Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (63) · Not as advertised
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (63)

Deborah
DeborahQueensland

Dior Beauty

Love my latest buy with Lux It FWD - a Dior Diorissmo, in pretty pink shades and a delicious red interior. You continue to not disappoint me, with this Dior bag exceeding expectations. The bag was exactly as described and I think looks even better than your images. I'm now patiently waiting for an excuse to use it in these Covid-19 times. I continue to highly recommend your company to my friends.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Deborah, Thanks for leaving your review. We're happy to hear you love the Dior Diorissimo, and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. Thanks again!
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Val H.
Val H.Gippsland, VIC

Exceeded expectations

I have always wanted the Alma PM. My daughter suggested I look at your website and I was advised that one had become available via your Waitlist. In the past when purchasing items on line I have been quite disappointed when they do not actually look quite the same as they were portrayed on the website. Images and description were brilliant and accurate. In fact this bag exceeded my expectations. The condition I would describe as hardly used. I was so impressed. I really love the bag. The item was well packaged and Delivery was very fast .

Penny M
Penny MSydney, NSW

Delivers exceptional service and high-quality handbags!

This is my second time purchasing via Luxe It Fwd. Both of my experiences have been brilliant and the images and descriptions that they provide are 100% accurate! I would highly recommend purchasing your designer products through Luxe It Fwd!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Penny M, thanks for your review and we're so glad that you enjoyed your purchasing experiences with us! Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave your kind feedback, we really do appreciate it!
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Luxury buying at its best!

I recently stepped into the world of preloved luxury items with LuxeItFwd and I was not disappointed. I thought the description of the bag so detailed that I knew what to expect, but I was beyond surprised with the quality. The bag was in amazing condition and the person who packaged the bag obviously loves their job. So much care was taken, it felt like I’d shooed from the luxury store itself and was so far beyond expectations. I will certainly be shopping with this company again and again! Service was so quick, I had my bag in a couple of days! Well done!

Tia
TiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THERE PRODUCTS

I am so so impressed I ordered my bag on Friday and received it today which is Wednesday it was so fast and quick the packaging it came in was absolutely stunning it was wrapped up so nicely with all beautiful wrapping paper and a beautiful big bag I will definitely be buying from LUXE IT FWD again thank you so much guys your products are amazing and so is my gorgeous bag

Highly Recommended.

So far I have purchased 3 gorgeous bags and looking forward for the next purchases. Highly recommended. When you need a pre-loved high end bag, Luxe.It have them.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Excellent first purchase experience!

After lots of contemplation and procrastination I finally bit the bullet and purchased my first LV bag. I love the idea of giving a pre-loved bag another life not to mention the price which means I can go back and buy another bag now! Luxe it Fwd made it a very simple and safe purchase, always keeping in contact and delievering in record time! Would not hesitate to use or recommend for future purchases! Thank you so much!

Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this site!

The condition of the bag is exactly as it was described. It’s absolutely gorgeous, I’ll definitely be buying from this site again!

Selina A.
Selina A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Feel Loved with Luxe.It.Fwd

Wonderful Service and attention to detail by Luxe.It.Fwd. Speed of delivery was amazing and the personalised and love put in the wrapping, made the unwrapping even more special! I bought two bags in two weeks, and both were as stated, or even better in real life!! I am a fan and appreciated the professional details that make these sort of transactions feel like investment rather than a purchase. I felt comfortable using a trusted consignment of store for luxury goods such as Luxe.It.Fwd.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Return Shopper

I have purchased from LuxeItFwd on three seperate occasions now, a Gucci Hobo Tote, an LV Jasmin and a Givenchy Antigona. Each time the delivery has been fast, the packaging and care taken is second to none (including a handwritten note with each order) and the bags all have been as described and photographed. The listings are very clean on the condition and all photos are of the actual product, with detailed photos on any wear/damage were appropriate. Will be back again and again and again!!! Please don’t ever change how you operate

Legit consignment store

Very fast service, they sent me my purchased item the same day. Item matches the description. Will definitely purchase again

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Beautiful Chanel bag! Love it !

Thank you kindly Hannah, just received my pre loved Chanel 2.55 reissue. This is such a beautiful item, thank you!! Would definitely purchase again with you. Fast shipping.

Becky S.
Becky S.South East Queensland, QLD

Luxe.It.Fwd May Just Be My Newest Crush..

I could go on about the amazing selection or the excruciatingly accurate descriptions of the pre-loved luxury items you’ll find on the visually aesthetic & easily navigated Luxe.It.Fwd website, but above these qualities, the absolute stand out was customer service; Betty @ Lux.It.Fwd’s enquiries has not only the quickest response time & patience of a saint, but a friendly, approachable manner that puts you at complete ease.. I honestly could not recommend this service more. ❤️

Anne D.
Anne D.South East Queensland, QLD

The only place to confidently buy second hand designer bags.

This company is just brilliant. The whole customer experience is enjoyable, from start to finish. Even the returns process is handled perfectly. I purchased a bag and it arrived 2 days later. I didn't love the style or size, so I returned it as they accept change of mind returns without making you feel bad about it.

The communication is top notch. I went on to buy two bags after returning the one. All up I've purchased three bags from them now and hold me back because I want more! Everything is meticulously described.

Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

I’m very happy and satisfied with the purchase
the bag comes in a good condition exactly as described
Ordered on the weekend and received the bag on Tuesday

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Ana, we are so thrilled to hear you love the bag, and really appreciate your kind review. Thanks again :)