Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (101)
  • Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (73) · Not as advertised (0)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (73)

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Luxury buying at its best!

I recently stepped into the world of preloved luxury items with LuxeItFwd and I was not disappointed. I thought the description of the bag so detailed that I knew what to expect, but I was beyond surprised with the quality. The bag was in amazing condition and the person who packaged the bag obviously loves their job. So much care was taken, it felt like I’d shooed from the luxury store itself and was so far beyond expectations. I will certainly be shopping with this company again and again! Service was so quick, I had my bag in a couple of days! Well done!

DeborahQueensland

Love My Gucci Dionysus Top Handle Medium

Babe s
Babe s

Luxe.it.fwd is the best valued for money 2nd hand bag I’ve ever find!!

Thank you for making all my dream bags come true!!
I bought a few bags from you and i am always happy with my purchased! You guys are amazing! Very fast delivery too . I cant thank you enough!! I will definitely come back to buy more!!!!

MacMacs
MacMacsSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service, easy to deal with for the sale of my bag.

I sold my YSL bag on Luxe.It.Fwd. The team were so responsive and helpful. Just lovely. It sold super quick too!

Jenny Ryan
Jenny RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my new bags

This will be my 4th purchase from Luxe.It.Fwd
Every bag I have received has been beautifully packaged. Shipping was super fast.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Jenny, thanks for your review and we're so glad that you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us! Thanks so very much for taking the time to leave your kind feedback, we really do appreciate it!
luxeitfwd.com.au

So pleased with my purchase!

Bought a Chloe nile on Friday came the following Monday and in the exact condition as was described on the site. Love it!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thank you so much for your review, we are glad to hear you are happy with the Chloe Nile bag! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. :)

Luxe Love
Luxe LoveSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

It was my first time selling my bag through Luxe.It.Fwd and I highly recommend this service. The girls are so knowledgeable, always respond promptly to my inquiries and email me all the updates. The selling process was very quick, efficient and my bag got sold within a few days after listing. The service is exceptional, amazing and hassle free from getting my bag delivered, authentication and listing on the website. The consignment fee is also reasonable. I will definitely sell my bags and accessories here in the future. Thank you Luxe.It.Fwd for making my selling experience wonderful.

Tia
TiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THERE PRODUCTS

I am so so impressed I ordered my bag on Friday and received it today which is Wednesday it was so fast and quick the packaging it came in was absolutely stunning it was wrapped up so nicely with all beautiful wrapping paper and a beautiful big bag I will definitely be buying from LUXE IT FWD again thank you so much guys your products are amazing and so is my gorgeous bag

Highly Recommended.

So far I have purchased 3 gorgeous bags and looking forward for the next purchases. Highly recommended. When you need a pre-loved high end bag, Luxe.It have them.

Find out how Luxe.It.Fwd compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Excellent first purchase experience!

After lots of contemplation and procrastination I finally bit the bullet and purchased my first LV bag. I love the idea of giving a pre-loved bag another life not to mention the price which means I can go back and buy another bag now! Luxe it Fwd made it a very simple and safe purchase, always keeping in contact and delievering in record time! Would not hesitate to use or recommend for future purchases! Thank you so much!

Im in love with Luxe it Fwd ❤️

I bought 3 bags in 1 month. my bags are more beautiful in actual. When they say Excellent or Good condition it is indeed EXCELLENT! im so happy with my purchases.
you’ve got my loyalty. Keep it up.

Lisa J.South East Queensland, QLD

Selling is so easy!!!

I wanted to sell my Louis Vuitton bag but didn't want to list on marketplace or have people come to my home. I stumbled across Luxe.It.Fwd who offer selling via consignment and organised for my bag to be collected by courier and delivered at Luxe.It.Fwd. They did all the hard work and listed my bag for sale on their online store. Both the selling price and consignment fees were very reasonable and my bag sold after only one day of listing. I highly recommend Luxe.It.Fwd if you wish to sell your unwanted luxury bags.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Lisa J, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience consigning with us. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. Thanks again!

Anita
AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this site!

The condition of the bag is exactly as it was described. It’s absolutely gorgeous, I’ll definitely be buying from this site again!

Selina A.
Selina A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Feel Loved with Luxe.It.Fwd

Wonderful Service and attention to detail by Luxe.It.Fwd. Speed of delivery was amazing and the personalised and love put in the wrapping, made the unwrapping even more special! I bought two bags in two weeks, and both were as stated, or even better in real life!! I am a fan and appreciated the professional details that make these sort of transactions feel like investment rather than a purchase. I felt comfortable using a trusted consignment of store for luxury goods such as Luxe.It.Fwd.

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Return Shopper

I have purchased from LuxeItFwd on three seperate occasions now, a Gucci Hobo Tote, an LV Jasmin and a Givenchy Antigona. Each time the delivery has been fast, the packaging and care taken is second to none (including a handwritten note with each order) and the bags all have been as described and photographed. The listings are very clean on the condition and all photos are of the actual product, with detailed photos on any wear/damage were appropriate. Will be back again and again and again!!! Please don’t ever change how you operate

Mimi L.
Mimi L.asked

If I want To sell my bag , a courier will come to my house . Pick it up and paid me when we meet ?
Also u said 70% from selling price. Which selling price that u mean ? Is it the price I first bought the bag ?

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Mimi, thank you for your question. You can find the details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on, and our fees detailed on our Sell page on our site here: https://luxeitfwd.com.au/sell
We hope this helps!

Lisa D.
Lisa D.asked

I have a Chanel handbags with purple triple flaps with a black and gold handle as well as a goldchanel top

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thank you for your question. For details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on and our fees, please head on over to our Sell page on our site. Once you’ve completed a quote form, we will come back to you with a quote for your consideration.

HennaBenna
HennaBennaasked

Why are all your reviews all of people that have only done one review?

Lisa J.

Hi Henna, I've only done one review as I don't have multiple high end luxury bags in my closet to sell or the money to purchase many LV handbags. Lol. Unfortunately we aren't all made of $$$.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi HennaBenna, thanks for your question. While we cannot speak on our customers' behalf as to which companies they choose to review, we do point out that buying a luxury bag is not something most people do everyday, and we do our very best to make this a special and memorable shopping experience for our customers, which we would expect is why they feel moved to write a review for us, because they appreciate the effort we have gone to. You will note that many of our reviewers have clearly established Facebook and Google accounts to verify who they are, many others have verified to Product Review to prove they are a customer and that Product Review vet every review before it is published. We are incredibly grateful for every review we receive and we appreciate each of our buyers and sellers who do take the time to share their wonderful feedback with us.

Hello HennaBenna,
I confirm I have been a client of LuxItFwd for over three years, purchasing at least 8 bags & purses, but think I've only made One maybe Two reviews. I've been 100% happy with every purchase and cannot speak highly enough, based upon my experience, in recommending LuxItFwd.
Deborah

Get an answer from our members and Luxe.It.Fwd representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Jewellery Shops & Brands and Footwear Shops & Brands