Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (57)
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (57) · Not as advertised
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (57)

Aje
AjeVictoria

Love my designer bag so much !

The Louis Vuitton bag I purchased looks brand new ! you would never know it was pre-owned . Can’t wait to shop at this site again. looks exactly like it did on the site . If your after designer bags at affordable prices, luxe.it.fwd is the way to go . Free delivery also. Authenticity guaranteed.

Georgia
GeorgiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy!

I couldn’t recommend Luxe.it.fwd enough! The photos and description were spot on and there was no surprises at all when I received my order! I am so thrilled with my bag. Having that extra peace of mind knowing if I didn’t love my purchase I had 14 days to return it for a refund! The packaging was lovely and was so well presented. It was shipped the following day and to me within 48 hours! I couldn’t thank the team at Luxe. It.fwd enough and I will most definitely be recommending it in the future to my friends!!

Super Service!!

I recently sold my LV Clutch and was more than happy with the excellent service.
I was updated frequently when they received the clutch, after authentication and when it had gone live with all photos and description.
The sale was quick and painful and funds transferred 14 days of the sale to allow for 14 day change of mind for the purchaser.
I would use Luxe.It.Fwd again for sure and highly recommend them to friends and family!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.FwdSend a private message

Hi Hazel, thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We're so glad you found our service to be enjoyable and of a high standard. It was absolutely our pleasure to help you sell your clutch!

Highasakite
Highasakite

Highly recommended!

I sold two Prada bags and I really enjoyed the whole experience. Their customer service is fantastic. The team is also very friendly and professional. I recommend this website to everyone who loves fashion!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.FwdSend a private message

Hi happy customer, thank you for your lovely review and recommendation, we are so pleased you enjoyed selling with us! We look forward to assisting you again in the future :)

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Luxe.It.Fwd compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Tracy
TracyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic seller

I'm so happy with my purchase.
My Prada bag arrived super promptly, beautifully packaged and in perfect condition. The whole process was easy and seamless. Thank you so much for my beautiful bag. I couldn't be happier.
Don't hesitate to purchase from this site.
I can guarantee it won't be my only purchase.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.FwdSend a private message

Hi Tracy, thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad that you found the shopping process with us seamless, as that’s what we do our best to ensure. :) Thanks again and enjoy your lovely Prada!! xx

Rose
RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very happy customer

My LV bag is in excellent condition and I am extremely happy with my purchase. The bag is like new. Hannah's customer service is to be commended and delivery super quick. She was so helpful and honest and I would thoroughly recommend purchasing from this company. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.FwdSend a private message

Loving my Gucci 1953 Shoes! :)

Just wanted to give a BIG shout out to you all, especially to Hannah, who treated me amazingly with her customer service and helping me with with my package delivery enquires. Have to say these shoes are super amazing! I love it, the quality is very superior with 100% authenticity. Thank you so much. :)