Luxe Lashes Australia

Luxe Lashes Australia (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Luxe Lashes Australia

WRONG ORDER! NO RESPONSE! NO REFUND

No response as of yet…

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Stephanie, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. ACCC has been settle, we hope we can help if you can give a order number, Thanks

Order number LLA3045.

never received my order

they act as if they’re an amazing company and are doing everything they can to work through orders. however a month and a half later my package hasn’t even been shipped. contacted aus post and nothing. apparently it was sent with “express” too! lol! I have tried to contact on numerous occasions, instagram and email. I have had to get klarna (who I went on a payment plan with to buy their products) to contact the company directly and of course, they’re no co operating. I will never be buying off these people again and thankful that klarna are going to refund me. terrible company! even turned off their comments on their instagram photos because they just know they are doing a terrible job. not worth it!!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Tameika, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Never recieved!! Do not buy from here!

Ordered my kit in August 2021 and paid extra for express shipping. Never recieved an order number but the money was withdrawn from my account. I recieved one generic email in early September saying that I would recieve a tracking number in the next 2-3 days. Have not recieved any communication about where my purchase is. I have sent 4 emails and one message via instagram which NONE have been replied to. I am incredibly frustrated and disappointed and just want a refund. I will be reporting to the ACCC and will be telling anyone who listens to NEVER buy from this company.
Absolutely terrible. I have never left a negative review for anything before but feel so upset by this that I want to warn as many people as possible.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Kat, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. Please update with your order number.

Kat O
Kat O

As already stated above, I never recieved a tracking number. I would like a refund for the Lash Lift Kit.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Still require an order number sorry

RCC
RCCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never arrived - never responded to my emails.

Ordered over a month ago, and my kit still hasn't left the warehouse. Contacted AusPost only to be told that it isn't in the system yet. Tried to contact Luxe Lashes before this by email and instagram and have received NO RESPONSE. So disappointed in the lack of communication, really think this is a scam company. Will be contacting the ACCC.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello RCC, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This order has been fully refunded in October

3 weeks, no order.

Ordered on the 6th of September. Received a tracking number on the 10th of September with no update. Multiple emails and Instagram messages with no response. I would like my product please.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Dani, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. Please update with an order number

Still waiting Poor Communication

Placed my order nearly 3 weeks ago, Sep 2021, received a confirmation but still no shipment. I've tried contacting on various platforms but no response. No phone number to call. Very poor communication and customer service. I've seen other reviews similar to this now and the same "template" response. I wonder if I'll get one? . I don't recommend ordering from these guys. Very quick to take your money but not send the product. Even with express post. I'm now looking into a refund, I don't want to wait anymore.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Jen, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This order has been fully refunded.

Jen C
Jen C

Thankyou

Catherine T.Sydney, NSW

Beware it is a trap!

Scam! Do not purchase!! I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS! Beware!!! If I could I would not give a star to this scam! Someone needs to report this company!!!Ffs, please refund us. As per screenshot, the item was returned to the sender?! From all the recent reviews it is obvious that something is definitely wrong with this company.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Catherine, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Catherine T.

Hi, I have not received my product nor my refund up to date. The item was sent back to you as per screenshot. Please action the refund asap.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Apologies what is your order number please?

Please please please dont buy! Save yourself the time and money this is a scam!

After taking weeks to get around to sending the product, I chose to return it straight away without even touching the parcel! They have ignored several attempts at contact from me, afterpay and the ACCC! Please don’t waste your money!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Adelynn, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Kelly O.
Kelly O.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service

I ordered the DIY lash lift kit & paid extra for express postage. It took a week for them to even send it then a week & a half to receive it. I opened it & it appeared to be missing some items based on what their website stated would be in it. I emailed them straight away & did not hear back from them. After a week, I emailed again & again no response! I waited a few days & sent a DM on Instagram & still no response. I would never order from them again!!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Kelly, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Panch
PanchSydney

Scam, terrible customer service.

Ordered almost two months ago, Havent received it and no replies to any of my messages or emails. After seeing everyone else in the same situation I had given up on this assuming it's clearly a scam. Surprised to see some people have gotten replied and had their orders delivered.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Panch, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This was refunded with a chargeback in September

Amelia G.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy from this company!

I ordered a lash lift kit on 6th September 2021 with express shipping. After sending 3 emails and a message on Instagram to ask for an update on the order, and then a refund in the final email, as at 23rd September 2021 I still have not received a response. No kit has been received nor has the requested refund been provided. Do not buy from this company!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Amelia, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. Please note this order has been refunded in full as of today

Do not order from this company

I place an order 4 weeks ago, paid extra for express, tracked shipping which is supposed to take 1 - 3 days to arrive. I had sent multiple emails and messages to which I got no reply, I then left a review on their website and they removed it. Afterpay made a dispute with them so they then (apparently) sent my order but it has no tracking number and they advise it may take up to 30 working days to arrive. Absolute scam - they won’t issue refunds or reply to emails. Deleting reviews also means customers have no idea of their terrible service. I have never written a bad review or dealt with a company like this before but I feel so ripped off.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Alisha, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Poor updates on delivery

I ordered a luxe lashes kit almost 3 weeks ago, have had to email about delivery dates. Have had 1 reply to an email 2 weeks ago stating delays with stock and that I would receive an update with Australia post within 24 hours. Nothing recieved. Further emails since with no replies. Poor customer communication and not transparent about shipping delays. No other way of contact or finding out what has happened to my order. Do not recommend ordering from here at all.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Carla, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This order has been delivered

Terrible customer service and ordered 4 weeks ago and no order status

I ordered the lash lift kit almost 4 weeks ago with no tracking info received.
I have reached out over 4 times on both email and Instagram and yet no response. They have turned off their comments on Instagram.
I’ve been given a fake tracking number with aus post.
Absolutely disappointed and cannot believe they would do this to people.
Do not even bother buying from here it’s a joke.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Morgan, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you.

Chelsea Jane
Chelsea JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Communication and SCAM

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Natasha, we are very sorry for your disappointment! We will aim to do better, thank you. This has been approved for a chargeback.

Cara ReeceSydney, NSW

Order Not received.

Placed an order with express shipping 3 weeks ago, Never received a confirmation email or an email to advise that it has been shipped, Although the funds have left my account. Have emailed many times and sent DMs to Instagram with no reply.

I am now not believing that this is a legit business and is a scam! Don't be fooled like me purchase from another site.

Cara Reece

I never received a confirmation email to get an order number - Which is what my initial email and instagram messages were regarding.

Order was placed on the 27th of August. Under the Name - Cara Reece

Cara Reece

Company has not contacted me to resolve this issue! Extremely disappointing.

StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Service

Edit***

Just letting everyone know that the company has not contacted me for a refund. I guess they reply on this platform to look like they have responded to your concern but never actually assist you.
Same feedback as others have experienced. Ordered my kit at the beginning of August and still nothing. Was given a fake tracking number, tried to contact Luxe Lashes in various platforms with no response. Extremely disappointed.

order number is LLA3040

DO NOT PURCHASE

Never received my order! They provided a fake tracking number and when I contacted the courier, they advised me the parcel was never sent (no lodgement scan etc). I've contacted them numerous times and still no response (almost 2 months now). Do not purchase from this company!!!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2021

PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE REFUNDED IN FULL YOUR ORDER

Scam - take your money elsewhere

Disastrous. Purchased over a month ago, never received the order and have had no response to numerous emails and DMs.
They are still actively posting on Instagram but have turned off their IG comments and the contact number on their account is fake. I even direct messaged the owner to see if she could help and she didn’t reply either.
I have never written a review about anything
but felt compelled to to save others from making the same mistake.
Do not buy from this company.

Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.Far North Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for order placed almost a month ago with express shipping!!

ZoeH
ZoeHSydney, NSW

DO NOT PURCHASE

Never received my order. Have made contact multiple times with no response! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. Even though they look completely legit.

My experience sounds exactly the same as everyone else has said. I have reported them. Please report them! They need to be shut down ASAP!

Terrible

WARNING- do not purchase from this company!!! Purchased my lash lift kit in early August with express shipping and never received it. Similarly to others on here, I received tracking from Australia post but they never received the item. I have since reported them to the ACC. They are still posting on their Instagram but are not responding to any messages. Please do not purchase anything from this company.

Meowmeow
Meowmeow Sydney, NSW

Do not order from this company, you will not receive your order.

Ordered from them on the 2nd of August, paid extra for express shipping (their website claims express shipping takes between 1-3 days), they sent a tracking number but it was never received by Aus post. I have still not received my order and it has nearly been a month. I have tried contacting them multiple times and have had no response. Don’t waste your time and money!

JRO
JROSydney, NSW

No response!

I purchased my lash lift product 4/8 after seeing them on Instagram, all their posts looked legit and they have lots of followers. I received a tracking but it isn't moving. I have emailed them and contacted via instagram with no response. Judging from all these other reviews sadly looks like I won't be receiving anything....

AileenSydney, NSW

Don't waste your money

Ordered on 4th august for next day delivery and still haven't received it. Have reached out on social media and emails and no response. Instagram has no stopped people commenting. I'm going to try get my money back through after pay