Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 5 of 6)

Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

Linda L
Linda LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Impressed!

I have recently purchased two items from Lux it Forward and must say it’s been a pleasure to deal with them. Both items arrived extremely quickly and packaged so beautifully. They were also in pristine condition which I was so happy about. They offer several different payment options and also free shipping. Super impressed and will definitely purchase from them again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Linda, thank you so much for your kinds words! We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Luxe.It.Fwd purchases and have enjoyed shopping with us. Thanks again for your time in leaving us a review :)

E.T.H
E.T.HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service, personable and genuine

Had my reservations about Luxe.It.Fwd because I found them online. Highly recommended. Quoted very good prices. Customer service is genuine and personable. I sold 2 LV bags and 1 Chanel bag. Was surprised at how easy to communicate and deal with all of the ladies at Luxe.It.Fwd.

Michelle R
Michelle RNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional and stress free!

I had put off selling a couple of my Louis Vuitton bags as I thought it would be just too hard. Found Lux.It.Fwd and and am happy to say that the whole process was so easy. Prompt and friendly communication from girls, who kept me informed throughout the whole process. They took great care of my bags and found them a good home.
I have no hesitation in using them again, the only hard part is choosing what to part with!

Superb!

I’ve sold 2 Chanel bags through Luxe.It.Fwd and it has been a seamless and simple process. Their customer service is exemplary. They are in contact with you during every step, and all emails and queries are replied to promptly. It couldn’t have been easier, and they were such a pleasure to deal with.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

The best online site for preloved bags

I have had the pleasure of both buying and selling on Luxe.It.Fwd and have had wonderful experiences with both.The communication was very consistent and I knew what was happening with the listing and sale of my bag at all times and my payment after the consignment fees was very good.As a buyer I am obsessed with the beautiful merchandise on offer and have purchased two items that I am in love with, they certainly won't be my last.The payment options are very affordable and free postage is the icing on the cake.Thankyou Luxe.It.Fwd for the opportunity to bring some fabulous preloved luxury into my life.

Legit professional service!

I have sold 3 bags through the Luxe.It.Fwd site and I am extreeeemeeely happy with the service.

I actually wrote them positive feedback each time I made the sales then asked where else can I leave the site a review?

They are a LEGIT business, super professional and quick with responses.
I am so happy I have extra cash sitting in my bank account, rather than in my unused items in my wardrobe.

Many thanks team!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

HI Melissa, thanks so much for your kind words and we have loved helping you to sell your bags! We're so happy you've enjoyed your selling experience with us, and thank you so kindly for taking the time to leave your review.
- Luxe It Fwd

JoJohnson
JoJohnson

Excellent customer service

I have now sold two handbags and two wallets through luxe it forward. I have been very impressed with the speed of service and fair appraisal of the items. The staff are always friendly and easy to deal with. I highly recommend their services for anyone looking to sell or buy through their portal. Best wishes, Joanne Johnson, Randwick NSW

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Joanne, thank you so much for your kind and informative review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. It was our pleasure doing business with you! :)
luxeitfwd.com.au

Grin from ear to ear with my heart singing

So absolutely amazed at Luxe It Forwards customer service and products. What a wonderful experience I had with them. I purchased a bag when it arrived the quality, cleanliness, packaging, absolutely everything was PERFECT but I didn't love it. The girls at Luxe It Forward were prompt with responding to my emails with care and kindness and were quick to arrange collection and refund. Everything was smoothly done. Then today I was surprised with another package from Luxe It Forward but in my partners name. He had brought me another bag that I adore and possibly now love more then him. Everything is perfect. I can not recommend this company enough.

Aje
AjeVictoria

Love my designer bag so much !

The Louis Vuitton bag I purchased looks brand new ! you would never know it was pre-owned . Can’t wait to shop at this site again. looks exactly like it did on the site . If your after designer bags at affordable prices, luxe.it.fwd is the way to go . Free delivery also. Authenticity guaranteed.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience

Thank you Hannah and Miranda. I was very pleased with your customer service. Your service was very professional from quick email responses to keeping me informed in every step of the process. I will definitely return to the website when needing to sell another bag and shoes . Thank you.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Anna, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're so glad you found our service to be professional and of a high standard. It was absolutely our pleasure to help you sell your lovely items :)

Stace and Tiff
Stace and Tiff

Luxury service

I’ve used Luxe.it.fwd twice now to buy and sell pre-loved designer bags, Ive found the service is even better than dealing with the luxury retailers.
I had a reply to my online enquiry at 8pm WA time, and when I received my purchase I was amazed at the quality packaging and the touch of a handwritten card.
Class all the way.

Georgia
GeorgiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy!

I couldn’t recommend Luxe.it.fwd enough! The photos and description were spot on and there was no surprises at all when I received my order! I am so thrilled with my bag. Having that extra peace of mind knowing if I didn’t love my purchase I had 14 days to return it for a refund! The packaging was lovely and was so well presented. It was shipped the following day and to me within 48 hours! I couldn’t thank the team at Luxe. It.fwd enough and I will most definitely be recommending it in the future to my friends!!

Wonderful experience!

Luxe.It.Fwd were amazing! I purchased a Bottega Veneta cardholder and it arrived 2 days after I ordered it. Super fast, super easy, super happy customer! Thank you so much Luxe.It.Fwd team :)

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Liv, yayyy we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed shopping with us, thank you for your very kind review! We hope you enjoy your lovely card holder!

Super Service!!

I recently sold my LV Clutch and was more than happy with the excellent service.
I was updated frequently when they received the clutch, after authentication and when it had gone live with all photos and description.
The sale was quick and painful and funds transferred 14 days of the sale to allow for 14 day change of mind for the purchaser.
I would use Luxe.It.Fwd again for sure and highly recommend them to friends and family!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Hazel, thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We're so glad you found our service to be enjoyable and of a high standard. It was absolutely our pleasure to help you sell your clutch!

emmvee85
emmvee85

Amazing Service!

Pebee
PebeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

super express

So happy with my Valentino ballerina shoes. Super quick, bought in the morning and received it in the afternoon. Highly recommend. Shoes was new. I was able to pay with Afterpay, very convenient.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Pebee, thank you so much for your lovely review, we're so pleased you found shopping with us to be a speedy and fuss free process - that's what we do our best to achieve! Enjoy your beautiful Valentinos!

Highasakite
Highasakite

Highly recommended!

I sold two Prada bags and I really enjoyed the whole experience. Their customer service is fantastic. The team is also very friendly and professional. I recommend this website to everyone who loves fashion!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi happy customer, thank you for your lovely review and recommendation, we are so pleased you enjoyed selling with us! We look forward to assisting you again in the future :)

Tracy
TracyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic seller

I'm so happy with my purchase.
My Prada bag arrived super promptly, beautifully packaged and in perfect condition. The whole process was easy and seamless. Thank you so much for my beautiful bag. I couldn't be happier.
Don't hesitate to purchase from this site.
I can guarantee it won't be my only purchase.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Tracy, thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad that you found the shopping process with us seamless, as that’s what we do our best to ensure. :) Thanks again and enjoy your lovely Prada!! xx

Great Service!

Wonderful! I found the entire process so easy and the team were so lovely to deal with. Very little effort on my part for a great outcome. Thank you Luxe.It.Fwd!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi GPLPJP, thank you so much for your lovely review, we're so glad you found the selling process simple and efficient! :):)
luxeitfwd.com.au

Smooth transaction to sell!

Luxe.it.fwd was amazing! Hannah was always in contact with me for every step of the process when I consigned my Prada bag with Luxe.it.fwd. I am so glad I went with such a professional and trustworthy Australian business!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Amy, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed consigning with us, thank you so much for your wonderful review and positive comments! :)

Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW

Selling has never been so easy

Hannah kept me notified at every stage of the selling process which I found to be easy and seamless. I would definitely use Luxe It Fwd again and recommend to friends to buy or sell.

Rose
RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very happy customer

My LV bag is in excellent condition and I am extremely happy with my purchase. The bag is like new. Hannah's customer service is to be commended and delivery super quick. She was so helpful and honest and I would thoroughly recommend purchasing from this company. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Loving my Gucci 1953 Shoes! :)

Just wanted to give a BIG shout out to you all, especially to Hannah, who treated me amazingly with her customer service and helping me with with my package delivery enquires. Have to say these shoes are super amazing! I love it, the quality is very superior with 100% authenticity. Thank you so much. :)

Stacey
StaceyPerth, WA

Fantastic Shopping Experience - Highly Recommend!

I have purchased two LV Keepall bags and a Chanel Boy and am incredibly happy with the products - always accurately described and the service is impeccable! These are my first designer purchases and I felt so safe purchasing from Luxe.It.Fwd. I also had the experience of returning another bag in the 14 day timeframe as I changed my mind between a MM and GM LV Neverfull and the process was seamless. I am obsessed with this store and can't wait for my other Wish List items to come in so I can make more purchases. I highly recommend this fantastic business.

Lovmydog
LovmydogSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Happy

Dear Luxeitfwd.

I’m glad I found you. The bag was amazing as described and service was absolutely wonderful, I have been a little scared and concern to buy second designer handbag. But you make all easy for me to guide me through the transaction and I satisfied with my purchase. Thank you so much