Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

4.9

lin choi
lin choiSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd purchase from them

Previously bought a pair of valentino flats before and just this week a celine luggage bag from them.
items came exactly as described on website, no hiding of any small marks or imperfections, just honest descriptions and prices that match the conditions. Delivery was fast, in a secure package. Can't be happier with my purchases.

Gorgeous vintage bag

Very very happy with my first luxe it forward purchase! Vintage LV alma pm, who will be lovingly used as my work bag. The wrapping, copious amounts of tissue, ribbon etc were such a lovely touch that made the experience very enjoyable. Fast postage, great communication. Will shop here again!

barbara k.
barbara k.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Brilliant team !

Couldn’t be happier with the service so kind and friendly- sold my Chanel WOC with no fuss and a great price ! Will absolutely recommend them to anyone both buying and selling.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Barbara, that is incredibly kind feedback and thank you so much!! We really appreciate it and are so glad that you enjoyed selling your bag with us - we'll look forward to the next time :)
- Luxe It Fwd xx

Synthia
SynthiaSydney, NSW

Easiest experience!!

Wonderful experience, great communication. Fast response from the shop. Super fast shipping and item was very well packaged! I got my item the next day after payment. Highly recommended! , very easy and smooth transaction!!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Synthia, we really appreciate your wonderful review, thank you so much for your kind comments! We're so glad you found shopping with us quick and easy, and we'll look forward to assisting you again soon! :)
- Luxe It Fwd :)

amjstwaiting
amjstwaitingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery and great service!

Fast delivery and easy transaction! The item is as described, no filtering, no sugar coating, I love it! You’ll be sure that your precious item will be packed with love and care just like they did with mine. Highly recommended!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi amjstwaiting, thank you so much for your lovely comments, we really appreciate your honest review! We're so glad to hear you love your LV bag, and we'll look forward to assisting you again soon. Thank you! xx
- Luxe It Fwd :)

Fantastic experience and products

I decided to purchase an LV bag through Luxe.it.fwd. Once ordered, I received an email congratulating me on my purchase, and hoping I loved the bag. Within 5 days I had the bag, It was beautifully wrapped with a lovely card, and I also received follow up emails. The bag was as described, and actually to be honest even better than the picture. I will buy again from Luxe.it.Fwd. Wonderful service

Awesome experience :)

I absolutely love my purchases from Luxe.It.Fwd! My Gucci and LV came exactly as pictured and described on the website, and were a total steal compared to buying new. So glad I found this store! Highly recommend!

Simply S.
Simply S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect bag!!!

My Gucci Soho arrived and it’s even nicer than it looked online. The condition is excellent and so much better value than if I’d have to buy it new. Thank you ladies!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Simply S, we're glad that you've loved your buying experience with us and your gorgeous Gucci Soho! Thank you for your very kind words and we appreciate you taking the time to share those. :)

Love my LV!!

2nd purchase from LIF and my bag was exactly how it was described. I received my order quickly, beautifully packaged, and the service from the team is so prompt and friendly. Definitely not my last purchase.

May
MaySydney, NSW

Love my Gucci Vintage Boston

I just received my Gucci boston bag and it’s beautiful as well as the packaging. The proccessing and delivery was also very quick too.

This is my first time purchasing a pre-owned bag and I highly recommend the website - Luxe it fwd. I will definitely purchase another one!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi May, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate your lovely comments! We're so glad to hear you love your bag, and we'll look forward to assisting you again in the future. Thanks again! :) :)

Jenna
JennaSydney, NSW

Be careful

I bought a YSL white clutch. Realised it was fake by the glue and that what they have seems to mirror Yoogis Closet... another resale company that has had quite a few issues. I think it is safer to save up and buy from the boutiques. These days it’s difficult to separate the real from the pretenders

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Sarah C
Sarah CPerth, WA

Fast and simple

Everything was so easy and straight forward. The purchased amount was fair and the process fully explained along the way. Responses to any questions took less than 24hours. Overall perfect experience.

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Could not recommend highly enough I’m now a frequent loyal customer

Amazing products amazing service packaged beautifully item always better than description could not be more thrilled with everything about this company don’t hesitate to buy with them you will never be disappointed I definitely now have the confidence to sell with them in the future

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear you love your purchases and have enjoyed our luxe packaging! Thank you so much for your kind review :)

This was easy.

As a more mature male seeking a special gift for a special friend, entering a predominantly female domain with so much choice seemed like a complicated task. I do not know style, fashion or trends. But I know what I like & what I think looks good.
So, it was really easy & with prompt service, nice people & good advice, the result was very very good. Thanks to Hannah.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi A, thank you very kindly for your lovely review! It was our pleasure to assist you and we're thrilled to hear you found shopping with us to be a breeze :)

So easy!

My experience with Luxe.It.Fwd was so easy! Communication was prompt and the process was efficient. Much easier than trying to sell it myself, so I can highly recommend this for your beloved high end items.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Courtney, a big thank you for your lovely review! It was our pleasure to help you sell your item and we're thrilled to hear you found selling with us to be a breeze :)

My LV bag

Just received my LV and couldn’t be happier with the condition and service. The presentation when I received my bag wad amazing. The packaging was very professional. Thank you so much.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Alex, it really makes our day to hear your lovely feedback - we're thrilled to hear you love your bag and enjoyed our luxe packaging! Thank you so much for your kind review :)

V3ctoria
V3ctoriaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will be back again!

Beautiful bag, arrived so fast, good communication from the company to let me know each step of the way until the bag arrived to my doorstep all packaged perfectly! Great payment options and product descriptions with pictures. So happy and will be back again for another purchase!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi V3ctoria, thank you for your lovely words, reading reviews like yours really makes our day! We hope you enjoy your bag and we look forward to assisting you again :)
- Luxe It Fwd x

Top notch customer service!

Awesome company, very open minded and quick to rectify issues! For luxury items on the preloved market, choosing where to buy is probably as important (maybe even more so) than what item to buy. Issues can and will arise - so, you need an honest company able to rectify in a timely and fair manner. Such is LuxeitFwd! Have sold and bought through second-hand market (sold 3LV, 1 chanel, 1 Mansur, bought 1 Chanel) and probably only trust 2 companies (the other is US-based). Very happy with them!

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

J'adore!!

Went back to Luxe.It.Fwd to appease my appetite for more Chanel! Found a limited edition metallic reissue 228 (a model which has been discontinued) in mint condition that came with everything. Too good to be true...... But after their usual prompt delivery, my reissue arrived and it is absolutely gorgeous and as advertised on their site. It is currently my favourite bag. I'm so happy with the bag and the team at Luxe.It.Fwd.

Thank you and please keep up the good work!

Grace Villani
Grace VillaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More than I expected perfect

I was so thrilled with how easy it was to order and navigate the purchase of my beautiful bag. Perfect condition beautifully packaged will definitely order again another beautiful bag

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Grace, thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad that you found the shopping process with us easy and efficient, as thats what we're always aiming for :) Thanks again and enjoy your lovely LV!! xx

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service, quality and trustworthy

Bought 2 Chanel bags from the site.

What I love about lux:
My queries were addressed promptly.
A bit of hiccup with delivery though no fault of Lux, they were very quick to get to the bottom of the issue and I received my bags. Delivery was quick too.
Love my red Chanel bag which was in pristine condition, but decided not to keep the black one. I requested to return it for a refund. It was all done with no fuss.

What I dont love about lux: nothing!

Thanks guys for the great service and I will securely be purchasing from you again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Charlie, thank you for your kind words and we are so delighted that you love your bag and found buying and returning with us so easy! :) :) :)

Bindi
BindiIllawarra, NSW

I love Lux it fwd

Purchased twice within the last month and am so pleased with both items. Always accurately described and in lovely condition. Each time my items have arrived when unboxing you can tell they are packaged with care and such love even down to the ribbons. Shopping is such a breeze with you! I’m addicted now xx

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and we're so happy when we can help beautiful items to find a lovely new home! :) We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your kind words.
Thanks again,

Sue E
Sue ESydney, NSW

Amazing site. Service

Can always be weary purchasing online. But first time buyer and love my YSL bag. In mint condition as described on the site. Delivery was fast and friendly banter via email with staff. Can't wait to purchase something else :-)

Linda L
Linda LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Impressed!

I have recently purchased two items from Lux it Forward and must say it’s been a pleasure to deal with them. Both items arrived extremely quickly and packaged so beautifully. They were also in pristine condition which I was so happy about. They offer several different payment options and also free shipping. Super impressed and will definitely purchase from them again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Linda, thank you so much for your kinds words! We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Luxe.It.Fwd purchases and have enjoyed shopping with us. Thanks again for your time in leaving us a review :)

Legit professional service!

I have sold 3 bags through the Luxe.It.Fwd site and I am extreeeemeeely happy with the service.

I actually wrote them positive feedback each time I made the sales then asked where else can I leave the site a review?

They are a LEGIT business, super professional and quick with responses.
I am so happy I have extra cash sitting in my bank account, rather than in my unused items in my wardrobe.

Many thanks team!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

HI Melissa, thanks so much for your kind words and we have loved helping you to sell your bags! We're so happy you've enjoyed your selling experience with us, and thank you so kindly for taking the time to leave your review.
- Luxe It Fwd