Listing monitored by Luxe Lashes Australia

1.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (29)

LaurenPerth, WA

It’s alright

Shipping was very slow considering I live in the same city it was shipped from. No customer support or response to my queries.

As for the product.. I haven’t tried another brand but I’m sure it’s not a great one. It works somewhat okay. Would not purchase again.

Kaila P.
Kaila P.Central West, NSW

SCAM be careful!

I’m really surprised this company is still running. I brought the lash lift kit at the end of April and received an email about it being sent but there’s absolutely no tracking on it to say it’s on its way i have tried multiple times to contact them and find out where it is or what’s happening and then to get a refund and i haven’t heard anything openpay can’t do anything to help either it’s a HUGE SCAM!!!! they need to be shut down i will be reporting them as well.

SCAM- luxe lashes Australia

SCAM SCAM - do not buy.

Product does not arrive, they don’t reply to your emails and have deleted all social media accounts.
Have reported to ACCC, bank and Australia post/ shop app.

Date PurchasedMay 2022
Allanah
AllanahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order.

Paid for express shipping, still haven’t received ANY tracking information. I have sent multiple emails regarding an update for this and haven’t received anything back - tried to go on their website to find any further contact information only to find out website isn’t working. And all social media has been removed. I made my purchase via openpay so have emailed them regarding this site not being trustworthy and have also reported to ACCC.

Date PurchasedMarch 2022

C B.
C B.Illawarra, NSW

Once I got it - it was the best.

I may have left a negative review already for the exact same reasons as everyone else - but I wanted to update if I had. I though I’d lost $60 and was just going to never think about it again. BUT out of the blue my order arrived ( after about 3 months). It looked ok so I thought why not give it a go. Firstly the little silicon rollers were nice and soft and bendy. They stuck better than any I’ve used before. The pen that dispensed the product was genius. And I got the best curl I’ve ever had from an eyelash perm! AND much less stinging. I think the companies biggest problem was ZERO communication about what was going on with them… Honestly I’d probably still be scared to purchase from them again. Just not knowing what was going on.

They should not be trading, DO NOT BUY

I ordered EYELASH LIFT KIT at the end of September then I emailed a few times to refund because I had been waiting for over a month and a half. I reported to ACCC then finally received the stuff in early December.
Even worse, I couldn't find a Cosmetic bag that was supposed to contain. I emailed them but never reply again. This company is a scam.

Caprice H.
Caprice H.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

Beware. They do not send the items, do not reply to your emails, and charge incorrectly.
Wish I had seen all these review before i purchased. website looks so legitimate but dont be fooled. reported to ACCC.

NatashaS
NatashaSSydney, NSW

The reviews on their site are fake since they need to be reviewed before published

Crap product. Missing half the items. Emailed customer service 4 times, never received a response. Such a shame as they look legit. Buyer beware.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Natasha, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Another dissatisfied customer

My experience of this company, as for many others, was completely underwhelming.
No shipping notification after two weeks, no response to emails, (It took a complaint to shopify to have it posted.) Not recieved by Australia Post until a further week later.
The packaging was damaged and the contents of one vital ingredient had leaked out completely.
My advice, do not deal with these people!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Karen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Karen R.
Karen R.

Azrielle d.
Azrielle d.Sydney, NSW

Reported to the ACCC.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Azrielle, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. Also the ACC has been settled. Apologies

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would give them 0 if I could. SCAM

Placed an order one month ago to be given a false tracking number and cannot contact them. I’ve sent numerous emails and have reported to ACCC also to my bank and to the shop app. Hopefully they will get taken down

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Rachel, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better. The tracking is not false and the ACCC has been settled. thank you.

Red
RedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware!

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Red, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Karen W.
Karen W.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service reported to ACC as per many others

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Karen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better. This was delivered on the 15th November, thank you.

Scam!

Made an order, got tracking and nothing arrived. No communication. Nothing. Very disappointing! Something needs to be done and they need to be held accountable.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Jen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Recieved the wrong item after waiting for weeks

Got eyebrow kit when I ordered eye lash kit. No one responds to emails I want a refund. Order LLA3273

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Charlotte, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.

I want a refund please, this is ridiculous.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Apologies this has been fully refunded

Mariah M.asked

Am I even going to receive my order? LLA4091 Paid for express shipping which says 1-3 days on website however after a week I still haven’t even received an email to say it’s been shipped. Have tried contacting via email and website 4 times and received no reply. Please someone tell me what is going on.

Melissa R.
Melissa R.

Omg same! Think we’ve been scammed

Mariah M.

Awwww nooo :’( this is so awful to hear. People are already struggling so much with money and here we are trying to purchase something to make ourselves feel a little better only to be taken advantage of. My heart goes out to you xx

Lauren

contact daily mail, they need to update their article & read some of these comments

Allanah
Allanahasked

Paid express shipping for a product, still haven’t been sent shipping details. Have email you guys twice with no response. Have now taken this further.

FLW
FLW
Mariah M.

Have either of you received your orders yet? Or any refund, or any communication whatsoever? I recently ordered a few weeks ago and I really wish I had of looked at these reviews first :’(

Tameika F.asked

I paid $5 for “express” and it’s been a month and a half without my order being shipped. why did I have to pay for shipping if it’s going to be so long? it hasn’t even been posted out yet and your instagram posts say you will be refunded a week ago if your tracking doesn’t update. what a scam. i have tried to contact you guys and no response. can I just get a refund instead?

Becky18
Becky18
Renée C.
Renée C.

In the same boat. I even messaged her personal Instagram to which she never replied. I then commented on one of her latest posts asking her to reply to me and then I was blocked!

See all Luxe Lashes Australia questions