Luxe Lashes Australia

Luxe Lashes Australia (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Luxe Lashes Australia

Still waiting Poor Communication

Placed my order nearly 3 weeks ago, Sep 2021, received a confirmation but still no shipment. I've tried contacting on various platforms but no response. No phone number to call. Very poor communication and customer service. I've seen other reviews similar to this now and the same "template" response. I wonder if I'll get one? . I don't recommend ordering from these guys. Very quick to take your money but not send the product. Even with express post. I'm now looking into a refund, I don't want to wait anymore.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Jen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This order has been fully refunded.

Jen C
Jen C

Thankyou

Catherine T.Sydney, NSW

Beware it is a trap!

Scam! Do not purchase!! I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS! Beware!!! If I could I would not give a star to this scam! Someone needs to report this company!!!Ffs, please refund us. As per screenshot, the item was returned to the sender?! From all the recent reviews it is obvious that something is definitely wrong with this company.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Catherine, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Catherine T.

Hi, I have not received my product nor my refund up to date. The item was sent back to you as per screenshot. Please action the refund asap.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Apologies what is your order number please?

Please please please dont buy! Save yourself the time and money this is a scam!

After taking weeks to get around to sending the product, I chose to return it straight away without even touching the parcel! They have ignored several attempts at contact from me, afterpay and the ACCC! Please don’t waste your money!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Adelynn, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Kelly O.
Kelly O.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service

I ordered the DIY lash lift kit & paid extra for express postage. It took a week for them to even send it then a week & a half to receive it. I opened it & it appeared to be missing some items based on what their website stated would be in it. I emailed them straight away & did not hear back from them. After a week, I emailed again & again no response! I waited a few days & sent a DM on Instagram & still no response. I would never order from them again!!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Kelly, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Panch
PanchSydney

Scam, terrible customer service.

Ordered almost two months ago, Havent received it and no replies to any of my messages or emails. After seeing everyone else in the same situation I had given up on this assuming it's clearly a scam. Surprised to see some people have gotten replied and had their orders delivered.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Panch, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This was refunded with a chargeback in September

Amelia G.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy from this company!

I ordered a lash lift kit on 6th September 2021 with express shipping. After sending 3 emails and a message on Instagram to ask for an update on the order, and then a refund in the final email, as at 23rd September 2021 I still have not received a response. No kit has been received nor has the requested refund been provided. Do not buy from this company!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Amelia, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. Please note this order has been refunded in full as of today

Do not order from this company

I place an order 4 weeks ago, paid extra for express, tracked shipping which is supposed to take 1 - 3 days to arrive. I had sent multiple emails and messages to which I got no reply, I then left a review on their website and they removed it. Afterpay made a dispute with them so they then (apparently) sent my order but it has no tracking number and they advise it may take up to 30 working days to arrive. Absolute scam - they won’t issue refunds or reply to emails. Deleting reviews also means customers have no idea of their terrible service. I have never written a bad review or dealt with a company like this before but I feel so ripped off.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Alisha, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Poor updates on delivery

I ordered a luxe lashes kit almost 3 weeks ago, have had to email about delivery dates. Have had 1 reply to an email 2 weeks ago stating delays with stock and that I would receive an update with Australia post within 24 hours. Nothing recieved. Further emails since with no replies. Poor customer communication and not transparent about shipping delays. No other way of contact or finding out what has happened to my order. Do not recommend ordering from here at all.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Carla, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This order has been delivered

Terrible customer service and ordered 4 weeks ago and no order status

I ordered the lash lift kit almost 4 weeks ago with no tracking info received.
I have reached out over 4 times on both email and Instagram and yet no response. They have turned off their comments on Instagram.
I’ve been given a fake tracking number with aus post.
Absolutely disappointed and cannot believe they would do this to people.
Do not even bother buying from here it’s a joke.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Morgan, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Chelsea Jane
Chelsea JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Communication and SCAM

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Hello Natasha, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This has been approved for a chargeback.

S Thornton
S ThorntonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late but received

I ordered a month ago and it just arrived. Was a bit hard in trying to contact someone about where my order was but it's here now. Keen to try them out. Thank you!

Date PurchasedAugust 2021

Takes time but soo worth it

Downside is the serum takes a while to see a huge difference but worth it. More is less with this as this is my second bottle. Results haven't been breathtakingly fast but for the price and connivence of it I'm more than happy to keep using. Huge bonus for the price compared to others used.

Jessica lee
Jessica leeSydney, NSW

This really works, I recommend

Had to leave a review because I found this company great to deal with compared to others experiences. Beautifully made products and my order arrived on time. Try it yourself, obviously not a scam as i ordered and received in the correct time frame

Over the moon! I had a happy experience

Could not be more happy with how great the eyelash growth serum works and how quickly I started to see a difference in my hair growth. Seriously impressed me and I'm not usually the biggest fan of online shopping - I've been burned before! I have now gotten both my sister's their daughter's onto this too. Couldn't believe it at first but I'm over the moon!

Cara ReeceSydney, NSW

Order Not received.

Placed an order with express shipping 3 weeks ago, Never received a confirmation email or an email to advise that it has been shipped, Although the funds have left my account. Have emailed many times and sent DMs to Instagram with no reply.

I am now not believing that this is a legit business and is a scam! Don't be fooled like me purchase from another site.

Cara Reece

I never received a confirmation email to get an order number - Which is what my initial email and instagram messages were regarding.

Order was placed on the 27th of August. Under the Name - Cara Reece

Cara Reece

Company has not contacted me to resolve this issue! Extremely disappointing.

StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Service

Edit***

Just letting everyone know that the company has not contacted me for a refund. I guess they reply on this platform to look like they have responded to your concern but never actually assist you.
Same feedback as others have experienced. Ordered my kit at the beginning of August and still nothing. Was given a fake tracking number, tried to contact Luxe Lashes in various platforms with no response. Extremely disappointed.

order number is LLA3040

DO NOT PURCHASE

Never received my order! They provided a fake tracking number and when I contacted the courier, they advised me the parcel was never sent (no lodgement scan etc). I've contacted them numerous times and still no response (almost 2 months now). Do not purchase from this company!!!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2021

PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE REFUNDED IN FULL YOUR ORDER

Scam - take your money elsewhere

Disastrous. Purchased over a month ago, never received the order and have had no response to numerous emails and DMs.
They are still actively posting on Instagram but have turned off their IG comments and the contact number on their account is fake. I even direct messaged the owner to see if she could help and she didn’t reply either.
I have never written a review about anything
but felt compelled to to save others from making the same mistake.
Do not buy from this company.

Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.Far North Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for order placed almost a month ago with express shipping!!

Rachel hall
Rachel hallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect lockdown gift

I received this for my birthday last month and I love it. Easy to follow instructions, clear and the results are beautful. I definitely recommend trying

Katie Longbottom
Katie LongbottomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product and great postage

My experience has been the opposite to what the negative reviews say. My order came in two weeks and is top quality. I think the company is under the pump and for me its been good so i had to leave a positive review.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Need to improve customer communications

ZoeH
ZoeHSydney, NSW

DO NOT PURCHASE

Never received my order. Have made contact multiple times with no response! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. Even though they look completely legit.

My experience sounds exactly the same as everyone else has said. I have reported them. Please report them! They need to be shut down ASAP!

Terrible

WARNING- do not purchase from this company!!! Purchased my lash lift kit in early August with express shipping and never received it. Similarly to others on here, I received tracking from Australia post but they never received the item. I have since reported them to the ACC. They are still posting on their Instagram but are not responding to any messages. Please do not purchase anything from this company.

PLEASE NOTE THIS CUSTOMER HAS BEEN FULLY REFUNDED

Meowmeow
Meowmeow Sydney, NSW

Do not order from this company, you will not receive your order.

Ordered from them on the 2nd of August, paid extra for express shipping (their website claims express shipping takes between 1-3 days), they sent a tracking number but it was never received by Aus post. I have still not received my order and it has nearly been a month. I have tried contacting them multiple times and have had no response. Don’t waste your time and money!

PLEASE NOTE THIS CUSTOMER HAS BEEN FULLY REFUNDED