Listing monitored by Luxe Lashes Australia

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

Beware. They do not send the items, do not reply to your emails, and charge incorrectly.
Wish I had seen all these review before i purchased. website looks so legitimate but dont be fooled. reported to ACCC.

NatashaS
NatashaSSydney, NSW

The reviews on their site are fake since they need to be reviewed before published

Crap product. Missing half the items. Emailed customer service 4 times, never received a response. Such a shame as they look legit. Buyer beware.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Natasha, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Another dissatisfied customer

My experience of this company, as for many others, was completely underwhelming.
No shipping notification after two weeks, no response to emails, (It took a complaint to shopify to have it posted.) Not recieved by Australia Post until a further week later.
The packaging was damaged and the contents of one vital ingredient had leaked out completely.
My advice, do not deal with these people!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Karen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Karen R.
Karen R.
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammed me out of money. Reported them to consumer affairs.

Ordered weeks ago and still haven't received any shipping info. I've sent them multiple emails/instagram DMs have not received any reply. I reported the company to Consumer Affairs in WA (the jurisdiction where the company is based). Consumer Affairs have assisted me in starting the process to get a refund. My experience with Luxe Lashes Australia is quite possibly the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Bianca, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This order has already been shipped but we will enquire with Australia Post on where it is located.

Azrielle d.
Azrielle d.Sydney, NSW

Reported to the ACCC.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Azrielle, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. Also the ACC has been settled. Apologies

Leanna
LeannaKincumber

Scam Business

i Received the lash lift kit and it didnt work, i couldnt get past step 1. I sent an email to their info email address, a week later i hadn't heard back so I sent another email and it came back with message not delivered, looks like they have blocked me!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Leanna, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, Unfortunately, you have not been blocked, our mailbox has been changed but fixed now. We apologise thank you.

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would give them 0 if I could. SCAM

Placed an order one month ago to be given a false tracking number and cannot contact them. I’ve sent numerous emails and have reported to ACCC also to my bank and to the shop app. Hopefully they will get taken down

Date PurchasedOctober 2021
Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Rachel, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better. The tracking is not false and the ACCC has been settled. thank you.

Red
RedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Red, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Karen W.
Karen W.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service reported to ACC as per many others

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Karen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better. This was delivered on the 15th November, thank you.

Find out how Luxe Lashes Australia compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Still haven’t received my order

I placed an order back in August and over 2 months later I’m still waiting. I’ve sent multiple emails requesting an update and haven’t received a response. There doesn’t appear to be any other way to contact them since they’ve disabled commenting on all social media channels.

At this point it looks like a scam and it’s disappointing to see so many similar experiences.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Lauren, we are very sorry for your disappointment! This order has been fully refunded. We will aim to do better, thank you.

Scam!

Made an order, got tracking and nothing arrived. No communication. Nothing. Very disappointing! Something needs to be done and they need to be held accountable.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Jen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Kayla
KaylaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Major Disappointment

Been waiting 10 months for my order, still nothing, no reply to emails, no updates, absolutely pathetic. Either send me what I purchased or give a refund it's not that hard.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Kayla, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This order has been fully refunded as of today

Find out how Luxe Lashes Australia compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Recieved the wrong item after waiting for weeks

Got eyebrow kit when I ordered eye lash kit. No one responds to emails I want a refund. Order LLA3273

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Charlotte, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.

I want a refund please, this is ridiculous.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Apologies this has been fully refunded

Aimee j.
Aimee j.

This is clearly a scam , please don't order. The only 5 star ratings are by the scammer

It's a scam. Nothing arrives, fake tracking number and you have to download the shop app which is part of the scam.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Aimee, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

ZERO customer service! DO NOT BUY!

Took 6 weeks to arrive with express shipping, in the wait time the tracking number showed it wasn't even posted until week 5 and I could not get in contact with anyone about my order. I n the meantime I got a similar product elsewhere as I assumed I'd been scammed since it was taking forever and I couldnt contact anyone and now I still can't get any information about making a return. I swear nobody actually runs this company or cares about the customers, I have never had such a bad experience before in my life!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Jess, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Tameika F.asked

I paid $5 for “express” and it’s been a month and a half without my order being shipped. why did I have to pay for shipping if it’s going to be so long? it hasn’t even been posted out yet and your instagram posts say you will be refunded a week ago if your tracking doesn’t update. what a scam. i have tried to contact you guys and no response. can I just get a refund instead?

Becky18
Becky18

Hi Tameika, hope it's ok to ask. I wish I had seen all these poor reviews before I ordered ☹️ I just wondered how long it took before Klarna would get involved/issue a refund. I paid via them so hoping to get a refund from them but just wondering how long I have to wait for them to reply to messages and how long for them to ship my items etc It's so disappointing, their insta looks legit and their website, can't believe they are allowed to take peoples money and get away with it all! ☹️

Tameika F.

I wish I saw the reviews too, very dissapointing! I put my payment on hold with Klarna until it was sorted, it did take a while as the company weren’t helping. just make sure to take screenshots of you contacting them to provide to klarna for proof! they have a live chat on the klarna app to speak to an agent if that helps!

Adelynn
Adelynnasked

Interesting that on every post you make such a big stink about how you’ve refunded orders but no ones received said refunds, no customers can contact you, neither can the ACCC or afterpay. Let’s see if the federal police can contact you guys!

Lauren Basked

My order LLA3039 finally got delivered today (don't even ask about the wait and no communication on the issue) and $100 worth of my order is missing. I am so disappointed, like how do I get this rectified when you won't contact me back??

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

HI Lauren, please check your emails. We have refunded the full amount. Apologies for the delay and miscommunication. We have taken your advice and will do better. Sorry x

Lauren B

Thanks for finally getting back to me and thanks for processinga refund - I am waiting for this to turn up in my bank. it's a shame as I was really looking forward to the lash lift kit as I'm in lockdown in Sydney for the last 3 months.

Lauren B

Hello, I know that you have said you have refunded the whole amount but I still have not received my refund.

See all Luxe Lashes Australia questions