Listing monitored by Luxe.It.Fwd

Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Tracy skins
    Tracy skinsasked

I am interested in men's: Gucci, Hermes,louis vuitton, & chanel products.

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Tracy, thanks for your question. We sell bags, wallets, jewellery and watches for both men and women from Gucci, Hermes, LV, Chanel and more. You can view all of our available products on our website. We hope this helps!

Mimi L.
    Mimi L.asked

If I want To sell my bag , a courier will come to my house . Pick it up and paid me when we meet ?
    Also u said 70% from selling price. Which selling price that u mean ? Is it the price I first bought the bag ?

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hi Mimi, thank you for your question. You can find the details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on, and our fees detailed on our Sell page on our site here: https://luxeitfwd.com.au/sell
    We hope this helps!

Lisa D.
    Lisa D.asked

I have a Chanel handbags with purple triple flaps with a black and gold handle as well as a goldchanel top

Luxe.It.Fwd x.Luxe.It.Fwd

Hello, thank you for your question. For details of how our consign/sell process works, which items we take on and our fees, please head on over to our Sell page on our site. Once you’ve completed a quote form, we will come back to you with a quote for your consideration.
    - Luxe It Fwd x

Get an answer from our members and Luxe.It.Fwd representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Jewellery Shops & Brands and Footwear Shops & Brands