Listing monitored by Luxe Lashes Australia

Jlk
JlkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No contact or customer service at all

Ordered the large full pack, using open pay. 1-3 days express delivery.
They accepted the money, got an auto email confirming.
A week later still no delivery details. I email them.
I wait. Email again. Contact via page.
I Contact openpay. They email the company.
Neither of us got a response
Has been 2 weeks or more now and absolutely no contact. I hope openpay and others remove them as it feels like a massive scam, and I will be taking it up with consumer affairs. Not happy.

Allanah
AllanahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order.

Paid for express shipping, still haven’t received ANY tracking information. I have sent multiple emails regarding an update for this and haven’t received anything back - tried to go on their website to find any further contact information only to find out website isn’t working. And all social media has been removed. I made my purchase via openpay so have emailed them regarding this site not being trustworthy and have also reported to ACCC.

Tanysha R.
Tanysha R.South East Queensland, QLD

No response

Placed an order a week ago with express shipping and no email saying it’s shipped or response to my emails at all

FLWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered in Nov 2021, now Feb 2022. No communication, not received

I was sent tracking number, but Austpost advised that the parcel was not actually scanned into the system -ie. parcel was not sent.
Multiple emails not replied.
No phone contact.
DO NOT BUY.

Date PurchasedNovember 2021

Nina
NinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam. Do not buy.

Can confirm that this company is scam. Been more a week and asked why they haven't shipped my item yet, and this "Jean" actually responded to my email and asked me to confirm my shipping address, and that's it, never heard back from her. Sent another email but never got a reply.

Sarah G.
Sarah G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam, takes payment and doesn't respond

Ordered a kit and paid for express shipping. The order has never been sent, and the vendor won't respond to emails. Social media accounts have been deleted. I will be reporting to my bank, consumer affairs VIC and making a complaint to the hosting service for her website that they are enabling fraudulent activity.

They should not be trading, DO NOT BUY

I ordered EYELASH LIFT KIT at the end of September then I emailed a few times to refund because I had been waiting for over a month and a half. I reported to ACCC then finally received the stuff in early December.
Even worse, I couldn't find a Cosmetic bag that was supposed to contain. I emailed them but never reply again. This company is a scam.

DO NOT BUY

Elle
ElleHunter Region, NSW

hit me up! Zero Stars!

Date PurchasedNovember 2021

Find out how Luxe Lashes Australia compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

This business should be shut down

Absolutely pathetic customer service. Contacted them five times over email and social media about my order, didn't receive a single reply. If you are going to run a business that takes money from people, it's a reasonable expectation that you provide a basic level of customer service. EDIT: just found a Daily Mail article promoting the worst small business in Australia:

Caprice H.
Caprice H.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

Beware. They do not send the items, do not reply to your emails, and charge incorrectly.
Wish I had seen all these review before i purchased. website looks so legitimate but dont be fooled. reported to ACCC.

NatashaS
NatashaSSydney, NSW

The reviews on their site are fake since they need to be reviewed before published

Crap product. Missing half the items. Emailed customer service 4 times, never received a response. Such a shame as they look legit. Buyer beware.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Natasha, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Another dissatisfied customer

My experience of this company, as for many others, was completely underwhelming.
No shipping notification after two weeks, no response to emails, (It took a complaint to shopify to have it posted.) Not recieved by Australia Post until a further week later.
The packaging was damaged and the contents of one vital ingredient had leaked out completely.
My advice, do not deal with these people!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Karen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Karen R.
Karen R.
BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammed me out of money. Reported them to consumer affairs.

Ordered weeks ago and still haven't received any shipping info. I've sent them multiple emails/instagram DMs have not received any reply. I reported the company to Consumer Affairs in WA (the jurisdiction where the company is based). Consumer Affairs have assisted me in starting the process to get a refund. My experience with Luxe Lashes Australia is quite possibly the worst customer service experience I've ever had.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Bianca, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This order has already been shipped but we will enquire with Australia Post on where it is located.

Azrielle d.
Azrielle d.Sydney, NSW

Reported to the ACCC.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Azrielle, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. Also the ACC has been settled. Apologies

Allanah
Allanahasked

Paid express shipping for a product, still haven’t been sent shipping details. Have email you guys twice with no response. Have now taken this further.

Tameika F.asked

I paid $5 for “express” and it’s been a month and a half without my order being shipped. why did I have to pay for shipping if it’s going to be so long? it hasn’t even been posted out yet and your instagram posts say you will be refunded a week ago if your tracking doesn’t update. what a scam. i have tried to contact you guys and no response. can I just get a refund instead?

Becky18
Becky18
Renée C.
Renée C.

In the same boat. I even messaged her personal Instagram to which she never replied. I then commented on one of her latest posts asking her to reply to me and then I was blocked!

Adelynn
Adelynnasked

Interesting that on every post you make such a big stink about how you’ve refunded orders but no ones received said refunds, no customers can contact you, neither can the ACCC or afterpay. Let’s see if the federal police can contact you guys!

See all Luxe Lashes Australia questions