Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Real-u

Pros

Contains lactic acid
Is effective at targeting spots
4 products included
No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid

Cons

May not be suitable for sensitive skin
Premium price tag

Had high hopes, didn’t work for me :(

I was so excited to use this, it seemed to provide amazing results! I had moderate acne to begin with and now it’s worsened and spread after finishing the entire products. One positive is that it didn’t irritate my skin but it also had no benefits :( I do still think it works for a lot of people though so give it a shot, but for me it definitely didn’t.

Purchased in February 2020 for $60.

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't work

Unfortunately, these products did virtually nothing for my skin despite following the recommended routine. My skin has always been crystal clear until the beginning of this year which is why I thought I'd give real u a shot with hopes of my blemishes clearing. However I feel this product was a little too drying, resulting in my skin breaking out further.

Purchased in June 2019 for $120.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

No improvement after months of use

I bought this bundle as I was suffering post-pill acne. Unfortunately after three months of use I’ve seen no improvement in my cysts, pimples, closed comedones or blackheads. The products are easy and pleasant to use, but I will not repurchase as they have not improved my skin even slightly.

Purchased in June 2019 for $65.

Stevie
SteviePerth, WA

Didn't make a difference at all.

Purchased in May 2018.

Sophie B
Sophie BSydney, NSW

Love it

Was perfect, ever since I've been using it my skin has been clear. Fast delivery and good price. Love the foaming was and the face oil it is amazing! highly recommend

Go to for sensitive, acne prone skin

I've been suffering from hormonal acne for years and while no skin care will ever have the ability to cure my acne finding skin care that doesn't aggravate my skin is essential. I keep coming back to Real-U because I know for sure that it won't aggravate my skin. It has definitely helped my skin look better than any product I have tried so far.

MorganW
MorganWCastle Rock

Love!

I’ve been using real-u products for a few months, and recently stopped using the control cream but continue to use the cleanser and moisturizer. The cleanser is most gentle I have ever used and has not irritated my sensitive skin once, plus it removes EVERYTHING, which is so important. And the moisturizer is so lightweight and silky, I don’t know what I would do without it. It also keeps my makeup in place all day. Real-u customer for life

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Pretty good

I have been using the cleanser, control cream and moisturiser for a couple of months now and it has helped tame my acne and keep my skin clean and healthy. My acne still hasn't gone away but I'll continue to use the products as I may see a better response after a little while longer.

Rach S
Rach SHorsham

Great product

I love this cleanser, i only need to use a small amount and it works so well. Paired with the control serum and moisturizer, i no longer have patchy, dried out skin.

Khaila
KhailaMelbourne

Favourite cleanser!

I have been using this product for 3 years now and it has helped keep my acne prone skin under control. I also have really sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation unlike other cleansers that i have used. Highly recommend!

Never going back to any other skincare brand

The real-u products are all wonderful and light and leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh. They don’t have harmful chemicals like other brands and the three step system works fabulously to balance out the skin. I am so glad that I found real-u after having struggled with problematic skin for years.

Kate
KateGeelong

Didn't work for me

Sorry to say but this didn't work for me. I tried religiously for over a year and it mad no difference in my skin, if anything it got worse. Even after the 'detox' period. I really wanted to keep trying but spending $100+ every couple of months was too much so now I'm using Thursday Plantation tea tree stuff and its working a whole lot better. I'd say go ahead and get real u, they have amazing results for everyone but me.

Cait
CaitNewcastle

Great product!

I started using real-u roughly 1.5 months ago. The condition of my skin has definitely improved and it makes my skin feel soft and clean. However, I saw no improvement when using the pimple cream. It isn’t overly expensive, so if you’re on the fence, give it a try!

ShashC
ShashCMelbourne

This is a great product!

This bundle works so well for me, it has helped control my acne very well since the day I purchased it. The product feels really great on my skin too. The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is that it doesn’t completely get rid of the acne as quickly as I feel like it should, I know it does try it’s best but I feel like it could do better. But overall, I’m patient with the product and I wait for it to do its thing.

Steph
StephGeelong

Truely a skin care that works

These products are amazing. Having very sensitive skin, I have always had to be careful what toxins and chemicals are in my skincare. These products are natural, gentle on the skin and they actually work! My skin has never been this under control. The moisturiser leaves my skin feeling soft all day. Been buying for well over a year now and will continue to do so !

carolyn obrien
carolyn obrienasked

best facial moisturiser to use with retrieve o.05

AnnaAstrid
AnnaAstridasked

I have been using the real-u bundle for a month now (I know that's not a very long time) morning and night, and I've definitely noticed that my skin is a lot less dry and flaky but pimples/cystic acne/blackheads have still been showing up at their regular pace... I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience and it gets better?

I just need a bit of hope as I've tried EVERYTHING (for months at a time) for 7 years with my terrible acne.

Tara M
Tara Masked

I have pretty clear skin, my main problems are blackheads around my nose and some scarring from when I had acne throughout puberty - are these products only beneficial for individuals with acne?

See all Real-u Beauty Bundle questions

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

Features:

This premium bundle is a 4-part facial package including a cleanser, a face gel, a hydrating moisturiser and a spot treatment. It is aimed at those who battle with acne and is designed to help clear and prevent breakouts.

Points of praise

Reviewers particularly liked that the moisturiser was lightweight but had a great coverage and didn’t have a strong scent. The cleanser and spot treatment effectively clears imperfections. It ranks highly for ease of application and smell.

Points of concern

A few select people found that it didn’t do anything for their skin or exacerbated their acne. It’s important to keep in mind that this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.

CategoryAcne Treatments, Cleansers and Exfoliators, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
Personal PreferencesCruelty Free