Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle (page 4 of 8)

Pros

• Contains lactic acid

• Is effective at targeting spots

• 4 products included

• No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

• May not be suitable for sensitive skin

• Premium price tag

Honestly the best skin cleanser i have ever used!

I am so obsessed with real u honestly its amazing I am so happy i found it! I wouldn't use anything else this product does wonders!!!! It is the only product that has truly fixed my face!

Cass

CassGold Coast

Absolutely love the foaming cleanser!

The gentle foaming cleanser is absolutely amazing! It has done wonders to my skin and I have stopped breaking out since I’ve been using it. I’ve been using it for a year now and I don’t see me stopping anytime soon. Highly recommend!

Rose

Rose

Far fewer break-outs. My skin hasn't looked this good for a long while. Barely ever have to wear concealer now, whereas I was using it most days before I tried Real-u.

J.B

J.B

Gentle yet effective!!!

I was pleasantly surprised with this cleanser- I have fought for years with my skin.

Not just with the socially embarrassing aspect of having a face full of pimples, but the pain & lack of confidence that comes with it. I am used to the harsh cleansers that strip not only your skin but your towels!! Using REAL-U has taught me that cleanser SHOULDN'T strip and irritate your skin in order for you to get some good gains!

My skin is extremely different from the skin it was before starting this cleanser. I now go in public without feeling as though I need to cover my face with layers of make-up & that is a massive win!

Changed my skin completely

I had mild acne before I started using real u. I did some research and came across the brand, and I was so desperate I had to give a try after seeing all the amazing results that customers had posted. Real u changed my skin. I went from little pimples on my forehead and cyst-like pimples on my chin to none at all! I could definitely see results. I have run out now and will be getting some more!

Millie

Millie

The best of the best

My skin has never been better since I started using Real-u. I was skeptical at first after coming across is as a sponsored facebook post, but have never looked back. Im comfortable enough to leave the house makeup free now and even my husband has started using my cleanser!

Emily

EmilyAlbany

Love Real-U

Love real-u! I have tried so many products for my skin but after using real-u I’ll never go back. My skin has never felt better and is one of the only products that has managed to mostly clear my pimples!

Hannah

HannahWagga

Game changer

I found this product after years of antibiotics, roacutane and every other acne product on the market. This is finally the answer to clear skin, I recommend it to literally everyone and swear I will never need anything else.

AMAZING

I've been using this product for about a year now and the results have been so great! My skin cleared right up and haven't had any problems since! I use Real-U daily and it has made me so much more confident in my skin so THANK YOU!

Magical product

I have finally found a cleanser for my sensitive skin that I can continue to use after 2-3 bottle.
My skin seems to get use to other products and no longer work but real-U Hasnt done this.
I have been using real-U for over 1 year and my skin is still loving it.

Fairy

FairyNSW

Love it. Can't live without

Real u has changed my skin and my life for the better. It helped me conquer adult cystic acne and really made a huge difference to my everyday routine. Highly recommend to everyone who is battling acne.

Awesome products

This is the only product that help keep my skin balanced. Love it so much!
I struggle with internal health issues which comes out on my skin, and this product tames the surface level issues.

Love this!

I love this cleanser, it’s gentle but hard working and has done wonders for my skin. I use it morning and night in conjunction with the other real u products. I love that it doesn’t really have a smell and that a small amount of the product goes a long way! It lathers up beautifully and leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh.

Rachel

Rachelbathurst

Can't live without Real U !!!!

I struggled with pimples for AGES! until I found Real U. I use the cleanser, moisturizer and the spot treatment. The spot treatment is a little miracle, I recommend it to everyone. The cleanser to SO good for my skin, its the best thing I've found! THANKS REAL U!

Phoebe

PhoebeNewcastle

My ride or die cleanser!

I literally can’t live with my Real U Cleanser and Spot Treatment. It’s like they were designed just for me. Real U Cleanser is the only one that doesn’t dry out my already dry skin, keeps my skin clean and clear. I have been using this for a few years now and will never use another brand. The spot treatment gets rid of pimples overnight and the tube lasts forever. I use the Control Gel when my skin breaks out (which is rare) and by the next day my skin is back to normal. The moisturiser is great for me in summer but in winter I need something stronger.

Jess

JessBrisbane

Finally something that works!

After trying so many different skin products I'm so stoked to say I finally found one that works! I've been using this product for about 6 months and my skin has never been better. I also love the travel kit - it's so convenient!

Amazing!

I’ve had acne for around 15 years now and if only I had of found this product sooner!
It is incredible. Doesn’t dry out the skin, very soothing and moisturising. I literally can’t wait to wash my face at the end of the day.

It’s amazing LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

I absolutely love this product I suffer from bad skin and this product has helped be so much. I am more confident within myself now that it’s in my life.

Mel

MelPerth

Best products ever!!

My skin has never felt and looked better. Absolutely love the moisturiser, leaves my skin feeling so fresh without that oily look. By far the best products I’ve ever used, and I’ve used a lot!!

Bailey

BaileyMelbourne

Using it everyday for a year!

I can’t use anything else, this is the only skin care brand that actually works, and doesn’t dry me out. I was sick of having acne and dry skin, so I told myself to try just one more brand. This has gone above and beyond, my skin is soft, healthy, and my acne is pretty much non existent

carolyn obrien

carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid

AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M

Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free