Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle (page 2 of 7)

Can’t live without any of my real-u products!

I have been using real-u products for over 4 months now and my skin has never been better. Due to starting fertility treatments and having my hormones messed around, I had a bout of hormonal acne show up, but after finally needing to try the spot treatment, within a few days my spots had dried up and in less than a week were faded (while also getting no new spots at all). I’m so committed to this skin care routine and would recommend to absolutely anyone!

Pretty good

I have been using the cleanser, control cream and moisturiser for a couple of months now and it has helped tame my acne and keep my skin clean and healthy. My acne still hasn't gone away but I'll continue to use the products as I may see a better response after a little while longer.

Perfect Lightweight Moisturizer

This moisturizer was everything I hoped it would be. It is lightweight, but still has great coverage. It almost felt like I was putting silk on my skin. The moisturizing feeling lasts all day and I didn’t need to reapply, even under makeup application. I have dry skin, so finding a great moisturizer is very important to me. I was surprised that a light, natural moisturizer could feel this great on my skin!

A Must have - Cant live without it

I have been using real-u for over a year now and love it. Its easy to use in the shower and I get the results that I want. Both my daughters use Real - u too and they swear by it. I am 48 years old and my skin is Radiant. It really works.

My go to face cleanser

I have been using real-u for about a year now and swear by it. It has not only cleared my imperfections but has made my skin feel great. My skin is more radiant and I have received so many compliments about it. The cleanser is gentle and doesn't have a strong scent. I would definitely recommend it.

I have been using Real-U for 2+ years now!

I have never found another face product that has helped my skin so much. I used to struggle with terrible acne around my forehead and cheeks and I ran across real-u and within a month of using it I was completely free of acne! I have never felt so confident in my own skin and knowing that Real-U products are cruelty free just makes it so much better too!

Game changing cleanser

I was experiencing pretty bad hormonal acne. I’d tried lots of different products and spent thousands of dollars. An ad for Real-U popped up on my Facebook so I thought for the price, I’ve got nothing to lose. Now almost a year later my skin has dramatically improved. I love the products and price! Winner!

Perfect!!! Cleared my skin in no time

I love the real-u skin care range my skin never breaks out anymore and I love it !! It has cleared my skin up in just 6 months and has stopped the acne from coming back
Love love love

Once you try it, you'll never go back!

I've spent a lot of money on skincare in the past, but Real-U is not only affordable... IT WORKS! It is so nice on the skin and it has no nasties! It has given me beautiful skin and the confidence to leave home without make-up. Ebony and the team are also lovely.

Adult Acne No More

Having missed the teenage phase of acne I thought I was in the clear! My late 20’s led to Adult Acne. A phrase I didn’t know possible and phase I thought I had avoided. Bring in real u! A product that really works. My skin is less congested, less pigmentation, less hormonal breakouts and more clarity! Easy to use, order and recommend!

Great product

I love this cleanser, i only need to use a small amount and it works so well. Paired with the control serum and moisturizer, i no longer have patchy, dried out skin.

New confidence

This product is amazing! I've been using it since 2015 and have had great results. My confidence has been given a real boost.
If you really commit to using all three steps, twice daily, you get amazing results.
I use to get really deep and sore pimples along my cheeks and they would hang around for weeks and always scar. Since using real u, I never get really bad blemishes anymore, and if I do get a blemish, it's only tiny and goes away so quickly.

Fixed my skin when nothing else would!!

I had been having some breakout issues from a previous cleanser that became too harsh for my skin and left it red and irritated even if it was only on for 30 seconds. I couldn’t get the breakouts to stop and started trying other brands hoping they would get my skin under control to no avail. I’d been considering trying real u for a while, but didn’t want to purchase the full size cause I was scared that it wouldn’t work like the other products I’d tried. So I purchased the travel size to trial it out and before they were empty I was placing an order for the full size products because my skin was clearing and under control. The cleanser is super gentle and soft on my skin. And both the control serum and the moisturiser are light and easily absorbed into my skin and don’t leave an oily feel. It worked for me and it’s worked for so many other people, so if you’re having troubles with your skin give these products a go!

Favourite cleanser!

I have been using this product for 3 years now and it has helped keep my acne prone skin under control. I also have really sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation unlike other cleansers that i have used. Highly recommend!

Never going back to any other skincare brand

The real-u products are all wonderful and light and leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh. They don’t have harmful chemicals like other brands and the three step system works fabulously to balance out the skin. I am so glad that I found real-u after having struggled with problematic skin for years.

Makes my beauty routine so simple

I have been using Real-U since 2015. I started with just the Control Serum and then moved onto the full range of products including "girls best friend" the spot treatment.
Recently, I have noticed the viscosity of the Cleanser has changed. It is quite thick and a little more sticky. All good though; it still does the same job:)
Thank you for the amazing products.

Genuine

It is stated what it is - "Real u". Nobody can beat that because its genuine, natural, helps, protects, heal, beautify and brings out the best you. Oh! and the best of it, it boosted my self confidence.

Didn't work for me

Sorry to say but this didn't work for me. I tried religiously for over a year and it mad no difference in my skin, if anything it got worse. Even after the 'detox' period. I really wanted to keep trying but spending $100+ every couple of months was too much so now I'm using Thursday Plantation tea tree stuff and its working a whole lot better. I'd say go ahead and get real u, they have amazing results for everyone but me.

Great product!

I started using real-u roughly 1.5 months ago. The condition of my skin has definitely improved and it makes my skin feel soft and clean. However, I saw no improvement when using the pimple cream. It isn’t overly expensive, so if you’re on the fence, give it a try!

A god send

This is the only skin care that has actually done anything for my skin, it is clearer and softer!! I love this stuff will definitely be buying these products again

Thankyou Thasmialosli! I was wondering also if RealU would suit teenage skin, as i notice that most of the reviews aren't from teenagers..
Hi Beauty, Yes real-u also suits teenage skin :) For reviews and pics, please see here: https://www.instagram.com/realureviews/ Kindness xxYeeeees girl

I have large open pores on my forehead and chin, will these products help these to go?
I’ve never had big pores, but I’m sure it will help with that as my skin not only cleared up but felt fresher and cleaner. I’ve also tried Sand and Sky Clay mask that my friend will definitely do the trick but the REALU is really good for everyday use but you don’t have to really use it everyday but you still get great results. Hope this helps.I have pores in the same areas and it hasn’t dont much - if anything to help reduce them. My skin has been 100% clear since using though :)

Beauty Bundle