Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

Diana
DianaAustralian Capital Territory

Love it

I purchased Prada bag on the first time its perfect and great condition. I am very happy. Amazing company that you can trust and I definitely buy again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Diana, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are so glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us, and that you love the Prada bag! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

Excellent service and products

I purchased a Chanel classic flap and when I received it, it surpassed my expectations. Unfortunately it wasn’t the bag for me and wanted to return it. The girls were so helpful organising the return for me with no hassles. I also purchased a Chanel WOC and loved it when arrived. The products come nicely packaged and their descriptions are definitely on the cautious side as both products were listed as excellent noting various issues but seemed almost new looking like they’d been barely used. I’d highly recommend!

Jenna
JennaSydney, NSW

Be careful

I bought a YSL white clutch. Realised it was fake by the glue and that what they have seems to mirror Yoogis Closet... another resale company that has had quite a few issues. I think it is safer to save up and buy from the boutiques. These days it’s difficult to separate the real from the pretenders

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Emma
EmmaWestern District, VIC

Fantastic experience!

Fantastic service Sold my Louis Vuitton Delightful easy simple way to get a quote for the bag free postage return very easy process and the payment was made promptly 10/10

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Emma, thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was certainly a pleasure to assist you with selling your bag, we'll look forward to the next time :)

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Luxe.It.Fwd compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Top notch customer service!

Awesome company, very open minded and quick to rectify issues! For luxury items on the preloved market, choosing where to buy is probably as important (maybe even more so) than what item to buy. Issues can and will arise - so, you need an honest company able to rectify in a timely and fair manner. Such is LuxeitFwd! Have sold and bought through second-hand market (sold 3LV, 1 chanel, 1 Mansur, bought 1 Chanel) and probably only trust 2 companies (the other is US-based). Very happy with them!

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service, quality and trustworthy

Bought 2 Chanel bags from the site.

What I love about lux:
My queries were addressed promptly.
A bit of hiccup with delivery though no fault of Lux, they were very quick to get to the bottom of the issue and I received my bags. Delivery was quick too.
Love my red Chanel bag which was in pristine condition, but decided not to keep the black one. I requested to return it for a refund. It was all done with no fuss.

What I dont love about lux: nothing!

Thanks guys for the great service and I will securely be purchasing from you again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Charlie, thank you for your kind words and we are so delighted that you love your bag and found buying and returning with us so easy! :) :) :)
luxeitfwd.com.au

Grin from ear to ear with my heart singing

So absolutely amazed at Luxe It Forwards customer service and products. What a wonderful experience I had with them. I purchased a bag when it arrived the quality, cleanliness, packaging, absolutely everything was PERFECT but I didn't love it. The girls at Luxe It Forward were prompt with responding to my emails with care and kindness and were quick to arrange collection and refund. Everything was smoothly done. Then today I was surprised with another package from Luxe It Forward but in my partners name. He had brought me another bag that I adore and possibly now love more then him. Everything is perfect. I can not recommend this company enough.

HennaBenna
HennaBennaasked

Why are all your reviews all of people that have only done one review?

Lisa J.
Lisa J.

Hi Henna, I've only done one review as I don't have multiple high end luxury bags in my closet to sell or the money to purchase many LV handbags. Lol. Unfortunately we aren't all made of $$$.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi HennaBenna, thanks for your question. While we cannot speak on our customers' behalf as to which companies they choose to review, we do point out that buying a luxury bag is not something most people do everyday, and we do our very best to make this a special and memorable shopping experience for our customers, which we would expect is why they feel moved to write a review for us, because they appreciate the effort we have gone to. You will note that many of our reviewers have clearly established Facebook and Google accounts to verify who they are, many others have verified to Product Review to prove they are a customer and that Product Review vet every review before it is published. We are incredibly grateful for every review we receive and we appreciate each of our buyers and sellers who do take the time to share their wonderful feedback with us.
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Luxe.It.Fwd representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Jewellery Shops & Brands and Footwear Shops & Brands