Luxe.It.Fwd

Luxe.It.Fwd (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

Helen
Helen

So happy with my Chanel! No worries about it authenticity. Thank you!

Received my Chanel bag the next day after ordering with a lovely follow up personal message. The bag is perfect as per the description. Have recommended luxitfwd to 10 friends as a legitimate site for purchasing.

SandW
SandWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend!

Love the website, so easy to browse and checkout when purchasing. Hassle free return when I changed my mind once, have bought other times and items exactly as described. Great prices, beautifully packaged, friendly with good communication, quick shipping. I look forward to buying again!

Hana
HanaSydney, NSW

Great service and very responsive. The process of selling my items was seamless and the funds were deposited quickly also. The girls both Hannah and Betty were so helpful and patient with any questions i had throughout. Definitely will use their service again in the future and recommend it to anyone looking to sell x

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Hana, thank you very much for your kind review! We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed selling your lovely items with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)

Caren
CarenSydney, NSW

So easy!

Sold for first time and was great experience. Communication always prompt and professional. Will definitely buy and sell here again!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Caren, thank you for your kind comments! We're pleased to hear you had a great experience selling with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)

Find out how Luxe.It.Fwd compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Brought my first designer bag off this website couldn’t be happier

Cant recommend this company enough brought my first Gucci bag from there website, it arrived in less than 48 hours after I ordered and looks like it is brand new from the shop not a single fault I could find and they have so many amazing bag for such good prices , will definitely be purchasing off them again

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Tiana, thank you so much for your kind review, we are so glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us, and that you're happy with the Gucci bag! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

Shopvik
ShopvikSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and products

I was very satisfied with ordering my bag online, the process was easy and it came within 2 days of my order. The bag was packed carefully and it was in mint condition.
I will definitely buy again from Luxeitforward.

Dissatisfied
Dissatisfied

Absolutely LOVE my stunning Chanel Boy Bag!

I'm a return customer and Luxe It Forward only gets better and better! This time, I purchased a stunning Chanel Boy Bag, a bag I'd been searching for and lusting after for a while now. Hannah was able to quickly and professionally answer my enquiries and two business days later, I received the most incredible package, meticulously wrapped and presented, as always. Quite simply, the bag is stunning - even better than the detailed photographs - and has "the full set". My 'Boy' now joins his Chanel sisters in my collection and I'm overjoyed! I absolutely recommend Luxe It Forward for their high quality and choice of designer products, excellent service and customer care - they are the best.

LivingLarge
LivingLarge Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service and perfect item

Easy to navigate website, lots of options and finally a smooth transaction. There was some difficulty with the transport company used to deliver as they refused to leave it at an exchange so I had to take a day off work to sign for the delivery. Customer service handled my anxiety perfectly and I’m really happy with the item- arrived packed with flair and as described in excellent condition. Will shop again!

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thanks for your review. We're so happy to hear you love the bag and have enjoyed your shopping experience with us. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. Thanks again!

Susiej
SusiejGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent continuous communication when selling my handbag and purse. Kept up to date at every step. Funds deposited promptly. Highly recommend Luxeit forward. Great company to deal with , thank you

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Susie, thank you so much for your very kind comments! We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience selling your lovely items with us. Thanks again, and we look forward to the next time we can assist you :)

Trisha
TrishaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

First time shopping with Luxe.It.Fwd and it was far better than I had expected. Love my bags. It was presented very nicely and fast shipping.
Will definitely be shopping here again.
Thank you.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Far better than expected... Fast shipment

Love my Gucci GG Canvas Jolicoeur Messenger Bag !!!! :)
Arrived in better than expected condition and fast shipment !!
First transaction with Luxe.It.Fwd and I am so happy that I will be back....

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, Thanks so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear you love the Gucci bag. :) We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. Thanks again!

Din
Din Kaleen 2617, ACT

Very satisfied, love the bag

I purchased the bag thru online and was little bit hesitant as it’s pre-loved but I’m glad I did purchased it! I was impressed, fast service, good packaging and very true to their costumer. Bag is exactly what it looks like in their photos.

Lu.life21
Lu.life21Perth, WA

Very happy

Very happy with my purchase,
The bag packed so well and as described. Will definitely buying from luxeitfwd again in the future.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thank you for your wonderful review, we are glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)
- Luxe It Fwd x

Selling has never been so easy!

I was very reluctant to use an online service to sell my bag as I dread the long, tedious process, but Luxe.It.Fwd made it so easy and such a smooth experience for me! I'm still in the process of downsizing so will certainly go to Luxe.It.Fwd again should I decide to resell more luxury bags!

Kris Milone
Kris MiloneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trusted Buyer - Amazing Service

Selling some of my unwanted luxury items with Luxe.It.Fwd was so easy and fast. The service I received from Hannah and Betty for the duration of the sale was outstanding. I loved the fact that a courier came to my door direct to pickup my items. Depositing of funds to my account was very fast as well. I would definitely recommend Luxe.It.Fwd to anyone who wants to sell their luxury handbags without the hassle.

kayla
kaylaSydney, NSW

Neverfull tote is perfect! I did afterpay , it arrived the next day and was better than the photos! Very happy

Twilly i added. Bag came as is. So happy with it. Hardware is nice and shiny. Inside clean, no rips etc

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Kayla, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are so glad to hear you're happy with the LV Neverfull! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

Selling with Luxe.It.Fwd - smooth process from start to finish

I decided to sell my Chloe bag through Luxe.It.Fwd and couldn’t have been happier! The team are very efficient and keep you up to date regularly throughout the process. Will sell all my designer items with this company in the future and have already recommended them to many friends.

Diana
DianaAustralian Capital Territory

Love it

I purchased Prada bag on the first time its perfect and great condition. I am very happy. Amazing company that you can trust and I definitely buy again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Diana, thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are so glad to hear you enjoy shopping with us, and that you love the Prada bag! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW

Selling at Luxe.It.Fwd

It was a very smooth and easy process to sell at Luxe! Their staffs are very helpful and assist me from the beginning to the end of the process. Overall, it was a great experience to sell here at Luxe. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for selling their designer bags!

Natasha
NatashaDarling Downs, QLD

Very good

They are really good with the price, amazing company, reliable, honest, quick transaction and the most important thing really good customer service! 10 stars for luxeitfwd❤️

c736030
c736030South East Queensland, QLD

LV Neverfull PM Damier Azur - another excellent purchase from Luxe.It.Fwd

Purchased 2nd bag and again perfect experience. Great condition. Best online seller for quality pre-owned designer bags by a MILE.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Very professional and happy with the outcome

They were transparent from the beginning and the whole journey of selling my bag was seamless. Communication was excellent and they also addressed any concerns I had prior to the consignment. Will use again when time comes.

KellieL
KellieLSydney

Professional company - highly recommended

I have sold many bags on the torture that is eBay but never again.

Luxe.it.Fwd makes the process so much easier - they offer a fair price, pay for postage and their communication is top notch.

What more could you ask for and I know I will be selling more bags with them

Perfect

Absolutely beautiful item. Pricing and condition is fantastic couldn't ask for better . The range luxeitfwd has is amazing. Will be purchasing again and again.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Cherry, we are so thrilled to hear you love your item, and really appreciate your kind review. We look forward to your next purchase. Thanks again :)

Karmun
KarmunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top notch service!

I have sold items through Luxe it Fwd twice and both experiences were amazing. Seamless process and I was updated every step through. Sale funds were paid promptly. Free of charge courier pick up service makes it easy and peace of mind for consignor/seller.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands