Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW

Selling at Luxe.It.Fwd

It was a very smooth and easy process to sell at Luxe! Their staffs are very helpful and assist me from the beginning to the end of the process. Overall, it was a great experience to sell here at Luxe. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for selling their designer bags!

Natasha
NatashaDarling Downs, QLD

Very good

They are really good with the price, amazing company, reliable, honest, quick transaction and the most important thing really good customer service! 10 stars for luxeitfwd❤️

c736030
c736030South East Queensland, QLD

LV Neverfull PM Damier Azur - another excellent purchase from Luxe.It.Fwd

Purchased 2nd bag and again perfect experience. Great condition. Best online seller for quality pre-owned designer bags by a MILE.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Very professional and happy with the outcome

They were transparent from the beginning and the whole journey of selling my bag was seamless. Communication was excellent and they also addressed any concerns I had prior to the consignment. Will use again when time comes.

KellieL
KellieLSydney

Professional company - highly recommended

I have sold many bags on the torture that is eBay but never again.

Luxe.it.Fwd makes the process so much easier - they offer a fair price, pay for postage and their communication is top notch.

What more could you ask for and I know I will be selling more bags with them

Perfect

Absolutely beautiful item. Pricing and condition is fantastic couldn't ask for better . The range luxeitfwd has is amazing. Will be purchasing again and again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Cherry, we are so thrilled to hear you love your item, and really appreciate your kind review. We look forward to your next purchase. Thanks again :)
- Luxe It Fwd x

Karmun
KarmunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top notch service!

I have sold items through Luxe it Fwd twice and both experiences were amazing. Seamless process and I was updated every step through. Sale funds were paid promptly. Free of charge courier pick up service makes it easy and peace of mind for consignor/seller.

Flo
FloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Very happy with SYL chain bag excellent condition beautiful look like bend new bag . 2 day arrived after purchase very quick . I will buy with Lux it FWD again.

Perfect

I’m so impressed with Luxe. It, I was unsure about buying bag but from now the only place . The Prada bag was in nearly new condition wow and hand written special touch. One delivery exceptional

Amazing service

I was a bit nervous to sell some of my handbags and shoes online through Ebay or somewhere else, but I'm so glad I found Luxe.It.Fwd because they made the process so so easy and gave me peace of mind. Their communication is great, they're very professional, transparent and great at responding to emails. I'll definitely be selling through them again, thank you! :)

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Great service when selling and buying bags

Having had such wonderful experience with selling 3 bags through Lux it FWD previously I decided to purchase a bag I had had my eye on for a while. When it arrived it was beautifully packaged and the bag was in excellent condition, even better than I had hoped. I will definitely purchase through Lux it FWD again!

Excellent service and products

I purchased a Chanel classic flap and when I received it, it surpassed my expectations. Unfortunately it wasn’t the bag for me and wanted to return it. The girls were so helpful organising the return for me with no hassles. I also purchased a Chanel WOC and loved it when arrived. The products come nicely packaged and their descriptions are definitely on the cautious side as both products were listed as excellent noting various issues but seemed almost new looking like they’d been barely used. I’d highly recommend!

Luisa S
Luisa SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Service

Super fast delivery and beautifully packaged.
Bag arrived within days and definitely exceeded my expectations!
Luxe.it.fwd were a pleasure to deal with & very professional. So happy will def be back!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Excellent service! Highly recommend!

I have consigned my bag with Luxe.It.Fwd and I have been impressed how easy the whole process was. Every step was well explained and the communication was great. Very friendly and professional. Great company!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Melpa, thank you so much for your very kind comments! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience selling your lovely bag with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Professional service wow

I could not be more pleased with the service provided as hard as it was to part with some of my bags and accessories they made it so easy. Highly recommended

Victoria P
Victoria PSydney, NSW

Perfect Purchase

Love my recent LV Eva Pochette purchase! It arrived the next day, and was wrapped beautifully. The bag is gorgeous! Will definitely get other bags from them.

Maira
MairaSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing service

Absolutely amazing service. Everyone at Luxe It is so helpful and will stay in touch with you throughout the process. Absolutely loved the service and the work they are doing.
Definitely recommend it and will use the service again :)

Wonderful Service as always

Another superb quality bag bought from this wonderful site. I only purchase my pre loved designer bags from here and the quality is superb, it was wrapped beautifully with a handwritten note. Never disappoints. Love my Celine.Thank you x

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic once again!

I just received my third item- a LV Deauville- from Luxe It Fwd. Once again, I am impressed by their exceptional service, packaging and shipping. My item is as advertised and the communication throughout my lay-by period was great. I enjoy browsing their site regularly and find it easy to navigate to the different sections in my account, such as previous transactions. I will continue to purchase from them in the future.

Such a lovely company!

I purchased a vintage Chanel bag recently and I am so so happy with the service! The shipping was incredibly fast, the packaging was beautiful, and my bag even came with a hand written note! Such a lovely company, I will definitely be purchasing from here again in the future! xx

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

HI Kiarnii, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with us!! We'll be looking forward to the next time we can assist you :) Thanks again x
- Luxe It Fwd

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

I have consigned several bags through this website. These girls and this team is outstanding. Absolute amazing service they keep you informed and updated they answer all your questions. The service is professional helpful friendly informative. They are one of the best i have ever had to deal with. I would highly recommend and would never choose anyone else. This team is exceptional.
Thank you so much.

Aska
Aska

Highly Recommend. Super friendly, professional and fast!

Stumbled upon Luxe.It.Fwd while I was googling options to sell my leather goods for quick cash. Had no idea this would turn out to be such a delightful experience. The team was always prompt, smooth, friendly and professional. Can't recommended Luxe.It.Fwd highly enough!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Aska, thank you so much for your very kind comments! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience selling your lovely items with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Amazing service! Best luxury resellers in Australia

Absolutely love LuxeItFwd I’ve sold to them many time and bought from them. They offer great prices and always explain where the price they offer for your item comes from. Staff are lovely to speak to with quick replies and always answer any questions. It’s fantastic having an Australian company to buy and resell luxury items with no hassle! I will definitely sell to LuxeItFwd again rather than sites like ebay or gumtree. 10/10 highly recommend!

caroline
caroline Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

First time shopper @ luxe it Fwd & won't be my last. Love my Fendi purchase which is in pristine condition, better than I expected. Also beautifully packaged & love the little personalised note. Thank you...

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend!! Luxe.It.Fwd really made the whole process so easy and I couldn't be happier to sell my bag. What I really appreciated was the customer service. Before hand, I did a bit of research on other sites, whether to sell or consign and decided to with on Luxe.It.Fwd for that reason. I first called, as I had a few questions and Hannah was so lovely to speak to - she took the time to explain the whole process and walk me through the steps and nothing was complicated. In saying that, all the girls that work there are very lovely to deal with. Emails and communication is very efficient which is great - your'e not having to wait a whole week to receive a quote. Thank you Hannah, Philippa and Miranda for the amazing service. XX