Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (86)
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (61) · Not as advertised (0)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (62)

Georgia
GeorgiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy!

I couldn’t recommend Luxe.it.fwd enough! The photos and description were spot on and there was no surprises at all when I received my order! I am so thrilled with my bag. Having that extra peace of mind knowing if I didn’t love my purchase I had 14 days to return it for a refund! The packaging was lovely and was so well presented. It was shipped the following day and to me within 48 hours! I couldn’t thank the team at Luxe. It.fwd enough and I will most definitely be recommending it in the future to my friends!!

Wonderful experience!

Luxe.It.Fwd were amazing! I purchased a Bottega Veneta cardholder and it arrived 2 days after I ordered it. Super fast, super easy, super happy customer! Thank you so much Luxe.It.Fwd team :)

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Liv, yayyy we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed shopping with us, thank you for your very kind review! We hope you enjoy your lovely card holder!

Super Service!!

I recently sold my LV Clutch and was more than happy with the excellent service.
I was updated frequently when they received the clutch, after authentication and when it had gone live with all photos and description.
The sale was quick and painful and funds transferred 14 days of the sale to allow for 14 day change of mind for the purchaser.
I would use Luxe.It.Fwd again for sure and highly recommend them to friends and family!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Hazel, thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We're so glad you found our service to be enjoyable and of a high standard. It was absolutely our pleasure to help you sell your clutch!

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Luxe.It.Fwd compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Pebee
PebeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

super express

So happy with my Valentino ballerina shoes. Super quick, bought in the morning and received it in the afternoon. Highly recommend. Shoes was new. I was able to pay with Afterpay, very convenient.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Pebee, thank you so much for your lovely review, we're so pleased you found shopping with us to be a speedy and fuss free process - that's what we do our best to achieve! Enjoy your beautiful Valentinos!

Highasakite
Highasakite

Highly recommended!

I sold two Prada bags and I really enjoyed the whole experience. Their customer service is fantastic. The team is also very friendly and professional. I recommend this website to everyone who loves fashion!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi happy customer, thank you for your lovely review and recommendation, we are so pleased you enjoyed selling with us! We look forward to assisting you again in the future :)

Tracy
TracyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic seller

I'm so happy with my purchase.
My Prada bag arrived super promptly, beautifully packaged and in perfect condition. The whole process was easy and seamless. Thank you so much for my beautiful bag. I couldn't be happier.
Don't hesitate to purchase from this site.
I can guarantee it won't be my only purchase.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Tracy, thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad that you found the shopping process with us seamless, as that’s what we do our best to ensure. :) Thanks again and enjoy your lovely Prada!! xx

Great Service!

Wonderful! I found the entire process so easy and the team were so lovely to deal with. Very little effort on my part for a great outcome. Thank you Luxe.It.Fwd!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi GPLPJP, thank you so much for your lovely review, we're so glad you found the selling process simple and efficient! :):)

Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW

Selling has never been so easy

Hannah kept me notified at every stage of the selling process which I found to be easy and seamless. I would definitely use Luxe It Fwd again and recommend to friends to buy or sell.

Rose
RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very happy customer

My LV bag is in excellent condition and I am extremely happy with my purchase. The bag is like new. Hannah's customer service is to be commended and delivery super quick. She was so helpful and honest and I would thoroughly recommend purchasing from this company. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Luxe.It.Fwd compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Loving my Gucci 1953 Shoes! :)

Just wanted to give a BIG shout out to you all, especially to Hannah, who treated me amazingly with her customer service and helping me with with my package delivery enquires. Have to say these shoes are super amazing! I love it, the quality is very superior with 100% authenticity. Thank you so much. :)

Stacey
StaceyPerth, WA

Fantastic Shopping Experience - Highly Recommend!

I have purchased two LV Keepall bags and a Chanel Boy and am incredibly happy with the products - always accurately described and the service is impeccable! These are my first designer purchases and I felt so safe purchasing from Luxe.It.Fwd. I also had the experience of returning another bag in the 14 day timeframe as I changed my mind between a MM and GM LV Neverfull and the process was seamless. I am obsessed with this store and can't wait for my other Wish List items to come in so I can make more purchases. I highly recommend this fantastic business.