Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

Sarah C
Sarah CPerth, WA

Fast and simple

Everything was so easy and straight forward. The purchased amount was fair and the process fully explained along the way. Responses to any questions took less than 24hours. Overall perfect experience.

Dachshundlover
Dachshundlover

Amazing customer service

It’s easy to navigate the website and staff are very friendly to deal with. Items always arrive beautifully packaged with a lovely note and there are a large range of payment options available.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Elise, thank you for your lovely review and recommendation, we are so pleased you've enjoyed shopping with us! We look forward to assisting you again in the future :)

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Could not recommend highly enough I’m now a frequent loyal customer

Amazing products amazing service packaged beautifully item always better than description could not be more thrilled with everything about this company don’t hesitate to buy with them you will never be disappointed I definitely now have the confidence to sell with them in the future

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear you love your purchases and have enjoyed our luxe packaging! Thank you so much for your kind review :)

Jen
JenSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely amazing customer service and EASY AS!

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Hannah and the team at Luxe.It.Fwd while selling my beautiful Louis Vuitton handbag. The process was easily explained and understood, nothing was too much trouble and the price was very fair. It took me 3 months to actually get around to proceeding with the sale and my selling price remained the same. I changed my mind on a few minor things and nothing was too much trouble and was changed promptly. It literally couldn't have been much easier. If you're thinking about using their services; just do it. You won't regret it.

Good service

They have a very good process and so easy to deal with.
Especially the customer service. Have been purchased several items from their site and this is the first time I went through the consignment with them.
Fast reply. Definitely recommend this.

This was easy.

As a more mature male seeking a special gift for a special friend, entering a predominantly female domain with so much choice seemed like a complicated task. I do not know style, fashion or trends. But I know what I like & what I think looks good.
So, it was really easy & with prompt service, nice people & good advice, the result was very very good. Thanks to Hannah.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi A, thank you very kindly for your lovely review! It was our pleasure to assist you and we're thrilled to hear you found shopping with us to be a breeze :)

Emma
EmmaWestern District, VIC

Fantastic experience!

Fantastic service Sold my Louis Vuitton Delightful easy simple way to get a quote for the bag free postage return very easy process and the payment was made promptly 10/10

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Emma, thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was certainly a pleasure to assist you with selling your bag, we'll look forward to the next time :)

Beryl
Beryl

Brilliant

Sold a bag with luxe it Fwd and they were fantastic to deal with.
All the conditions were clearly explained and they kept me completely informed while the sale progressed.
After the sale I was paid promptly.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Beryl, it was such a pleasure to help you sell your bag, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We'll look forward to assisting you again soon :) Take care!

Catherine
CatherineHunter Region, NSW

I have just sold my LV bag with Luxe.it.Fwd. I found the contact very professional with easy to follow instruction and I really appreciated the communication throughout the process. I am more than happy to recommend Luxe.it.Fwd and commend them for their excellent service.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Catherine, thanks so much for your kind words and we are very happy you found selling with us to be a great experience! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review!! :) :)

So easy!

My experience with Luxe.It.Fwd was so easy! Communication was prompt and the process was efficient. Much easier than trying to sell it myself, so I can highly recommend this for your beloved high end items.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Courtney, a big thank you for your lovely review! It was our pleasure to help you sell your item and we're thrilled to hear you found selling with us to be a breeze :)

Excellent selling experience

My LV bag

Just received my LV and couldn’t be happier with the condition and service. The presentation when I received my bag wad amazing. The packaging was very professional. Thank you so much.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Alex, it really makes our day to hear your lovely feedback - we're thrilled to hear you love your bag and enjoyed our luxe packaging! Thank you so much for your kind review :)

Canan
CananSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!!

Had a gorgeous Lv bag for a couple of years decided to sell it came across Luxe.it.FWD best decision I made! Seriously best customer service! Very prompt with their replies. Will defiantly be using their services in the future! Thanks team! :)

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Canan, it was such a pleasure to help you sell your bag, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We'll look forward to assisting you again soon :)

V3ctoria
V3ctoriaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will be back again!

Beautiful bag, arrived so fast, good communication from the company to let me know each step of the way until the bag arrived to my doorstep all packaged perfectly! Great payment options and product descriptions with pictures. So happy and will be back again for another purchase!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi V3ctoria, thank you for your lovely words, reading reviews like yours really makes our day! We hope you enjoy your bag and we look forward to assisting you again :)
- Luxe It Fwd x

Top notch customer service!

Awesome company, very open minded and quick to rectify issues! For luxury items on the preloved market, choosing where to buy is probably as important (maybe even more so) than what item to buy. Issues can and will arise - so, you need an honest company able to rectify in a timely and fair manner. Such is LuxeitFwd! Have sold and bought through second-hand market (sold 3LV, 1 chanel, 1 Mansur, bought 1 Chanel) and probably only trust 2 companies (the other is US-based). Very happy with them!

Nhi Pham
Nhi Pham

Perfect!

Such an amazing experience with luxe.it.fwd. After being so hesitant in selling my wallet due to stories I've heard from friends using other websites, I finally gave in.
From start to finish, Luxe.It.Fwd showed professionalism and exceptional customer service with clear instructions and were prompt with replies. For a first time seller it was a smooth and quick process. Highly recommended!

Allison
Allison

Flawless customer service!

After a substandard experience with another website, I decided to sell my bag through Luxe.It.Fwd and I was not disappointed! Prompt and professional customer service, clear instructions, smooth process - from start to finish, dealing with Luxe.It.Fwd has been nothing short of amazing! Exceptional customer service is rare these days. Highly recommended!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Allison, thank you so very much for your great review, it was absolutely our pleasure to help you sell your bag. We'll look forward to assisting you again in the future :)

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

J'adore!!

Went back to Luxe.It.Fwd to appease my appetite for more Chanel! Found a limited edition metallic reissue 228 (a model which has been discontinued) in mint condition that came with everything. Too good to be true...... But after their usual prompt delivery, my reissue arrived and it is absolutely gorgeous and as advertised on their site. It is currently my favourite bag. I'm so happy with the bag and the team at Luxe.It.Fwd.

Thank you and please keep up the good work!

Grace Villani
Grace VillaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More than I expected perfect

I was so thrilled with how easy it was to order and navigate the purchase of my beautiful bag. Perfect condition beautifully packaged will definitely order again another beautiful bag

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Grace, thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad that you found the shopping process with us easy and efficient, as thats what we're always aiming for :) Thanks again and enjoy your lovely LV!! xx

Penny M
Penny MSydney, NSW

AMAZING! Incredible service and precise product description!

I made my first purchase yesterday through Luxe It Fwd. The team were so fabulous to deal with, the product description was perfect and I received my bag within one day. I would highly recommend Luxe It Forward as it was an exceptional experience!

Megan
MeganSydney, NSW

Love this service!

Ive sold two designer items through Lux.It.Fwd and each time Ive been more than satisfied. The process is so easy from start to finish and the prices that Ive received for each item have been more than fair. They take the stress out of selling the item yourself. I highly recommend this company to sell your unwanted designer items and I wouldnt hesitate to use them again in the future

Kiara
KiaraCentral Queensland, QLD

It is the best place to sell bags. Definitely i will go with Lux again.

I am very satisfied with service and quick process. The best place to sell or buy bags. To arrange for pick up and good communication ever. It is very impressed.

Charlie
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service, quality and trustworthy

Bought 2 Chanel bags from the site.

What I love about lux:
My queries were addressed promptly.
A bit of hiccup with delivery though no fault of Lux, they were very quick to get to the bottom of the issue and I received my bags. Delivery was quick too.
Love my red Chanel bag which was in pristine condition, but decided not to keep the black one. I requested to return it for a refund. It was all done with no fuss.

What I dont love about lux: nothing!

Thanks guys for the great service and I will securely be purchasing from you again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Charlie, thank you for your kind words and we are so delighted that you love your bag and found buying and returning with us so easy! :) :) :)

Bindi
BindiIllawarra, NSW

I love Lux it fwd

Purchased twice within the last month and am so pleased with both items. Always accurately described and in lovely condition. Each time my items have arrived when unboxing you can tell they are packaged with care and such love even down to the ribbons. Shopping is such a breeze with you! I’m addicted now xx

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and we're so happy when we can help beautiful items to find a lovely new home! :) We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your kind words.
Thanks again,

Sue E
Sue ESydney, NSW

Amazing site. Service

Can always be weary purchasing online. But first time buyer and love my YSL bag. In mint condition as described on the site. Delivery was fast and friendly banter via email with staff. Can't wait to purchase something else :-)