Luxfluff

Luxfluff

1.9

Belinda
Belinda Sydney, NSW

Do not purchase through this company

Do not buy from this company. They are scammers and advise 14 day very easy refund process. They forgot to tell you they are based in china and it will cost you $50-60 to return it. Also the product you get is not what is advertised

Alesha H.
Alesha H.

Do not buy from this company!

Percival P.
Percival P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fraud business !!! Rugs more like cheap blankets

I am soo mad i don’t know where to start !!! What the the whole website is a scam I ordered my rug only to get it delivered and looks like a towel ! Like poor quality I could buy better from Kmart ! Bad business !

Mate
MateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’ fall in trap of 14 days return

1. I paid for rug but in reality I’ve got simple mat
with low quality
2. They are advertising 14 days return policy. Don’t be fool as they never do that
3. This is not Australian company as advertised, but Chinese
4 . If you really looking for rug better to find real Australian company with simple return policy
5. You want to loose money then use Luxfluff

Satch
SatchSydney, NSW

Mis-representation of item to make it appear fluffier and thicker on photos

Beware of the fake reviews on their site or social page. The product quality is poor and not value for money. Dissapointed with my purchase and would not reccomend dealing with them. Lesson learnt -never to buy rugs online.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

I purchased a 4x2m fluffy rug for $372. I am severely disappointed!
Complete waste of money! Severely poor quality.
The dye is splotchy all over the rug.
They have provided some Chinese return address yet claim to be an Australian company.
They are communicating by email continually saying to return the product to China, what an absolute disgrace of a company. They have blocked me on Instagram after I left buyer beware comments on their posts to make sure that other people do not not purchase and get stuck in the same situation.
This ‘rug’ isn’t even worthy enough to give to my dogs.

SEZ007
SEZ007 South-Eastern Region, NSW

Horrible Quality !!

Do not buy from this company. The quality is poor !! The rugs are so thin !! I paid $200 and it looks nothing like the pics on Facebook. They also delete all negative comments on Facebook and will block you immediately. They won’t respond to any messages or emails.

Dani
DaniHunter Region, NSW

Just AWFUL

Another Chinese rip off shop claiming to be “Australian”
The rug is terrible. Flimsy, smells toxic & just plain awful.
Sick of these Chinese companies ripping off other peoples websites & products. The one you’ll receive is nothing like on their website.

DO NOT buy from these scammers.

Bohdi
Bohdi

Do not buy from this company!

I paid good money for what they described as a “rug” on their website and it arrived in a shoe box! Not a rug at all, but a mat. I could have gotten the exact same thing from temple and Webster for a quarter of the price.
And they wouldn’t accept my return, as they promise in their sure... I’m furious!!!
Scam artists

Bree S.
Bree S.Sydney, NSW

Do Not Buy !!!!!!!!

It’s going straight in the bin.
You think a rug of the size I bought would come on a roll (160x250cm). It came in a envelope , I could use this rug as a blanket. The dye is splotchy all over the rug . Warning do not Bye you will be very very disappointed and ripped off.

Kim
Kim Perth, WA

Duped - terrible product

I purchased a 140cm round solid and shaggy rug. It arrived and I thought they had made a mistake, no it was me who made the mistake. What arrived could only be described as a very poor quality bath mat, I would be embarrassed to have this on my floor. I contacted them via email and they said they would refund if I returned, postage to China not cheap so they lie when they say they are Australian. I wish I had of visited this site first. Funny they would post my review on their site. Don’t do it folks

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchased rug, received a cheap padded floor mat.

I purchased a colorful fluffy rug and received a poor quality floor mat.
I am very disappointed, you cant call the company either.

TERRIBLE! DO NOT BUY FROM LUXFLUFF

The rug arrived folded smaller than a hoodie. It was just a budget piece of fluffy fabric. Returns not available even though it is smaller than started. They said size may vary! So why pay for a certain size? I wanted a rug not a flimsy little mat. Also, they say they are Australian but it came from China. I was horrified that I saved up to renovate my daughters room and this arrived.
I recommend Floorsome Australia for beautiful quality and great service. I'm kicking myself for not going there first.

Amber J.
Amber J.New South Wales

As described..

I was so worried about my order once I read these reviews after buying the rug. But it just arrived today and is perfect for my daughters room. It's non slip, it's fluffy and it's the perfect size. It looks just like the image. :)

Other Pet Shops

Cheap material disguised as rug

Was surprised by how small the parcel was. Rug very thin with no proper backing. This is cheap material only.