Verifiedluxeitfwd.com.au

Bunni
Bunni5 posts

Just Beautiful

OMG, I adore my latest purchase from LUXE.IT.FWD
It's so pretty and in fabulous condition. I think it's my 12th purchase from them. Can't wait to take it on holidays.
XX Show details ·  1
missevey1984
missevey1984Perth, WA2 posts

Wonderful, Highly Recommend

I sold my bag recently using Luxe.It.Fwd’s consignment services and I can’t speak highly enough on the service I received. From their high standard customer service from their call centre that assisted me with all my questions, to the step by step instructions and email updates on my listing. I was very impressed from start to finish. I found them a very professional and reputable company. I recommend anyone to use their consignment process and would be happy to use their services again in the future. Many thanks. Show details ·  1
Nicola H.
Nicola H.

Everything I expected and more!

Ordered my Handbag and it arrived swiftly to me here in New Zealand last week.
It was packaged and presented beautifully!
I discovered a lovely surprise while checking the markings on this particular bag,that it was made in Paris,France in the exact same Month&Year of my only Child’s birth nearly 22 years ago in August of 2001.
As I will be passing this bag down to her eventually,I think it’s incredibly special for us as a Family that we now have it to enjoy and use,and I truly believe I was meant to buy and own it. Show details ·  1
Satisfied Consignor
Satisfied ConsignorSydney, NSW

Efficiency and quality

It’s my first time to do consignment with Luxe.It.Fwd and they didn’t disappoint but instead they din’t only meet but even exceeded the service I’ve been looking for. Their process is very smooth and efficient from the very beginning of my quote enquiry until the payment confirmation of my less-than-24-hr sale item. I would strongly recommend LIF and kudos to their staffs for being very prompt at it’s best! Show details ·  1
Liz
LizMelbourne2 posts

Perfect service…perfect genuine people!

My experience was perfect. From start to end the whole service was sincere, professional, quick and reliable. 10/10! Show details ·  1
Bridget F.
Bridget F.Central Queensland, QLD

Saint Laurent camera bag

Better than I expected, fast delivery. Looking for my next purchase. Show details ·  1
Steph
Steph2 posts

LV bag - super happy!

Very happy with my recent purchase. Customer service was great and parcel arrived quickly and packaged really well with nice wrapping. Would definitely buy from again! Show reply
Shellstar
ShellstarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

Terrible Experience

Stay clear !!! I definitely would not recommend luxe.it.fwd. My $700+ Bag arrived with a hole in the interior lining, condition was not as described. Customer service were rude and unhelpful, I will be taking this matter further.
Luxe.It.Fwd   DM
Leonie L
Leonie LSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Highly recommended

I sold a bag via Luxe.it.fwd and can’t rate their customer service team highly enough! They were super proactive in providing updates and expertise. Super detailed and efficient process! Will definitely use this service again thank you Show details ·  1
Louise
Louise

Arrived fast, arrived as advertised and fairly priced

I ordered a speedy 35 from Luxe it fwd and I am so impressed. The bag arrived incredibly fast by courier and it looked exactly as it did online. I was able to remove the stains ( which were honestly shown online) and now my bag looks vintage new! I feel this bag was fairly priced given it’s vintage and condition. I’m very impressed by this seller. Show details ·  1
Cjay
Cjay

Great service!

Luxe.it.fwd made the selling process of my bag so much easier. So happy with the great customer service. Show reply
Alison
AlisonGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

You always remember your first

I couldn't be happier with my Louis Vuitton bag. I had been searching for one for a while but I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg. Thankfully I found Luxe.It.Fwd My item arrived in great condition with dust bag. I doubt you'd find a better price for what you receive. These guys are authentic (just like their items) and I definitely hope to purchase from them again. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Carlos M.
Carlos M.

Great item, great transaction, great communication!

I purchased a used Breitling Bentley wristwatch and received a watch that is in ‘Like New’ condition. Very minimal scratching on the bracelet and not a single mark on the glass. The watch appears to have been recently serviced and arrived in immaculate condition. All original boxes and paperwork were packed with care. On top of all of that, it arrived in Florida from Australia in less than a week. Amazingly smooth transaction from a group of people that are passionate about what they do! Show details
Sukanya
SukanyaSydney, NSW

My dream bag Hermes

Absolutley gorgeous
I got my bag yesterday and I must admit I am very impressed with how it was being carefully packed, and the item was perfect! The item came as it was being decsribed on your website! I love my new addition to my purse! Thank you Luxe it Fwd! Amazingly great price, lovely item and great delivery service!! Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Happy seller
Happy seller

Great service- seller

I don’t usually review anything but I’ve had such an excellent experience selling with luxe it fwd. just so easy Show details ·  1
Mary Spy
Mary Spy2 posts

Chanel Boy bag

I recently purchased a pre-loved bag online and I am blown away by the quality and condition of the product! The bag looks practically new and I can hardly believe it's pre-loved.
Luxe.it.Fwd did an incredible job of describing the bag and its condition, and I appreciate the attention to detail. The shipping was fast and the packaging was secure, ensuring that the bag arrived in perfect condition. I am thrilled with my purchase and would highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for high-quality, pre-loved bags.

A big shout out to Betty for making this purchase possible for me, responding to my emails and calls very quickly and promptly made this purchase happen the same day.
just blown away!

Thank you once again Show details ·  1

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

Seamless service and communication. Fast & great pricing. Would definitely use again for future transactions Show details ·  1
Bunni
Bunni5 posts

Love Love My Chanel

Love my Chanel #5 Camillia Vintage Flap Bag. I purchased it back in Dec 2022 but forgot to review. This is my 10th purchase from Luxe.It.Fwd. very happy girl. Show details ·  1
ShinEY
ShinEY

Absolutley gorgeous!

I got my bag today and I must admit I am very impressed with how it was being carefully packed, and the item was perfect! I did not expect it to be still in a very good condition! The item came as it was being decsribed on yoir website! I love my new addition to my purse! Thank you Luxe it Fwd! Amazingly great price, lovely item and great delivery service!! Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Luciano P.
Luciano P.2 posts

very professional

great company to deal with , professional and informative every step of the way , thank youwont hesitate to deal with LUXE IT FWD again. Show details ·  1
Crystal
Crystal2 posts

Very pleasant selling experience and highly recommend the service

I used the service to sell a couple of my handbags a few years ago, and just sold a piece of jewellery recently. The whole process was very smooth and the service was professional and friendly. I would use this platform again and feel happy to recommend it to my friends.
Samantha Carrington
Samantha CarringtonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Gucci bag

Wow my bag has arrived and it’s perfect. Even better condition that I expected. Postage took one business day. I am very very impressed and will be shopping here again for sure. Keep up the good work. Show details ·  1
Roxy
RoxySydney, NSW

Amazing products and delivery

My bag is gorgeous and as decribed - fabulous condition! I especially love the care taken to package it and also that they won't deliver without a signature. (Ensuring it reaches its destination safely!)
I can't wait to buy again! Show details ·  1

Niena Amelia
Niena AmeliaPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

AMAZING

I have consigned many items with Luxe, I would highly recommend for buying and selling designer goods they’re absolutely wonderful, great costumer service, very professional, they just so lovely
Always had the best experience
Thank you so much for always look after me ladies
keep up the good work Luxe.It.Fwd Show details ·  1
Truc N.
Truc N.

AMAZING SERVICE

Been purchasing bags from them and highly recommend their great service ❤️❤️❤️ Show details ·  1

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My bag is perfect. Absolutely love it. Can’t wait to wear it out

The condition of the bag is brand new. Exactly what it looks like in the photos and the description.
Delivery was so fast as well. Which is an extra bonus.
I shop confidently with Luxe it Fwd. Show details ·  1
Kristy
Kristy

Amazing items & service through and through

Fast shipping, accurate description and perfect products everytime I've purchased items from luxe it fwd! Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Luxury Recycler

It has been an absolute delight to sell to Luxe.It.Fwd. I have previously purchased bags from them and now sold to them. Both buying and selling process have been seamless. The customer service has been outstanding, and staff are fantastic. Show reply
Bag lover
Bag lover

Hit and miss

I have bought a few items from them and they have mostly been good products and price but recently have bought a Gucci item and it was a replica I asked for a refund, they refunded straight away so very happy with the smooth transaction. I have real Gucci item the one I received was very similar but even the box was different along with the gg on the back of the bag were not identically sewed unfortunately. Very similar but to the untrained eye looks legit. I have now been very weary purchasing from them as they are not all 100%. So just be cautious and double check with another professional provider. And I hope they improve their verification process to avoid further mishaps.
Luxe.It.Fwd   DM
Fiona C.
Fiona C.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome team, fantastic service!

I have sent some of my collections for both consignment and direct sell. The team is always helpful, responsive and I always feel welcome when I contact them for extra information or quotes. Thank you Luxe.It.Fwd and hopefully you will open a physical store in the future! Show reply
Monica S.
Monica S.

Fantastic!!!

For each sale I’ve made to luxe it fwd everyone I have spoken to and dealt with has been so helpful and quick to respond. The prices offered for my items have always been fair and the payment is deposited to my account straight away. The company provides such a great service and a really positive selling experience. The staff and business owners obviously put a great deal of effort into running an efficient business and it shows! Show reply
Janna
Janna

Accurate description of the products!

My 3rd purchase from Luxe.it.fwd and always a great experience! Highly recommended store for pre-loved luxury bags! Show details ·  1
Eleanor
Eleanor4 posts

Trusted, Seamless & Easy

I sold my LV OnTheGo GM through Luxe.It.Fwd and the experience was great. The Customer Service team are prompt with communication and the process was seamless. The bag was collected the next day and sold within weeks. Highly recommend. Show reply
Annie K.
Annie K.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing

After much consideration and shopping around I purchased a bag from Lux it Forward. The bag I received was exactly as described and photographed on their website. Customer service was 10/10 as they were very quick to respond to emails and answered my call promptly when I had questions. I would highly recommend Lux it Forward for anyone considering making a preloved designer item purchase as I found there prices to be the most honest out of the preloved retailers. Show details ·  1
Georgie
Georgie

Amazing service!

I sold my Gucci belt to Luxe.It.Fwd and it was such a great experience! Super quick responses and generous pay out. Will definitely be using them again. Show reply

Elizabeth03
Elizabeth03Sydney, NSW5 posts

Seamless experience

Sold a LV garment bag - very prompt responses, prompt payment - no mucking around. If you want to get some quick cash this crowd are the way to go. Will definitely use them again. Show reply
NBW
NBW

Outstanding Customer Service

My experience and interactions with the Luxe.It.Fwd Team as both a consigner and buyer have always been extremely positive. They are always professional and responsive and I particularly appreciate the regular communication. Prompt and easy transaction and payment process. Show details ·  1
SJJ
SJJ2 posts

The team is Awesome, and I definitely will be ordering more

Thank you. Betty, Hannah, and Miranda can’t thank you enough for the prompt response and fast transaction. Indeed the smoothing selling process. Show details ·  1
Hamedeh
Hamedeh

Amazing experience 10/10

Quick response, and the fastest yet smoothest selling experience I’ve ever come across. 10/10:) Show details ·  1