Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle (page 3 of 8)

Pros

• Contains lactic acid

• Is effective at targeting spots

• 4 products included

• No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

• May not be suitable for sensitive skin

• Premium price tag

Adult Acne No More

Having missed the teenage phase of acne I thought I was in the clear! My late 20’s led to Adult Acne. A phrase I didn’t know possible and phase I thought I had avoided. Bring in real u! A product that really works. My skin is less congested, less pigmentation, less hormonal breakouts and more clarity! Easy to use, order and recommend!

Rach S

Rach SHorsham

Great product

I love this cleanser, i only need to use a small amount and it works so well. Paired with the control serum and moisturizer, i no longer have patchy, dried out skin.

ChantL

ChantLSydney

New confidence

This product is amazing! I've been using it since 2015 and have had great results. My confidence has been given a real boost.
If you really commit to using all three steps, twice daily, you get amazing results.
I use to get really deep and sore pimples along my cheeks and they would hang around for weeks and always scar. Since using real u, I never get really bad blemishes anymore, and if I do get a blemish, it's only tiny and goes away so quickly.

Ames

AmesGold Coast

Fixed my skin when nothing else would!!

Khaila

KhailaMelbourne

Favourite cleanser!

I have been using this product for 3 years now and it has helped keep my acne prone skin under control. I also have really sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation unlike other cleansers that i have used. Highly recommend!

Never going back to any other skincare brand

The real-u products are all wonderful and light and leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh. They don’t have harmful chemicals like other brands and the three step system works fabulously to balance out the skin. I am so glad that I found real-u after having struggled with problematic skin for years.

Sim

SimMelbourne

Makes my beauty routine so simple

I have been using Real-U since 2015. I started with just the Control Serum and then moved onto the full range of products including "girls best friend" the spot treatment.
Recently, I have noticed the viscosity of the Cleanser has changed. It is quite thick and a little more sticky. All good though; it still does the same job:)
Thank you for the amazing products.

Dons

DonsSydney, NSW

Genuine

It is stated what it is - "Real u". Nobody can beat that because its genuine, natural, helps, protects, heal, beautify and brings out the best you. Oh! and the best of it, it boosted my self confidence.

Kate

KateGeelong

Didn't work for me

Sorry to say but this didn't work for me. I tried religiously for over a year and it mad no difference in my skin, if anything it got worse. Even after the 'detox' period. I really wanted to keep trying but spending $100+ every couple of months was too much so now I'm using Thursday Plantation tea tree stuff and its working a whole lot better. I'd say go ahead and get real u, they have amazing results for everyone but me.

Cait

CaitNewcastle

Great product!

I started using real-u roughly 1.5 months ago. The condition of my skin has definitely improved and it makes my skin feel soft and clean. However, I saw no improvement when using the pimple cream. It isn’t overly expensive, so if you’re on the fence, give it a try!

A god send

This is the only skin care that has actually done anything for my skin, it is clearer and softer!! I love this stuff will definitely be buying these products again

Emily

EmilyAdelaide

My Secret Weapon

Ever since ordering with Real-u I have been hooked! It keeps my skin clear of pimples, fresh and constantly hydrated. I love that it has given me my confidence back.

Jess

JessHervey bay

Saved my skin

I used to have really good skin until it went crazy on me ended up with sever acne, and nothing was helping, found out about realu a few years ago and it became my savour I finally have my clear skin back can’t live without it.

Jess

JessKempsey

Safe and really worked through Pregnancy and Breastfeeding!

I love that this cleanser was safe for me to use whilst I was pregnant and now that I'm breastfeeding. I am convinced it is the reason my skin stayed so nice during all those hormonal changes! I've always had fussy skin and Real-U keeps all those break outs at bay. Great price, super fast shipping, lovely notes included.. Highly recommend!!

Real life help for sensitive skin

Real-u products have been keeping my teenage daughter's skin clear since they were first released. I love the fact that they are natural, very gentle and completely reliable. Without Real-u her skin is very prone to outbreaks, but are always tamed with these wonderful products.

Mel P

Mel PBrisbane

My beauty secret to perfect and clear skin!!!

I've always had problem skin and spent hundreads of $$ on very high end skin care regimes which didn't work and only irritated my skin more and made it worse!!. Using the real-u range has worked wonders for my skin and given me so much confidence, my skin has never been this clear!! I could see a difference in my skin soon after I started using it! it is my beauty secret to clear skin! I've been using real-U for over a year now and never trusting anyone else with my skin! Thanks real-u for creating these amazing products!!

Vegan Beauty!

I absolutely love the Real-U skin care range. I have been using it now for over a year and my skin has never been better. I used to be prone to breakouts and dry irritated flaking skin, but I can honestly say all that is in the past because I haven't had a problem since my first Real - U delivery. If you are looking for a new skin care range that is vegan and cruelty free (this is really important to me), Australian made and free from Benzoyl Peroxide and Salicylic Acid then try Real - U.

Great Product

I have fairly sensitive skin that is extremely prone to dry patches particularly under my chin and neck and pimples, these products have been the first I've used to actually make a difference and not dry my skin out, in fact, since I've been using them, over a year now, I've not had any large patches of dry skin.

Nicole

NicoleEast Maitland

Hormonal problem skin !

I absolutely love this cleaners!!!

This cleanser is amazing, everytime I use it my face is so smooth and I feel refreshed. I highly recommend this cleanser, I can’t live without it!!! the cleanse gentle flaming wash!!!

carolyn obrien

carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid

AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M

Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free