Listing monitored by Luxe Lashes Australia

1.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (23)

Allanah
AllanahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order.

Paid for express shipping, still haven’t received ANY tracking information. I have sent multiple emails regarding an update for this and haven’t received anything back - tried to go on their website to find any further contact information only to find out website isn’t working. And all social media has been removed. I made my purchase via openpay so have emailed them regarding this site not being trustworthy and have also reported to ACCC.

Date PurchasedMarch 2022

They should not be trading, DO NOT BUY

I ordered EYELASH LIFT KIT at the end of September then I emailed a few times to refund because I had been waiting for over a month and a half. I reported to ACCC then finally received the stuff in early December.
Even worse, I couldn't find a Cosmetic bag that was supposed to contain. I emailed them but never reply again. This company is a scam.

Caprice H.
Caprice H.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE

Beware. They do not send the items, do not reply to your emails, and charge incorrectly.
Wish I had seen all these review before i purchased. website looks so legitimate but dont be fooled. reported to ACCC.

NatashaS
NatashaSSydney, NSW

The reviews on their site are fake since they need to be reviewed before published

Crap product. Missing half the items. Emailed customer service 4 times, never received a response. Such a shame as they look legit. Buyer beware.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Natasha, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Another dissatisfied customer

My experience of this company, as for many others, was completely underwhelming.
No shipping notification after two weeks, no response to emails, (It took a complaint to shopify to have it posted.) Not recieved by Australia Post until a further week later.
The packaging was damaged and the contents of one vital ingredient had leaked out completely.
My advice, do not deal with these people!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Karen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Karen R.
Karen R.
Azrielle d.
Azrielle d.Sydney, NSW

Reported to the ACCC.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Azrielle, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. Also the ACC has been settled. Apologies

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would give them 0 if I could. SCAM

Placed an order one month ago to be given a false tracking number and cannot contact them. I’ve sent numerous emails and have reported to ACCC also to my bank and to the shop app. Hopefully they will get taken down

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Rachel, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better. The tracking is not false and the ACCC has been settled. thank you.

Red
RedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Red, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Karen W.
Karen W.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service reported to ACC as per many others

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Karen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better. This was delivered on the 15th November, thank you.

Scam!

Made an order, got tracking and nothing arrived. No communication. Nothing. Very disappointing! Something needs to be done and they need to be held accountable.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Recieved the wrong item after waiting for weeks

Got eyebrow kit when I ordered eye lash kit. No one responds to emails I want a refund. Order LLA3273

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Charlotte, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.

I want a refund please, this is ridiculous.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Apologies this has been fully refunded

never received my order

they act as if they’re an amazing company and are doing everything they can to work through orders. however a month and a half later my package hasn’t even been shipped. contacted aus post and nothing. apparently it was sent with “express” too! lol! I have tried to contact on numerous occasions, instagram and email. I have had to get klarna (who I went on a payment plan with to buy their products) to contact the company directly and of course, they’re no co operating. I will never be buying off these people again and thankful that klarna are going to refund me. terrible company! even turned off their comments on their instagram photos because they just know they are doing a terrible job. not worth it!!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Tameika, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Still waiting Poor Communication

Placed my order nearly 3 weeks ago, Sep 2021, received a confirmation but still no shipment. I've tried contacting on various platforms but no response. No phone number to call. Very poor communication and customer service. I've seen other reviews similar to this now and the same "template" response. I wonder if I'll get one? . I don't recommend ordering from these guys. Very quick to take your money but not send the product. Even with express post. I'm now looking into a refund, I don't want to wait anymore.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Jen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This order has been fully refunded.

Jen C
Jen C

Thankyou

Do not order from this company

I place an order 4 weeks ago, paid extra for express, tracked shipping which is supposed to take 1 - 3 days to arrive. I had sent multiple emails and messages to which I got no reply, I then left a review on their website and they removed it. Afterpay made a dispute with them so they then (apparently) sent my order but it has no tracking number and they advise it may take up to 30 working days to arrive. Absolute scam - they won’t issue refunds or reply to emails. Deleting reviews also means customers have no idea of their terrible service. I have never written a bad review or dealt with a company like this before but I feel so ripped off.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Alisha, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Terrible customer service and ordered 4 weeks ago and no order status

I ordered the lash lift kit almost 4 weeks ago with no tracking info received.
I have reached out over 4 times on both email and Instagram and yet no response. They have turned off their comments on Instagram.
I’ve been given a fake tracking number with aus post.
Absolutely disappointed and cannot believe they would do this to people.
Do not even bother buying from here it’s a joke.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Morgan, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.