Luxe Lashes Australia Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Luxe Lashes Australia

4 questions from our users

Tameika F.asked

I paid $5 for “express” and it’s been a month and a half without my order being shipped. why did I have to pay for shipping if it’s going to be so long? it hasn’t even been posted out yet and your instagram posts say you will be refunded a week ago if your tracking doesn’t update. what a scam. i have tried to contact you guys and no response. can I just get a refund instead?

Becky18
Becky18

Hi Tameika, hope it's ok to ask. I wish I had seen all these poor reviews before I ordered ☹️ I just wondered how long it took before Klarna would get involved/issue a refund. I paid via them so hoping to get a refund from them but just wondering how long I have to wait for them to reply to messages and how long for them to ship my items etc It's so disappointing, their insta looks legit and their website, can't believe they are allowed to take peoples money and get away with it all! ☹️

Tameika F.

I wish I saw the reviews too, very dissapointing! I put my payment on hold with Klarna until it was sorted, it did take a while as the company weren’t helping. just make sure to take screenshots of you contacting them to provide to klarna for proof! they have a live chat on the klarna app to speak to an agent if that helps!

Renée C.
Renée C.

In the same boat. I even messaged her personal Instagram to which she never replied. I then commented on one of her latest posts asking her to reply to me and then I was blocked!

Adelynn
Adelynnasked

Interesting that on every post you make such a big stink about how you’ve refunded orders but no ones received said refunds, no customers can contact you, neither can the ACCC or afterpay. Let’s see if the federal police can contact you guys!

Lauren Basked

My order LLA3039 finally got delivered today (don't even ask about the wait and no communication on the issue) and $100 worth of my order is missing. I am so disappointed, like how do I get this rectified when you won't contact me back??

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

HI Lauren, please check your emails. We have refunded the full amount. Apologies for the delay and miscommunication. We have taken your advice and will do better. Sorry x

Lauren B

Thanks for finally getting back to me and thanks for processinga refund - I am waiting for this to turn up in my bank. it's a shame as I was really looking forward to the lash lift kit as I'm in lockdown in Sydney for the last 3 months.

Lauren B

Hello, I know that you have said you have refunded the whole amount but I still have not received my refund.

Rach
Rachasked

How long is your wait for shipping? I placed an order over a week ago for my sisters birthday and tried to email you guys but don’t seem to get a response. My item doesn’t seem to be on the way.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hi Rach, we apologise we did have a backlog but have hired more staff to help get all orders out. Please refresh your tracking number today because all orders are now up to date and Australia post is up to date from today onwards also. What is your order number and we will check this order specifically

Get an answer from our members and Luxe Lashes Australia representatives