Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

4.9

Tia
TiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THERE PRODUCTS

I am so so impressed I ordered my bag on Friday and received it today which is Wednesday it was so fast and quick the packaging it came in was absolutely stunning it was wrapped up so nicely with all beautiful wrapping paper and a beautiful big bag I will definitely be buying from LUXE IT FWD again thank you so much guys your products are amazing and so is my gorgeous bag

Highly Recommended.

So far I have purchased 3 gorgeous bags and looking forward for the next purchases. Highly recommended. When you need a pre-loved high end bag, Luxe.It have them.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Excellent first purchase experience!

After lots of contemplation and procrastination I finally bit the bullet and purchased my first LV bag. I love the idea of giving a pre-loved bag another life not to mention the price which means I can go back and buy another bag now! Luxe it Fwd made it a very simple and safe purchase, always keeping in contact and delievering in record time! Would not hesitate to use or recommend for future purchases! Thank you so much!

Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this site!

The condition of the bag is exactly as it was described. It’s absolutely gorgeous, I’ll definitely be buying from this site again!

Selina A.
Selina A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Feel Loved with Luxe.It.Fwd

Wonderful Service and attention to detail by Luxe.It.Fwd. Speed of delivery was amazing and the personalised and love put in the wrapping, made the unwrapping even more special! I bought two bags in two weeks, and both were as stated, or even better in real life!! I am a fan and appreciated the professional details that make these sort of transactions feel like investment rather than a purchase. I felt comfortable using a trusted consignment of store for luxury goods such as Luxe.It.Fwd.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Return Shopper

I have purchased from LuxeItFwd on three seperate occasions now, a Gucci Hobo Tote, an LV Jasmin and a Givenchy Antigona. Each time the delivery has been fast, the packaging and care taken is second to none (including a handwritten note with each order) and the bags all have been as described and photographed. The listings are very clean on the condition and all photos are of the actual product, with detailed photos on any wear/damage were appropriate. Will be back again and again and again!!! Please don’t ever change how you operate

Legit consignment store

Very fast service, they sent me my purchased item the same day. Item matches the description. Will definitely purchase again

FazecenO A.
FazecenO A.Sydney, NSW

YSL bag

Very good
So happy
Very fast service
Efficient
Fast and good delivery
No marks bag is absolutely beautiful , stunning and perfect

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thank you for your amazing review, we are happy to hear you enjoy shopping with us, and that you're in love with the Saint Laurent bag! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)
- Luxe It Fwd x

Beautiful Chanel bag! Love it !

Thank you kindly Hannah, just received my pre loved Chanel 2.55 reissue. This is such a beautiful item, thank you!! Would definitely purchase again with you. Fast shipping.

Becky S.
Becky S.South East Queensland, QLD

Luxe.It.Fwd May Just Be My Newest Crush..

I could go on about the amazing selection or the excruciatingly accurate descriptions of the pre-loved luxury items you’ll find on the visually aesthetic & easily navigated Luxe.It.Fwd website, but above these qualities, the absolute stand out was customer service; Betty @ Lux.It.Fwd’s enquiries has not only the quickest response time & patience of a saint, but a friendly, approachable manner that puts you at complete ease.. I honestly could not recommend this service more. ❤️

Anne D.
Anne D.South East Queensland, QLD

The only place to confidently buy second hand designer bags.

This company is just brilliant. The whole customer experience is enjoyable, from start to finish. Even the returns process is handled perfectly. I purchased a bag and it arrived 2 days later. I didn't love the style or size, so I returned it as they accept change of mind returns without making you feel bad about it.

The communication is top notch. I went on to buy two bags after returning the one. All up I've purchased three bags from them now and hold me back because I want more! Everything is meticulously described.

Deborah
DeborahQueensland

Love My Gucci Daily Bamboo Backpack

Just received a stunning blue Gucci Daily Bamboo Backpack. It is exactly as described - in perfect condition and an authentic product. Hannah and the girls helped with a couple of hiccups in delivery, that was not their fault. Buying and taking delivery of products from LuxItFWD is an easy streamlined process.

Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

I’m very happy and satisfied with the purchase
the bag comes in a good condition exactly as described
Ordered on the weekend and received the bag on Tuesday

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Ana, we are so thrilled to hear you love the bag, and really appreciate your kind review. Thanks again :)
- Luxe It Fwd x

So happy with my Chanel! No worries about it authenticity. Thank you!

Received my Chanel bag the next day after ordering with a lovely follow up personal message. The bag is perfect as per the description. Have recommended luxitfwd to 10 friends as a legitimate site for purchasing.

SandW
SandWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend!

Love the website, so easy to browse and checkout when purchasing. Hassle free return when I changed my mind once, have bought other times and items exactly as described. Great prices, beautifully packaged, friendly with good communication, quick shipping. I look forward to buying again!

HennaBenna
HennaBennaasked

Why are all your reviews all of people that have only done one review?

Lisa J.
Lisa J.

Hi Henna, I've only done one review as I don't have multiple high end luxury bags in my closet to sell or the money to purchase many LV handbags. Lol. Unfortunately we aren't all made of $$$.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi HennaBenna, thanks for your question. While we cannot speak on our customers' behalf as to which companies they choose to review, we do point out that buying a luxury bag is not something most people do everyday, and we do our very best to make this a special and memorable shopping experience for our customers, which we would expect is why they feel moved to write a review for us, because they appreciate the effort we have gone to. You will note that many of our reviewers have clearly established Facebook and Google accounts to verify who they are, many others have verified to Product Review to prove they are a customer and that Product Review vet every review before it is published. We are incredibly grateful for every review we receive and we appreciate each of our buyers and sellers who do take the time to share their wonderful feedback with us.
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Luxe.It.Fwd representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Jewellery Shops & Brands and Footwear Shops & Brands