Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (65) · Not as advertised (0)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (74)

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic once again!

I just received my third item- a LV Deauville- from Luxe It Fwd. Once again, I am impressed by their exceptional service, packaging and shipping. My item is as advertised and the communication throughout my lay-by period was great. I enjoy browsing their site regularly and find it easy to navigate to the different sections in my account, such as previous transactions. I will continue to purchase from them in the future.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

I have consigned several bags through this website. These girls and this team is outstanding. Absolute amazing service they keep you informed and updated they answer all your questions. The service is professional helpful friendly informative. They are one of the best i have ever had to deal with. I would highly recommend and would never choose anyone else. This team is exceptional.
Thank you so much.

Amazing service! Best luxury resellers in Australia

Absolutely love LuxeItFwd I’ve sold to them many time and bought from them. They offer great prices and always explain where the price they offer for your item comes from. Staff are lovely to speak to with quick replies and always answer any questions. It’s fantastic having an Australian company to buy and resell luxury items with no hassle! I will definitely sell to LuxeItFwd again rather than sites like ebay or gumtree. 10/10 highly recommend!

Mitch C.
Mitch C.Perth, WA

Excellent product and service

lin choi
lin choiSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd purchase from them

Previously bought a pair of valentino flats before and just this week a celine luggage bag from them.
items came exactly as described on website, no hiding of any small marks or imperfections, just honest descriptions and prices that match the conditions. Delivery was fast, in a secure package. Can't be happier with my purchases.

Gorgeous vintage bag

Very very happy with my first luxe it forward purchase! Vintage LV alma pm, who will be lovingly used as my work bag. The wrapping, copious amounts of tissue, ribbon etc were such a lovely touch that made the experience very enjoyable. Fast postage, great communication. Will shop here again!

barbara k.
barbara k.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Brilliant team !

Couldn’t be happier with the service so kind and friendly- sold my Chanel WOC with no fuss and a great price ! Will absolutely recommend them to anyone both buying and selling.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Barbara, that is incredibly kind feedback and thank you so much!! We really appreciate it and are so glad that you enjoyed selling your bag with us - we'll look forward to the next time :)
- Luxe It Fwd xx

Synthia
SynthiaSydney, NSW

Easiest experience!!

Wonderful experience, great communication. Fast response from the shop. Super fast shipping and item was very well packaged! I got my item the next day after payment. Highly recommended! , very easy and smooth transaction!!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Synthia, we really appreciate your wonderful review, thank you so much for your kind comments! We're so glad you found shopping with us quick and easy, and we'll look forward to assisting you again soon! :)
- Luxe It Fwd :)

Lillianne
LillianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Fabulous

Great company to buy from.
Fast, efficient service!
My Bottega Veneta hobo is everything I expected and exactly as presented. Turned out to be a Limited Edition- so extra special.
I'll definately buy from them again - highly recommend.

amjstwaiting
amjstwaitingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery and great service!

Fast delivery and easy transaction! The item is as described, no filtering, no sugar coating, I love it! You’ll be sure that your precious item will be packed with love and care just like they did with mine. Highly recommended!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi amjstwaiting, thank you so much for your lovely comments, we really appreciate your honest review! We're so glad to hear you love your LV bag, and we'll look forward to assisting you again soon. Thank you! xx
- Luxe It Fwd :)

Fantastic experience and products

I decided to purchase an LV bag through Luxe.it.fwd. Once ordered, I received an email congratulating me on my purchase, and hoping I loved the bag. Within 5 days I had the bag, It was beautifully wrapped with a lovely card, and I also received follow up emails. The bag was as described, and actually to be honest even better than the picture. I will buy again from Luxe.it.Fwd. Wonderful service

Simply S.
Simply S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect bag!!!

My Gucci Soho arrived and it’s even nicer than it looked online. The condition is excellent and so much better value than if I’d have to buy it new. Thank you ladies!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Simply S, we're glad that you've loved your buying experience with us and your gorgeous Gucci Soho! Thank you for your very kind words and we appreciate you taking the time to share those. :)

Love my LV!!

2nd purchase from LIF and my bag was exactly how it was described. I received my order quickly, beautifully packaged, and the service from the team is so prompt and friendly. Definitely not my last purchase.

May
MaySydney, NSW

Love my Gucci Vintage Boston

I just received my Gucci boston bag and it’s beautiful as well as the packaging. The proccessing and delivery was also very quick too.

This is my first time purchasing a pre-owned bag and I highly recommend the website - Luxe it fwd. I will definitely purchase another one!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi May, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate your lovely comments! We're so glad to hear you love your bag, and we'll look forward to assisting you again in the future. Thanks again! :) :)

nic.bear
nic.bearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my saint laurent

My saint laurent arrived so quickly only 1.5 days and its beautiful. I already have a lv coin purse from you guys last year and love it too. Your packedging made me feel so special like I’m opening a special xmas present haha. :)

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi nic.bear, thank you very kindly for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear you loved our packaging as we do aim to give our customers that extra special luxury buying experience :)

Dachshundlover
Dachshundlover

Amazing customer service

It’s easy to navigate the website and staff are very friendly to deal with. Items always arrive beautifully packaged with a lovely note and there are a large range of payment options available.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Elise, thank you for your lovely review and recommendation, we are so pleased you've enjoyed shopping with us! We look forward to assisting you again in the future :)

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Could not recommend highly enough I’m now a frequent loyal customer

Amazing products amazing service packaged beautifully item always better than description could not be more thrilled with everything about this company don’t hesitate to buy with them you will never be disappointed I definitely now have the confidence to sell with them in the future

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear you love your purchases and have enjoyed our luxe packaging! Thank you so much for your kind review :)

Jen
JenSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely amazing customer service and EASY AS!

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Hannah and the team at Luxe.It.Fwd while selling my beautiful Louis Vuitton handbag. The process was easily explained and understood, nothing was too much trouble and the price was very fair. It took me 3 months to actually get around to proceeding with the sale and my selling price remained the same. I changed my mind on a few minor things and nothing was too much trouble and was changed promptly. It literally couldn't have been much easier. If you're thinking about using their services; just do it. You won't regret it.

Good service

They have a very good process and so easy to deal with.
Especially the customer service. Have been purchased several items from their site and this is the first time I went through the consignment with them.
Fast reply. Definitely recommend this.

This was easy.

As a more mature male seeking a special gift for a special friend, entering a predominantly female domain with so much choice seemed like a complicated task. I do not know style, fashion or trends. But I know what I like & what I think looks good.
So, it was really easy & with prompt service, nice people & good advice, the result was very very good. Thanks to Hannah.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi A, thank you very kindly for your lovely review! It was our pleasure to assist you and we're thrilled to hear you found shopping with us to be a breeze :)

Emma
EmmaWestern District, VIC

Fantastic experience!

Fantastic service Sold my Louis Vuitton Delightful easy simple way to get a quote for the bag free postage return very easy process and the payment was made promptly 10/10

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Emma, thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was certainly a pleasure to assist you with selling your bag, we'll look forward to the next time :)

Beryl
Beryl

Brilliant

Sold a bag with luxe it Fwd and they were fantastic to deal with.
All the conditions were clearly explained and they kept me completely informed while the sale progressed.
After the sale I was paid promptly.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Beryl, it was such a pleasure to help you sell your bag, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We'll look forward to assisting you again soon :) Take care!

So easy!

My experience with Luxe.It.Fwd was so easy! Communication was prompt and the process was efficient. Much easier than trying to sell it myself, so I can highly recommend this for your beloved high end items.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Courtney, a big thank you for your lovely review! It was our pleasure to help you sell your item and we're thrilled to hear you found selling with us to be a breeze :)

My LV bag

Just received my LV and couldn’t be happier with the condition and service. The presentation when I received my bag wad amazing. The packaging was very professional. Thank you so much.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Alex, it really makes our day to hear your lovely feedback - we're thrilled to hear you love your bag and enjoyed our luxe packaging! Thank you so much for your kind review :)

V3ctoria
V3ctoriaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will be back again!

Beautiful bag, arrived so fast, good communication from the company to let me know each step of the way until the bag arrived to my doorstep all packaged perfectly! Great payment options and product descriptions with pictures. So happy and will be back again for another purchase!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi V3ctoria, thank you for your lovely words, reading reviews like yours really makes our day! We hope you enjoy your bag and we look forward to assisting you again :)