Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (82) · Not as advertised (0)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (91)

Michelle R
Michelle RNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional and stress free!

I had put off selling a couple of my Louis Vuitton bags as I thought it would be just too hard. Found Lux.It.Fwd and and am happy to say that the whole process was so easy. Prompt and friendly communication from girls, who kept me informed throughout the whole process. They took great care of my bags and found them a good home.
I have no hesitation in using them again, the only hard part is choosing what to part with!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

The best online site for preloved bags

I have had the pleasure of both buying and selling on Luxe.It.Fwd and have had wonderful experiences with both.The communication was very consistent and I knew what was happening with the listing and sale of my bag at all times and my payment after the consignment fees was very good.As a buyer I am obsessed with the beautiful merchandise on offer and have purchased two items that I am in love with, they certainly won't be my last.The payment options are very affordable and free postage is the icing on the cake.Thankyou Luxe.It.Fwd for the opportunity to bring some fabulous preloved luxury into my life.

Legit professional service!

I have sold 3 bags through the Luxe.It.Fwd site and I am extreeeemeeely happy with the service.

I actually wrote them positive feedback each time I made the sales then asked where else can I leave the site a review?

They are a LEGIT business, super professional and quick with responses.
I am so happy I have extra cash sitting in my bank account, rather than in my unused items in my wardrobe.

Many thanks team!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

HI Melissa, thanks so much for your kind words and we have loved helping you to sell your bags! We're so happy you've enjoyed your selling experience with us, and thank you so kindly for taking the time to leave your review.
- Luxe It Fwd

JoJohnson
JoJohnson

Excellent customer service

I have now sold two handbags and two wallets through luxe it forward. I have been very impressed with the speed of service and fair appraisal of the items. The staff are always friendly and easy to deal with. I highly recommend their services for anyone looking to sell or buy through their portal. Best wishes, Joanne Johnson, Randwick NSW

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Joanne, thank you so much for your kind and informative review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. It was our pleasure doing business with you! :)

Find out how Luxe.It.Fwd compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Grin from ear to ear with my heart singing

So absolutely amazed at Luxe It Forwards customer service and products. What a wonderful experience I had with them. I purchased a bag when it arrived the quality, cleanliness, packaging, absolutely everything was PERFECT but I didn't love it. The girls at Luxe It Forward were prompt with responding to my emails with care and kindness and were quick to arrange collection and refund. Everything was smoothly done. Then today I was surprised with another package from Luxe It Forward but in my partners name. He had brought me another bag that I adore and possibly now love more then him. Everything is perfect. I can not recommend this company enough.

Aje
AjeVictoria

Love my designer bag so much !

The Louis Vuitton bag I purchased looks brand new ! you would never know it was pre-owned . Can’t wait to shop at this site again. looks exactly like it did on the site . If your after designer bags at affordable prices, luxe.it.fwd is the way to go . Free delivery also. Authenticity guaranteed.

Georgia
GeorgiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy!

I couldn’t recommend Luxe.it.fwd enough! The photos and description were spot on and there was no surprises at all when I received my order! I am so thrilled with my bag. Having that extra peace of mind knowing if I didn’t love my purchase I had 14 days to return it for a refund! The packaging was lovely and was so well presented. It was shipped the following day and to me within 48 hours! I couldn’t thank the team at Luxe. It.fwd enough and I will most definitely be recommending it in the future to my friends!!

Super Service!!

I recently sold my LV Clutch and was more than happy with the excellent service.
I was updated frequently when they received the clutch, after authentication and when it had gone live with all photos and description.
The sale was quick and painful and funds transferred 14 days of the sale to allow for 14 day change of mind for the purchaser.
I would use Luxe.It.Fwd again for sure and highly recommend them to friends and family!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Hazel, thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We're so glad you found our service to be enjoyable and of a high standard. It was absolutely our pleasure to help you sell your clutch!

emmvee85
emmvee85

Amazing Service!

Highasakite
Highasakite

Highly recommended!

I sold two Prada bags and I really enjoyed the whole experience. Their customer service is fantastic. The team is also very friendly and professional. I recommend this website to everyone who loves fashion!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi happy customer, thank you for your lovely review and recommendation, we are so pleased you enjoyed selling with us! We look forward to assisting you again in the future :)

Tracy
TracyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic seller

I'm so happy with my purchase.
My Prada bag arrived super promptly, beautifully packaged and in perfect condition. The whole process was easy and seamless. Thank you so much for my beautiful bag. I couldn't be happier.
Don't hesitate to purchase from this site.
I can guarantee it won't be my only purchase.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Tracy, thank you so much for your kind words and we are so glad that you found the shopping process with us seamless, as that’s what we do our best to ensure. :) Thanks again and enjoy your lovely Prada!! xx

Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW

Selling has never been so easy

Hannah kept me notified at every stage of the selling process which I found to be easy and seamless. I would definitely use Luxe It Fwd again and recommend to friends to buy or sell.

Rose
RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very happy customer

My LV bag is in excellent condition and I am extremely happy with my purchase. The bag is like new. Hannah's customer service is to be commended and delivery super quick. She was so helpful and honest and I would thoroughly recommend purchasing from this company. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Loving my Gucci 1953 Shoes! :)

Just wanted to give a BIG shout out to you all, especially to Hannah, who treated me amazingly with her customer service and helping me with with my package delivery enquires. Have to say these shoes are super amazing! I love it, the quality is very superior with 100% authenticity. Thank you so much. :)

Stacey
StaceyPerth, WA

Fantastic Shopping Experience - Highly Recommend!

I have purchased two LV Keepall bags and a Chanel Boy and am incredibly happy with the products - always accurately described and the service is impeccable! These are my first designer purchases and I felt so safe purchasing from Luxe.It.Fwd. I also had the experience of returning another bag in the 14 day timeframe as I changed my mind between a MM and GM LV Neverfull and the process was seamless. I am obsessed with this store and can't wait for my other Wish List items to come in so I can make more purchases. I highly recommend this fantastic business.

Lovmydog
LovmydogSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Happy

Dear Luxeitfwd.

I’m glad I found you. The bag was amazing as described and service was absolutely wonderful, I have been a little scared and concern to buy second designer handbag. But you make all easy for me to guide me through the transaction and I satisfied with my purchase. Thank you so much