Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 2 of 10)

Selling with Luxe.It.Fwd - smooth process from start to finish

I decided to sell my Chloe bag through Luxe.It.Fwd and couldn’t have been happier! The team are very efficient and keep you up to date regularly throughout the process. Will sell all my designer items with this company in the future and have already recommended them to many friends.

Diana
DianaAustralian Capital Territory

Love it

I purchased Prada bag on the first time its perfect and great condition. I am very happy. Amazing company that you can trust and I definitely buy again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Diana, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are so glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us, and that you love the Prada bag! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)
- Luxe It Fwd x

Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW

Selling at Luxe.It.Fwd

It was a very smooth and easy process to sell at Luxe! Their staffs are very helpful and assist me from the beginning to the end of the process. Overall, it was a great experience to sell here at Luxe. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for selling their designer bags!

Natasha
NatashaDarling Downs, QLD

Very good

They are really good with the price, amazing company, reliable, honest, quick transaction and the most important thing really good customer service! 10 stars for luxeitfwd❤️

c736030
c736030South East Queensland, QLD

LV Neverfull PM Damier Azur - another excellent purchase from Luxe.It.Fwd

Purchased 2nd bag and again perfect experience. Great condition. Best online seller for quality pre-owned designer bags by a MILE.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Very professional and happy with the outcome

They were transparent from the beginning and the whole journey of selling my bag was seamless. Communication was excellent and they also addressed any concerns I had prior to the consignment. Will use again when time comes.

KellieL
KellieLSydney

Professional company - highly recommended

I have sold many bags on the torture that is eBay but never again.

Luxe.it.Fwd makes the process so much easier - they offer a fair price, pay for postage and their communication is top notch.

What more could you ask for and I know I will be selling more bags with them

Perfect

Absolutely beautiful item. Pricing and condition is fantastic couldn't ask for better . The range luxeitfwd has is amazing. Will be purchasing again and again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Cherry, we are so thrilled to hear you love your item, and really appreciate your kind review. We look forward to your next purchase. Thanks again :)
- Luxe It Fwd x

Karmun
KarmunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top notch service!

I have sold items through Luxe it Fwd twice and both experiences were amazing. Seamless process and I was updated every step through. Sale funds were paid promptly. Free of charge courier pick up service makes it easy and peace of mind for consignor/seller.

Flo
FloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Very happy with SYL chain bag excellent condition beautiful look like bend new bag . 2 day arrived after purchase very quick . I will buy with Lux it FWD again.

Perfect

I’m so impressed with Luxe. It, I was unsure about buying bag but from now the only place . The Prada bag was in nearly new condition wow and hand written special touch. One delivery exceptional

Amazing service

I was a bit nervous to sell some of my handbags and shoes online through Ebay or somewhere else, but I'm so glad I found Luxe.It.Fwd because they made the process so so easy and gave me peace of mind. Their communication is great, they're very professional, transparent and great at responding to emails. I'll definitely be selling through them again, thank you! :)

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Great service when selling and buying bags

Having had such wonderful experience with selling 3 bags through Lux it FWD previously I decided to purchase a bag I had had my eye on for a while. When it arrived it was beautifully packaged and the bag was in excellent condition, even better than I had hoped. I will definitely purchase through Lux it FWD again!

Excellent service and products

I purchased a Chanel classic flap and when I received it, it surpassed my expectations. Unfortunately it wasn’t the bag for me and wanted to return it. The girls were so helpful organising the return for me with no hassles. I also purchased a Chanel WOC and loved it when arrived. The products come nicely packaged and their descriptions are definitely on the cautious side as both products were listed as excellent noting various issues but seemed almost new looking like they’d been barely used. I’d highly recommend!

Luisa S
Luisa SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Service

Super fast delivery and beautifully packaged.
Bag arrived within days and definitely exceeded my expectations!
Luxe.it.fwd were a pleasure to deal with & very professional. So happy will def be back!