Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real-u

Pros

Contains lactic acid
Is effective at targeting spots
4 products included
No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

May not be suitable for sensitive skin
Premium price tag

3.4

Had high hopes, didn’t work for me :(

I was so excited to use this, it seemed to provide amazing results! I had moderate acne to begin with and now it’s worsened and spread after finishing the entire products. One positive is that it didn’t irritate my skin but it also had no benefits :( I do still think it works for a lot of people though so give it a shot, but for me it definitely didn’t.

Purchased in for $60.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeOily Skin
  • Causes Irritation No
  • Acne SeverityModerate
Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't work

Unfortunately, these products did virtually nothing for my skin despite following the recommended routine. My skin has always been crystal clear until the beginning of this year which is why I thought I'd give real u a shot with hopes of my blemishes clearing. However I feel this product was a little too drying, resulting in my skin breaking out further.

Purchased in for $120.

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeDry Skin
  • Causes Irritation Yes
  • Acne SeverityMild
Stevie
SteviePerth, WA

Didn't make a difference at all.

Purchased in .

• Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeCombination Skin
  • Acne SeverityMild

Albiona D.
Albiona D.asked

For how much time can I see some results from routine with real u red

Real-u
Aleisha J.Real-uSend a private message
carolyn obrien
carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid
AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

See all Real-u Beauty Bundle questions

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free