in just 6 months and has stopped the acne from coming back
Love love love

Danica

DanicaPerth

Once you try it, you'll never go back!

I've spent a lot of money on skincare in the past, but Real-U is not only affordable... IT WORKS! It is so nice on the skin and it has no nasties! It has given me beautiful skin and the confidence to leave home without make-up. Ebony and the team are also lovely.

carolyn obrien

carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid

AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M

Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free