Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (76) · Not as advertised (0)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (85)

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Luxury buying at its best!

I recently stepped into the world of preloved luxury items with LuxeItFwd and I was not disappointed. I thought the description of the bag so detailed that I knew what to expect, but I was beyond surprised with the quality. The bag was in amazing condition and the person who packaged the bag obviously loves their job. So much care was taken, it felt like I’d shooed from the luxury store itself and was so far beyond expectations. I will certainly be shopping with this company again and again! Service was so quick, I had my bag in a couple of days! Well done!

DeborahQueensland

Love My Gucci Dionysus Top Handle Medium

Babe s
Babe s

Luxe.it.fwd is the best valued for money 2nd hand bag I’ve ever find!!

Thank you for making all my dream bags come true!!
I bought a few bags from you and i am always happy with my purchased! You guys are amazing! Very fast delivery too . I cant thank you enough!! I will definitely come back to buy more!!!!

MacMacs
MacMacsSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service, easy to deal with for the sale of my bag.

I sold my YSL bag on Luxe.It.Fwd. The team were so responsive and helpful. Just lovely. It sold super quick too!

Jenny Ryan
Jenny RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my new bags

This will be my 4th purchase from Luxe.It.Fwd
Every bag I have received has been beautifully packaged. Shipping was super fast.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Jenny, thanks for your review and we're so glad that you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us! Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave your kind feedback, we really do appreciate it!
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Tia
TiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THERE PRODUCTS

I am so so impressed I ordered my bag on Friday and received it today which is Wednesday it was so fast and quick the packaging it came in was absolutely stunning it was wrapped up so nicely with all beautiful wrapping paper and a beautiful big bag I will definitely be buying from LUXE IT FWD again thank you so much guys your products are amazing and so is my gorgeous bag

Highly Recommended.

So far I have purchased 3 gorgeous bags and looking forward for the next purchases. Highly recommended. When you need a pre-loved high end bag, Luxe.It have them.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Excellent first purchase experience!

After lots of contemplation and procrastination I finally bit the bullet and purchased my first LV bag. I love the idea of giving a pre-loved bag another life not to mention the price which means I can go back and buy another bag now! Luxe it Fwd made it a very simple and safe purchase, always keeping in contact and delievering in record time! Would not hesitate to use or recommend for future purchases! Thank you so much!

Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this site!

The condition of the bag is exactly as it was described. It’s absolutely gorgeous, I’ll definitely be buying from this site again!

Selina A.
Selina A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Feel Loved with Luxe.It.Fwd

Wonderful Service and attention to detail by Luxe.It.Fwd. Speed of delivery was amazing and the personalised and love put in the wrapping, made the unwrapping even more special! I bought two bags in two weeks, and both were as stated, or even better in real life!! I am a fan and appreciated the professional details that make these sort of transactions feel like investment rather than a purchase. I felt comfortable using a trusted consignment of store for luxury goods such as Luxe.It.Fwd.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Return Shopper

I have purchased from LuxeItFwd on three seperate occasions now, a Gucci Hobo Tote, an LV Jasmin and a Givenchy Antigona. Each time the delivery has been fast, the packaging and care taken is second to none (including a handwritten note with each order) and the bags all have been as described and photographed. The listings are very clean on the condition and all photos are of the actual product, with detailed photos on any wear/damage were appropriate. Will be back again and again and again!!! Please don’t ever change how you operate

Legit consignment store

Very fast service, they sent me my purchased item the same day. Item matches the description. Will definitely purchase again

Ana
AnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gucci Tote

Truly well done to you and your team for an excellent service! The whole process was smooth and the way you have communicated every step of the selling process put my mind at ease. You have gained my trust and loyalty. Will definitely be using your services again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Beautiful Chanel bag! Love it !

Thank you kindly Hannah, just received my pre loved Chanel 2.55 reissue. This is such a beautiful item, thank you!! Would definitely purchase again with you. Fast shipping.

Becky S.
Becky S.South East Queensland, QLD

Luxe.It.Fwd May Just Be My Newest Crush..

I could go on about the amazing selection or the excruciatingly accurate descriptions of the pre-loved luxury items you’ll find on the visually aesthetic & easily navigated Luxe.It.Fwd website, but above these qualities, the absolute stand out was customer service; Betty @ Lux.It.Fwd’s enquiries has not only the quickest response time & patience of a saint, but a friendly, approachable manner that puts you at complete ease.. I honestly could not recommend this service more. ❤️

Mimi L.
Mimi L.asked

If I want To sell my bag , a courier will come to my house . Pick it up and paid me when we meet ?
Also u said 70% from selling price. Which selling price that u mean ? Is it the price I first bought the bag ?

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Mimi, thank you for your question. You can find the details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on, and our fees detailed on our Sell page on our site here: https://luxeitfwd.com.au/sell
We hope this helps!
- Luxe It Fwd x

Lisa D.
Lisa D.asked

I have a Chanel handbags with purple triple flaps with a black and gold handle as well as a goldchanel top

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thank you for your question. For details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on and our fees, please head on over to our Sell page on our site. Once you’ve completed a quote form, we will come back to you with a quote for your consideration.
- Luxe It Fwd x

HennaBenna
HennaBennaasked

Why are all your reviews all of people that have only done one review?

Lisa J.
Lisa J.

Hi Henna, I've only done one review as I don't have multiple high end luxury bags in my closet to sell or the money to purchase many LV handbags. Lol. Unfortunately we aren't all made of $$$.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi HennaBenna, thanks for your question. While we cannot speak on our customers' behalf as to which companies they choose to review, we do point out that buying a luxury bag is not something most people do everyday, and we do our very best to make this a special and memorable shopping experience for our customers, which we would expect is why they feel moved to write a review for us, because they appreciate the effort we have gone to. You will note that many of our reviewers have clearly established Facebook and Google accounts to verify who they are, many others have verified to Product Review to prove they are a customer and that Product Review vet every review before it is published. We are incredibly grateful for every review we receive and we appreciate each of our buyers and sellers who do take the time to share their wonderful feedback with us.
- Luxe It Fwd xx
luxeitfwd.com.au

Hello HennaBenna,
I confirm I have been a client of LuxItFwd for over three years, purchasing at least 8 bags & purses, but think I've only made One maybe Two reviews. I've been 100% happy with every purchase and cannot speak highly enough, based upon my experience, in recommending LuxItFwd.
Deborah

Get an answer from our members and Luxe.It.Fwd representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Jewellery Shops & Brands and Footwear Shops & Brands