Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (62) · Not as advertised (0)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (63)

Penny M
Penny MSydney, NSW

Delivers exceptional service and high-quality handbags!

This is my second time purchasing via Luxe It Fwd. Both of my experiences have been brilliant and the images and descriptions that they provide are 100% accurate! I would highly recommend purchasing your designer products through Luxe It Fwd!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Penny M, thanks for your review and we're so glad that you enjoyed your purchasing experiences with us! Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave your kind feedback, we really do appreciate it!
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Luxury buying at its best!

I recently stepped into the world of preloved luxury items with LuxeItFwd and I was not disappointed. I thought the description of the bag so detailed that I knew what to expect, but I was beyond surprised with the quality. The bag was in amazing condition and the person who packaged the bag obviously loves their job. So much care was taken, it felt like I’d shooed from the luxury store itself and was so far beyond expectations. I will certainly be shopping with this company again and again! Service was so quick, I had my bag in a couple of days! Well done!

Deborah
DeborahQueensland

Love My Gucci Dionysus Top Handle Medium

Tia
TiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THERE PRODUCTS

I am so so impressed I ordered my bag on Friday and received it today which is Wednesday it was so fast and quick the packaging it came in was absolutely stunning it was wrapped up so nicely with all beautiful wrapping paper and a beautiful big bag I will definitely be buying from LUXE IT FWD again thank you so much guys your products are amazing and so is my gorgeous bag

Highly Recommended.

So far I have purchased 3 gorgeous bags and looking forward for the next purchases. Highly recommended. When you need a pre-loved high end bag, Luxe.It have them.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Excellent first purchase experience!

After lots of contemplation and procrastination I finally bit the bullet and purchased my first LV bag. I love the idea of giving a pre-loved bag another life not to mention the price which means I can go back and buy another bag now! Luxe it Fwd made it a very simple and safe purchase, always keeping in contact and delievering in record time! Would not hesitate to use or recommend for future purchases! Thank you so much!

Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this site!

The condition of the bag is exactly as it was described. It’s absolutely gorgeous, I’ll definitely be buying from this site again!

Selina A.
Selina A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Feel Loved with Luxe.It.Fwd

Wonderful Service and attention to detail by Luxe.It.Fwd. Speed of delivery was amazing and the personalised and love put in the wrapping, made the unwrapping even more special! I bought two bags in two weeks, and both were as stated, or even better in real life!! I am a fan and appreciated the professional details that make these sort of transactions feel like investment rather than a purchase. I felt comfortable using a trusted consignment of store for luxury goods such as Luxe.It.Fwd.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Return Shopper

I have purchased from LuxeItFwd on three seperate occasions now, a Gucci Hobo Tote, an LV Jasmin and a Givenchy Antigona. Each time the delivery has been fast, the packaging and care taken is second to none (including a handwritten note with each order) and the bags all have been as described and photographed. The listings are very clean on the condition and all photos are of the actual product, with detailed photos on any wear/damage were appropriate. Will be back again and again and again!!! Please don’t ever change how you operate

Legit consignment store

Very fast service, they sent me my purchased item the same day. Item matches the description. Will definitely purchase again

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Beautiful Chanel bag! Love it !

Thank you kindly Hannah, just received my pre loved Chanel 2.55 reissue. This is such a beautiful item, thank you!! Would definitely purchase again with you. Fast shipping.

Becky S.
Becky S.South East Queensland, QLD

Luxe.It.Fwd May Just Be My Newest Crush..

I could go on about the amazing selection or the excruciatingly accurate descriptions of the pre-loved luxury items you’ll find on the visually aesthetic & easily navigated Luxe.It.Fwd website, but above these qualities, the absolute stand out was customer service; Betty @ Lux.It.Fwd’s enquiries has not only the quickest response time & patience of a saint, but a friendly, approachable manner that puts you at complete ease.. I honestly could not recommend this service more. ❤️

Anne D.
Anne D.South East Queensland, QLD

The only place to confidently buy second hand designer bags.

This company is just brilliant. The whole customer experience is enjoyable, from start to finish. Even the returns process is handled perfectly. I purchased a bag and it arrived 2 days later. I didn't love the style or size, so I returned it as they accept change of mind returns without making you feel bad about it.

The communication is top notch. I went on to buy two bags after returning the one. All up I've purchased three bags from them now and hold me back because I want more! Everything is meticulously described.

Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

I’m very happy and satisfied with the purchase
the bag comes in a good condition exactly as described
Ordered on the weekend and received the bag on Tuesday

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Ana, we are so thrilled to hear you love the bag, and really appreciate your kind review. Thanks again :)

Helen
Helen

So happy with my Chanel! No worries about it authenticity. Thank you!

Received my Chanel bag the next day after ordering with a lovely follow up personal message. The bag is perfect as per the description. Have recommended luxitfwd to 10 friends as a legitimate site for purchasing.

Tracy skins
Tracy skinsasked

I am interested in men's: Gucci, Hermes,louis vuitton, & chanel products.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Tracy, thanks for your question. We sell bags, wallets, jewellery and watches for both men and women from Gucci, Hermes, LV, Chanel and more. You can view all of our available products on our website. We hope this helps!

Mimi L.
Mimi L.asked

If I want To sell my bag , a courier will come to my house . Pick it up and paid me when we meet ?
Also u said 70% from selling price. Which selling price that u mean ? Is it the price I first bought the bag ?

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Mimi, thank you for your question. You can find the details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on, and our fees detailed on our Sell page on our site here: https://luxeitfwd.com.au/sell
We hope this helps!

Lisa D.
Lisa D.asked

I have a Chanel handbags with purple triple flaps with a black and gold handle as well as a goldchanel top

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thank you for your question. For details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on and our fees, please head on over to our Sell page on our site. Once you’ve completed a quote form, we will come back to you with a quote for your consideration.
- Luxe It Fwd x

Get an answer from our members and Luxe.It.Fwd representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Jewellery Shops & Brands and Footwear Shops & Brands