Listing monitored by Luxe Lashes Australia

C B.
C B.Illawarra, NSW

Once I got it - it was the best.

I may have left a negative review already for the exact same reasons as everyone else - but I wanted to update if I had. I though I’d lost $60 and was just going to never think about it again. BUT out of the blue my order arrived ( after about 3 months). It looked ok so I thought why not give it a go. Firstly the little silicon rollers were nice and soft and bendy. They stuck better than any I’ve used before. The pen that dispensed the product was genius. And I got the best curl I’ve ever had from an eyelash perm! AND much less stinging. I think the companies biggest problem was ZERO communication about what was going on with them… Honestly I’d probably still be scared to purchase from them again. Just not knowing what was going on.

Takes time but soo worth it

Downside is the serum takes a while to see a huge difference but worth it. More is less with this as this is my second bottle. Results haven't been breathtakingly fast but for the price and connivence of it I'm more than happy to keep using. Huge bonus for the price compared to others used.

Jessica lee
Jessica leeSydney, NSW

This really works, I recommend

Had to leave a review because I found this company great to deal with compared to others experiences. Beautifully made products and my order arrived on time. Try it yourself, obviously not a scam as i ordered and received in the correct time frame

Over the moon! I had a happy experience

Could not be more happy with how great the eyelash growth serum works and how quickly I started to see a difference in my hair growth. Seriously impressed me and I'm not usually the biggest fan of online shopping - I've been burned before! I have now gotten both my sister's their daughter's onto this too. Couldn't believe it at first but I'm over the moon!

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Luxe Lashes Australia compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Rachel hall
Rachel hallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect lockdown gift

I received this for my birthday last month and I love it. Easy to follow instructions, clear and the results are beautful. I definitely recommend trying

Katie Longbottom
Katie LongbottomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product and great postage

My experience has been the opposite to what the negative reviews say. My order came in two weeks and is top quality. I think the company is under the pump and for me its been good so i had to leave a positive review.

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

Tameika F.asked

I paid $5 for “express” and it’s been a month and a half without my order being shipped. why did I have to pay for shipping if it’s going to be so long? it hasn’t even been posted out yet and your instagram posts say you will be refunded a week ago if your tracking doesn’t update. what a scam. i have tried to contact you guys and no response. can I just get a refund instead?

Becky18
Becky18

Hi Tameika, hope it's ok to ask. I wish I had seen all these poor reviews before I ordered ☹️ I just wondered how long it took before Klarna would get involved/issue a refund. I paid via them so hoping to get a refund from them but just wondering how long I have to wait for them to reply to messages and how long for them to ship my items etc It's so disappointing, their insta looks legit and their website, can't believe they are allowed to take peoples money and get away with it all! ☹️

Tameika F.

I wish I saw the reviews too, very dissapointing! I put my payment on hold with Klarna until it was sorted, it did take a while as the company weren’t helping. just make sure to take screenshots of you contacting them to provide to klarna for proof! they have a live chat on the klarna app to speak to an agent if that helps!

Renée C.
Renée C.

In the same boat. I even messaged her personal Instagram to which she never replied. I then commented on one of her latest posts asking her to reply to me and then I was blocked!

Adelynn
Adelynnasked

Interesting that on every post you make such a big stink about how you’ve refunded orders but no ones received said refunds, no customers can contact you, neither can the ACCC or afterpay. Let’s see if the federal police can contact you guys!

Lauren Basked

My order LLA3039 finally got delivered today (don't even ask about the wait and no communication on the issue) and $100 worth of my order is missing. I am so disappointed, like how do I get this rectified when you won't contact me back??

Sarah S.Luxe Lashes Australia

HI Lauren, please check your emails. We have refunded the full amount. Apologies for the delay and miscommunication. We have taken your advice and will do better. Sorry x

Lauren B

Thanks for finally getting back to me and thanks for processinga refund - I am waiting for this to turn up in my bank. it's a shame as I was really looking forward to the lash lift kit as I'm in lockdown in Sydney for the last 3 months.

Lauren B

Hello, I know that you have said you have refunded the whole amount but I still have not received my refund.

See all Luxe Lashes Australia questions