Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

I have consigned several bags through this website. These girls and this team is outstanding. Absolute amazing service they keep you informed and updated they answer all your questions. The service is professional helpful friendly informative. They are one of the best i have ever had to deal with. I would highly recommend and would never choose anyone else. This team is exceptional.
Thank you so much.

Aska

Aska

Highly Recommend. Super friendly, professional and fast!

Stumbled upon Luxe.It.Fwd while I was googling options to sell my leather goods for quick cash. Had no idea this would turn out to be such a delightful experience. The team was always prompt, smooth, friendly and professional. Can't recommended Luxe.It.Fwd highly enough!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Aska, thank you so much for your very kind comments! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience selling your lovely items with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)

Amazing service! Best luxury resellers in Australia

Absolutely love LuxeItFwd I’ve sold to them many time and bought from them. They offer great prices and always explain where the price they offer for your item comes from. Staff are lovely to speak to with quick replies and always answer any questions. It’s fantastic having an Australian company to buy and resell luxury items with no hassle! I will definitely sell to LuxeItFwd again rather than sites like ebay or gumtree. 10/10 highly recommend!

caroline

caroline Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

First time shopper @ luxe it Fwd & won't be my last. Love my Fendi purchase which is in pristine condition, better than I expected. Also beautifully packaged & love the little personalised note. Thank you...

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend!! Luxe.It.Fwd really made the whole process so easy and I couldn't be happier to sell my bag. What I really appreciated was the customer service. Before hand, I did a bit of research on other sites, whether to sell or consign and decided to with on Luxe.It.Fwd for that reason. I first called, as I had a few questions and Hannah was so lovely to speak to - she took the time to explain the whole process and walk me through the steps and nothing was complicated. In saying that, all the girls that work there are very lovely to deal with. Emails and communication is very efficient which is great - your'e not having to wait a whole week to receive a quote. Thank you Hannah, Philippa and Miranda for the amazing service. XX

Mitch C.

Mitch C.Perth, WA

Excellent product and service

lin choi

lin choiSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd purchase from them

Previously bought a pair of valentino flats before and just this week a celine luggage bag from them.
items came exactly as described on website, no hiding of any small marks or imperfections, just honest descriptions and prices that match the conditions. Delivery was fast, in a secure package. Can't be happier with my purchases.

Mary S

Mary SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing experience!

This was the first time selling a LV bag to Luxe.It.Fwd and they didn’t disappoint. The customer service was amazing from start to finish. They were very professional, efficient and friendly. A pleasure to deal with. X

100% Recommended

Luxe.it.Fwd are very professional, polite ,great customer service and super fast delivery, beautiful packaging
I am 100% satisfied with my recent LV MyLockme black bag purchase, even better that the photos
Highly Recommended!
Thank you Luxe.it.Fwd team

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Naz, Thank you so very much for your lovely feedback - we are delighted to hear that you found the bag to be even better in person! We hope you continue to enjoy it, and thank you again for your kind comments!!

Amazing servicer with Luxe

It had been an amazing experience with Luxe.It.Fwd. The team was so friendly and efficient. This was my first time to sell a LV bag. I just simply sent the bag to the team and they posted the bag online. The bag had been sold in just few days . I had been keep updating the information about my bag and after the return and exchange period. The money hit in my bank. Thank you for the team and especially Hannah who is a nice and friend person. Thank you for the team.

Yola

YolaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Cosigning a bag

It was my first time consigning a bag, I was very amazed how easy the processed was. I Couldn't be much happier when my bag was sold in such a short period of time.
Very fast, reliable and best customer service ever. Highly recommended and very trusted company/website.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Yola, that is incredibly kind feedback and thank you so much!! We really appreciate it and are so glad that you enjoyed selling your bag with us - we'll look forward to the next time :)
luxeitfwd.com.au

Exceptional staff and flawless service

It was my first time selling and I was blown away by how seamless and efficient the process was. The team was so friendly and professional, and kept me updated all the way through. I also couldn't believe how easy it was for my product to reach them, as they even organised the courier to collect my item from a preferred address - so convenient and brilliant. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending selling with Luxe.It.Fwd, as they have proven to be highly reliable. Special shoutout to Hannah and Ruby, you girls are amazing. Keep up the great work!!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Anita, that is such very kind feedback, thank you so much!! We are thrilled to hear that and are so glad that you enjoyed selling your item with us - we'll look forward to assisting you again :)

Gorgeous vintage bag

Very very happy with my first luxe it forward purchase! Vintage LV alma pm, who will be lovingly used as my work bag. The wrapping, copious amounts of tissue, ribbon etc were such a lovely touch that made the experience very enjoyable. Fast postage, great communication. Will shop here again!

barbara k.

barbara k.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Brilliant team !

Couldn’t be happier with the service so kind and friendly- sold my Chanel WOC with no fuss and a great price ! Will absolutely recommend them to anyone both buying and selling.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Barbara, that is incredibly kind feedback and thank you so much!! We really appreciate it and are so glad that you enjoyed selling your bag with us - we'll look forward to the next time :)

Synthia

SynthiaSydney, NSW

Easiest experience!!

Wonderful experience, great communication. Fast response from the shop. Super fast shipping and item was very well packaged! I got my item the next day after payment. Highly recommended! , very easy and smooth transaction!!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Synthia, we really appreciate your wonderful review, thank you so much for your kind comments! We're so glad you found shopping with us quick and easy, and we'll look forward to assisting you again soon! :)

Lillianne

LillianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Fabulous

Great company to buy from.
Fast, efficient service!
My Bottega Veneta hobo is everything I expected and exactly as presented. Turned out to be a Limited Edition- so extra special.
I'll definately buy from them again - highly recommend.

amjstwaiting

amjstwaitingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery and great service!

Fast delivery and easy transaction! The item is as described, no filtering, no sugar coating, I love it! You’ll be sure that your precious item will be packed with love and care just like they did with mine. Highly recommended!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi amjstwaiting, thank you so much for your lovely comments, we really appreciate your honest review! We're so glad to hear you love your LV bag, and we'll look forward to assisting you again soon. Thank you! xx

Seamless transaction!

Absolutely thrilled with the service I received recently when selling two items. The whole process was just so seamless and simple from start to finish! The staff are consummate professionals and so helpful. They kept me well informed through each stage. 100 percent recommend Luxe it forward for both selling and purchasing of luxury goods!

Fantastic experience and products

I decided to purchase an LV bag through Luxe.it.fwd. Once ordered, I received an email congratulating me on my purchase, and hoping I loved the bag. Within 5 days I had the bag, It was beautifully wrapped with a lovely card, and I also received follow up emails. The bag was as described, and actually to be honest even better than the picture. I will buy again from Luxe.it.Fwd. Wonderful service

Rhonda

RhondaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service & product quality! Would highly recommend Luxe-it-Fwd

I was surprised & pleased with the whole transaction.
My beautiful goods were delivered extremely quickly & I'm thrilled with them.
Will definitely buy again in the future!! Will also recommend Luxe-it-Fwd to family & friends.