Listing monitored by Luxe Lashes Australia

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No

DO NOT BUY

Please please please dont buy! Save yourself the time and money this is a scam!

After taking weeks to get around to sending the product, I chose to return it straight away without even touching the parcel! They have ignored several attempts at contact from me, afterpay and the ACCC! Please don’t waste your money!

Date PurchasedJune 2021
Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Adelynn, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Cara ReeceSydney, NSW

Order Not received.

Placed an order with express shipping 3 weeks ago, Never received a confirmation email or an email to advise that it has been shipped, Although the funds have left my account. Have emailed many times and sent DMs to Instagram with no reply.

I am now not believing that this is a legit business and is a scam! Don't be fooled like me purchase from another site.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Cara Reece

I never received a confirmation email to get an order number - Which is what my initial email and instagram messages were regarding.

Order was placed on the 27th of August. Under the Name - Cara Reece

Cara Reece

Company has not contacted me to resolve this issue! Extremely disappointing.

Possible Scam!

Placed an order on 1/8. Sent an enquiry on 6/8 as this was outside of the business as usual timeframe. I then received a tracking number but nothing else. I’ve sent 2 messages on Facebook, commented on a post, messaged on Instagram and also sent an enquiry through their page. I have not had a response and now I’m blocked from their Facebook page. There was no PayPal option on the page so I paid with AfterPay and they are now investigating. I’m glad I didn’t put my card information in!

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Beck
Beck
Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

We are sorry we dont know your instagram name or who you are. If you can pass on your order number we can search you from there?

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Luxe Lashes Australia compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Scam Company

Date PurchasedApril 2021
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

Allanah
Allanahasked

Paid express shipping for a product, still haven’t been sent shipping details. Have email you guys twice with no response. Have now taken this further.

FLW
FLW
Tameika F.asked

I paid $5 for “express” and it’s been a month and a half without my order being shipped. why did I have to pay for shipping if it’s going to be so long? it hasn’t even been posted out yet and your instagram posts say you will be refunded a week ago if your tracking doesn’t update. what a scam. i have tried to contact you guys and no response. can I just get a refund instead?

Becky18
Becky18
Renée C.
Renée C.

In the same boat. I even messaged her personal Instagram to which she never replied. I then commented on one of her latest posts asking her to reply to me and then I was blocked!

Adelynn
Adelynnasked

Interesting that on every post you make such a big stink about how you’ve refunded orders but no ones received said refunds, no customers can contact you, neither can the ACCC or afterpay. Let’s see if the federal police can contact you guys!

See all Luxe Lashes Australia questions