Luxe Lashes Australia

Luxe Lashes Australia (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Luxe Lashes Australia

Terrible customer service!

Ordered 8/8. Not posted until 18/8. Yet to receive my order - unsure if I will after reading these reviews. Have emailed and sent two instagram messages with no response. Would not order again! So many other legitimate companies selling the exact same product.

Rose
RoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will unfollow them!

I bought a growth lash serum from them nearly 2 years ago and the product was ok but I felt like there wasn't enough serum as if it was already used! Anyway, I wanted to buy from them again to give them another go but good thing I googled for reviews just to see how their company is right now especially because of covid and good thing I came here and read these recent reviews! Definitely not ordering from them again! Wierd how they post things on instagram yet their not replying back to people and blocking them! Going to unfollow them!!

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

Also regarding instagram, we have not deleted comments but we have turned off commenting as we do not have enough resources to keep this open but it will be back up soon

Possible Scam!

Placed an order on 1/8. Sent an enquiry on 6/8 as this was outside of the business as usual timeframe. I then received a tracking number but nothing else. I’ve sent 2 messages on Facebook, commented on a post, messaged on Instagram and also sent an enquiry through their page. I have not had a response and now I’m blocked from their Facebook page. There was no PayPal option on the page so I paid with AfterPay and they are now investigating. I’m glad I didn’t put my card information in!

Beck
Beck
Sarah S.Luxe Lashes AustraliaSend a private message

We are sorry we dont know your instagram name or who you are. If you can pass on your order number we can search you from there?

This is a scam

0 stars! I purchased $165 of product on 5th of August by express shipping. Still no product and seller ignoring my messages. Do not buy, this is a scam. Reported to Afterpay and ACCC

PLEASE NOTE THIS CUSTOMER HAS BEEN FULLY REFUNDED

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Luxe Lashes Australia compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Krystahlie
KrystahlieSydney, NSW

This is a scam company!

I placed my order on 27/721. I received the tracking on 2/8/21. I followed up after two weeks and got no reply. I emailed again (today) and contacted them on socials too. They have their comments on Instagram turned off which is never a good sign. I’ve reported them to Fair Work. Do not buy from this company.

Never sent order

They Never sent my order. Don’t respond to emails. Definitely do not buy from this place it’s a scam. Ridiculous!!

Lozz
LozzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAMMERS

I placed my order in APRIL 2021, I have not received it. I got an tracking number from them which was actually never taken to the post office. Buyer beware!! As I ordered from Afterpay, I have now lodged a complaint with them who are following it up for me. DO NOT ORDER from these people

Scam Company