Verified🏆 2024 Award

96% · 1474 · 3%

EmmaP
EmmaP

Great Taste

The service from Luxe is great, speedy delivery and very friendly. It took me a couple of times to get the mix right for my taste but I have it sorted now! I have my shake late afternoon and it gives me the extra energy I need to get everything done. Show details
Taste
TePuiaK
TePuiaK

Taste delicious

I love how the products work with weight loss and taste super delicious and doesn’t leave anything nasty behind. I use it as a meal replacement and also post workout shake. Show details
Patsy N.
Patsy N.

This protein powder!! Delish

The service I received from Luxe was second to none & I am thoroughly enjoying the product. Use it in my oats every morning & in an afternoon smoothie, delicious. Will definitely be reordering. Show details
StaceyS
StaceyS

Amazing NZ made product!

Great taste I ordered vanilla and chocolate to have variety, gorgeous packaging and an awesome option to sign up for a monthly subscription! I Love it and cant see me living without it! Show details
TinaP
TinaP

Meal Replacement

Using at this stage to replace a meal, with intention of getting serious on weight loss. Slow steps. For price and taste vs supermarket product... it’s worth it. Supporting women.... love it!! Don’t feel hungry after which is great and love the vanilla taste. Quick delivery too... Show details
LydiaM
LydiaM

Tastes great

My favourite flavour is Salted Caramel. This is by far the best tasting protein powder I have ever tried over the last few years. I add it into my muesli every day and it makes a great protein bircher muesli. Show details
Kellym
Kellym

Yummiest I've ever tried

I love the taste of the Vanilla Fat Burning protein powder. Very fast delivery (even to rural address's). I have only just started so no update on the fat burning yet. The only issue that I had was that this does not fully dissolve in the shaker, but as it tastes so good the lumps are OK. Show details ·  1
Waiora
WaioraCentral Queensland, QLD

I LOVE my Luxe chocolate protein

I reeived my product the day after I ordered it. I will never use another protein powder again. This is by far my favourite. I love that it is also a fat burner as well. Show details ·  1
ErinW
ErinW

Lost 1.5kg in the first week

I love the fat burning protein powder. Tastes yummy and if made in the blender its thick and creamy. Great post workout. I lost 1.5kgs in the first week with a calorie deficient diet and 5x workouts. Show details ·  1
AdeleJ
AdeleJ

Amazing products, best service

The flavours are exactly as you would expect them to be, easy to use and really quick delivery. The results have been way better than I had expected, and they are great in baking too! Show details ·  1
Nicola Patuwairua
Nicola Patuwairua

Awesome products. Love them all

Love the Luxe range. Have most of the products. Love the flavours like mint chocolate chip. Will definitely be purchasing the ice cream mix and protein pancakes next. Bring them on. Just purchased the peanut butter. Show details ·  1
Jewels R
Jewels RSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Awsome Protein, great flavour!

Really like this protein, great taste, no bloating & keeps me full. Use in breakky smoothies for afternoon snack. Tried alot of other protiens so far this is the best one. Show details ·  1
Sandie
Sandie

Recommend Luxe

I don't normally recommend things as I am a little skeptical when I never see a not so positive review of a product. But, I would totally recommend this product as it is the nicest protein powder I have ever tasted. Delivery is quick! Show details ·  1
DarciA
DarciAPerth, WA

The perfect shake!

Highly recommend luxe fitness shakes, vanilla is my favourite flavour ! I Have now been using it for 3 weeks and can already see results. The fat burner capsules have also helped me burn unnecessary fat Show details ·  1
YasminJ
YasminJ

Love this! One of the best protein powders I’ve found. Tasty too!

Great value for money. Great taste. I use it everyday either in a smoothie or just with water as a quick shake. I have been using luxe products for about a year now alongside my workouts and can definitely see the results! Show details ·  1
Taste
AshM
AshMPerth, WA

AMAZING

This tastes amazing! Add a banana to it and it’s the perfect smoothie/protein shake. The quality for $$$ is great and I will definitely be ordering more when I run out! Show details ·  1

KerynK
KerynK

This is an amazing product

I love using the product it the protein powders are yummy and the help support my recovery after Working out, I have lost 6kgs using this product. I will using this product from now on Show details ·  1
ReneeW
ReneeW

The ONLY protein I use for many reasons

Quick and Easy ordering and super fast delivery. Great tasting and versatile product. Amazing value for money - it’s huge! Motivating website with heaps of recipes, workout tips etc. I have tried a few different protein powders and always come back to LUXE. Show details ·  1
AbigailC
AbigailCQueensland4 posts

Fantastic Protein

Tastes so good! Price was reasonable, and arrived super fast. Best protein I have used. Tastes good with water or almond milk. I love this product and would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Anika
Anika

Incredible Protein

The Salted Caramel flavour tastes amazing and mixes well with milk or water. I cant wat to order more!

The fat burner capsules are really good too can wait to see the result!

I would definitely recomend Luxe products. Show details ·  1

NeerajM
NeerajM

This product is awesome

I love this product. It's in budget vry good quality protien powder. I m gonna keep going with it. I like the taste of it. Big thums up from me. Show details ·  1
SarahK
SarahK

Amazing!!

Love Luxe protein powder. The flavours are amazing - I have the raspberry and white chocolate and cookies and cream. Makes me feel full and satisfied. Always look forward to having my shake!!! Show details ·  1
Tee
Tee

Came into my life at the right time

Luxe gave me the boost I needed to loose weight and get active. So happy and I'm only on my second week!! Thank you so much Luxe Fitness. happy customer Show details ·  1
LouiseB
LouiseB

Hands down the best protein powder

The vanilla is spot on, you can't tell it's a protein powder, I have tried them all and this is the best one i've found. The service is outstanding too Show details ·  1
Michaela
Michaela

Amazing Product!!

Absolutely love the cookies and cream flavour! I have this twice daily, so easy to drink and I’m slowly seeing results as iv only has this product for about 2 weeks! Show details ·  1
Cara
CaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Repeat user

Great tasting product. Have used the protein for over a year now and love the taste, especially Cookies and Cream flavour. Ordering is easy and super quick delivery to Australia. Show details ·  1

JacquelineF
JacquelineF

Great Product!

Really love Vanilla Protein. I wouldn't be without this as I have just started cross fit. I love how this is a clean protein and need it for as fast recovery as possible. Show details ·  1
YvetteD
YvetteDNew South Wales

This is a great product

This is a great product in my second week of using it and very happy with the results im seeing. Love the flavor of the protein powder. Really enjoyable to drink. Show details ·  1
AleishaD
AleishaD

Best product I've ever used

Salted caramel tastes amazing and does what it says it'll do. Obviously, it isn't a miracle worker, but I wouldn't be achieving my goals as quickly as I am without it. Highly recommend this product over its competitors Show details ·  1
MaxeneM
MaxeneM

Best Tasting Protein Powder!

I can't fault the taste of the Vanilla Protein powder. It's the best I have ever tried and one I have daily. Plus it's delivered the very next day after you order it. Fast and efficient with a great taste. Show details ·  1
Shontelle
Shontelle

Top products!

Products taste amazing and love the modern packaging. They are super easy to use, versatile for all body types and I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Show details ·  1
MakaylaF
MakaylaF

Fully recommend this yummy fat burining protein power

Love the vanilla protein, tastes great, can be used in many ways, great results, my body recovers quicker after excersie and I’m toning more. Quick delivery, all round great company! Show details ·  1
GemmaR
GemmaR2 posts

Luxe providing the goods!!!

Absolutely amazing! Tastes so good, easy to make, clear and precise packaging. Can’t wait to see results (I’ve only been taking it for a week). All in all, I love it! Show details ·  3
TiaB
TiaB

Giving it a go!

I will start with the taste and it is great. I have notice some weight lose but I have also been training for a 100km walk for the end of March and I eat a pretty well balance diet. So I'm not sure how much everything is contributing to the lose. Either way I like it and would probably look at buying again.

The protein also came with detox and fat burning pills. Show details ·  1

BridgetA
BridgetA

Amazing service & product!

I ordered on a Friday at 11am, and it was here on Saturday morning- exceptional service!!! I was very pleased, it is an Awesome product- I am full all morning! Show details ·  1
Rama
Rama2 posts

Really effective products

I find a fast response from my body to these products.
I’m using these products accompanied by a healthy food and practicing some cardio workout in my extra time and the results is AMAZING that’s all what can I say. Show details ·  1

FionaS
FionaS

Incredible! Best Product

Totally blown away by Luxe! My orders were processed immediately and the products arrived the next day! The shakes are delicious and satisfying and leave me feeling fuelled for my day. I especially love the chocolate flavour, which is the perfect balance of sweet and creamy with no unpleasant after-taste. The ingredients are far "cleaner" than rival products. I follow keto and this is the one shake I've found that fits perfectly within my daily macros. The 1.2 kg tubs are generous making it excellent value for money. I was reluctant to try yet another product but I am so glad I did. Truly can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you Luxe! Show details ·  1
Riri
Riri

My Go Too

Love the taste, love the fact it is a kiwi company and marketed towards women. Would love to see some workout gear for women of all shapes and size created by this brand. They could go far. Show details ·  1
CharneleH
CharneleH

It Works!

Ladies, this product def work for me. I have seen massive changes in my body shape. Advice - Workout and Luxe together give you results you want if you put your mind into it. Show details ·  1
Laura
LauraSydney, NSW2 posts

great all round

I recieved my order in a few days of ordering the products are great the protien tastes great which is always a bonus and I'm one happy customer thanks Luxe! Show details ·  1