Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 3 of 10)

Excellent service! Highly recommend!

I have consigned my bag with Luxe.It.Fwd and I have been impressed how easy the whole process was. Every step was well explained and the communication was great. Very friendly and professional. Great company!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Melpa, thank you so much for your very kind comments! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience selling your lovely bag with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Professional service wow

I could not be more pleased with the service provided as hard as it was to part with some of my bags and accessories they made it so easy. Highly recommended

Victoria P
Victoria PSydney, NSW

Perfect Purchase

Love my recent LV Eva Pochette purchase! It arrived the next day, and was wrapped beautifully. The bag is gorgeous! Will definitely get other bags from them.

Moir
MoirSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing service

Absolutely amazing service. Everyone at Luxe It is so helpful and will stay in touch with you throughout the process. Absolutely loved the service and the work they are doing.
Definitely recommend it and will use the service again :)

Wonderful Service as always

Another superb quality bag bought from this wonderful site. I only purchase my pre loved designer bags from here and the quality is superb, it was wrapped beautifully with a handwritten note. Never disappoints. Love my Celine.Thank you x

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic once again!

I just received my third item- a LV Deauville- from Luxe It Fwd. Once again, I am impressed by their exceptional service, packaging and shipping. My item is as advertised and the communication throughout my lay-by period was great. I enjoy browsing their site regularly and find it easy to navigate to the different sections in my account, such as previous transactions. I will continue to purchase from them in the future.

Such a lovely company!

I purchased a vintage Chanel bag recently and I am so so happy with the service! The shipping was incredibly fast, the packaging was beautiful, and my bag even came with a hand written note! Such a lovely company, I will definitely be purchasing from here again in the future! xx

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

HI Kiarnii, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with us!! We'll be looking forward to the next time we can assist you :) Thanks again x
- Luxe It Fwd

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

I have consigned several bags through this website. These girls and this team is outstanding. Absolute amazing service they keep you informed and updated they answer all your questions. The service is professional helpful friendly informative. They are one of the best i have ever had to deal with. I would highly recommend and would never choose anyone else. This team is exceptional.
Thank you so much.

Aska
Aska

Highly Recommend. Super friendly, professional and fast!

Stumbled upon Luxe.It.Fwd while I was googling options to sell my leather goods for quick cash. Had no idea this would turn out to be such a delightful experience. The team was always prompt, smooth, friendly and professional. Can't recommended Luxe.It.Fwd highly enough!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Aska, thank you so much for your very kind comments! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience selling your lovely items with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Amazing service! Best luxury resellers in Australia

Absolutely love LuxeItFwd I’ve sold to them many time and bought from them. They offer great prices and always explain where the price they offer for your item comes from. Staff are lovely to speak to with quick replies and always answer any questions. It’s fantastic having an Australian company to buy and resell luxury items with no hassle! I will definitely sell to LuxeItFwd again rather than sites like ebay or gumtree. 10/10 highly recommend!

caroline
caroline Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

First time shopper @ luxe it Fwd & won't be my last. Love my Fendi purchase which is in pristine condition, better than I expected. Also beautifully packaged & love the little personalised note. Thank you...

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend!! Luxe.It.Fwd really made the whole process so easy and I couldn't be happier to sell my bag. What I really appreciated was the customer service. Before hand, I did a bit of research on other sites, whether to sell or consign and decided to with on Luxe.It.Fwd for that reason. I first called, as I had a few questions and Hannah was so lovely to speak to - she took the time to explain the whole process and walk me through the steps and nothing was complicated. In saying that, all the girls that work there are very lovely to deal with. Emails and communication is very efficient which is great - your'e not having to wait a whole week to receive a quote. Thank you Hannah, Philippa and Miranda for the amazing service. XX

Mitch C.
Mitch C.Perth, WA

Excellent product and service

lin choi
lin choiSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd purchase from them

Previously bought a pair of valentino flats before and just this week a celine luggage bag from them.
items came exactly as described on website, no hiding of any small marks or imperfections, just honest descriptions and prices that match the conditions. Delivery was fast, in a secure package. Can't be happier with my purchases.

Mary S
Mary SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing experience!

This was the first time selling a LV bag to Luxe.It.Fwd and they didn’t disappoint. The customer service was amazing from start to finish. They were very professional, efficient and friendly. A pleasure to deal with. X