3.9 (1,376)
    4.1 (1,563)
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (1,690)
  • Ease of Booking
    4.5 (1,470)

K K.

K K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A*****

My favourite Travel Agency
Many years of only positive experience.
Great website design very easy to use, also quick and easy phone/email response - if needed.
Good interaction with booked hotels.
Hopefully tough Covid-19 times won't impact on any above

Trip CompletedYes
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are certainly doing our best to ensure our members get the best support, service, and Escapes - COVID-19 won't stop us.

Colin

ColinSydney, NSW

What a great outcome.

Clare was fantastic in changing the date of our hotel booking in Sydney even though the change was requested within the stipulated 21 day period. She was professional to talk to and got back to me in a timely manner.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Colin, thank you for your great review. Glad to hear you found Clare professional and that she handled your request in a timely manner.

So impressed !

With my partner struggling with an extremely tough health issue, Karthik showed immense compassion and stepped up immediately to solve the issue that had me concerned. It’s no wonder we choose to holiday via Luxury Escapes.

Booking TypeFlights
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Richard, it makes us happy knowing that you were impressed with the service provided by Karthik - we'll pass on your feedback.

Wayne Burgess

Wayne Burgess

Highly dissatisfied

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Wayne, we are sorry to note you are dissatisfied with the service provided. We have passed on your details for further review and we'll touch base directly via your case: 02112901.

Exceptional Customer Service

I am extremely satisfied with the customer service that I have received from Luxury escapes.
I accidently booked my holiday a year in advance and Raph assisted with the date change in a very courteous and professional manner. Thank you Raph.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, thank you for leaving this great review! Wonderful to hear Raph assisted you with a date change and you are satisfied with the service provided.

Eva

EvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding customer service

Our holidays in Queensland were cancelled at short notice due to the resort's decision to accept only quarantine clients. Luxury Escapes promptly contacted us and refunded all we paid for accommodation and advised that our air fares will be refunded later which we also received. The communication and customer service was really outstanding, put us at ease during this challenging COVID related time. We will book holidays with Luxury Escapes with confidence and trust. Thank you so much for your support and dedication.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Eva, we really appreciate your review and glad that the outcome was a favorable one. We look forward to being of service to you again in your future travels.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

The outcome was disappointing as we didn’t get the dates or location we were hoping for - not the fault of Luxury Escapes - but Clare’s customer service was outstanding! She showed professionalism & care at all times.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Phil, so nice to hear Clare was outstanding and you were happy with the service overall.

Woo

WooSydney Surrounds, NSW

exceptional Customer service from Luxury Escapes team.

We have not taken our holiday yet, but had no additional fees after booking. We requested something that was offered in the original ad for our holiday, that had since been deleted. After contacting customer service they added this request for us. Email exchange was very efficient . We have used Luxury escapes for quite a few holidays and have always found them accommodating with our queries. Great company to deal with.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Wow, what a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some Stars - nothing makes us smile more than happy members who love our Escapes

Ebony

EbonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service.

Amendment to my booking was made with ease. No unexpected fees were added.
The trip I purchased is a gift to my parents and is yet to be used.
Thanks to Mikaela for her excellent customer service.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Ebony, Mikaela sounds like she was an absolute star - we look forward to sharing this with her.

Pamela

Pamela New South Wales

Rebooking

Thank you so much to such a wonderful support person that totally understood our need to rebook our escape due to my husbands illness... a 5 week stint in hospital.
I appreciate the extra mile that Mikaela went to in assisting us!
Pam

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Pam, thank you for the wonderful review. It is so great reading such wonderful feedback

S.Johnson

S.JohnsonAU

Great Company and Staff to deal with !

Booked a Darwin trip some 8 months ago. Everything was organised by Luxury Escapes, I received an email to make contact they informed me that my flights had changed, they rearranged all necessary documents.
Wow ! All I needed to do was to confirm.
Finally an organisation that follows thru
GREAT COMPANY Fantastic Customer Service

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, thank you for leaving such a great review! We want our members to have the best experience and it makes us very happy knowing this was the case for you.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

I booked and due to covid and family death needed to change my booking. Mikaela was so helpful and kind - I have booked a few holidays on LE and never been disappointed. I now have new holiday to look forward to.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Jan, we are pleased to hear Mikaela was very helpful with your booking request. We hope you'll have a lovely escape when the time comes.

Last minute changes

Extremely helpful with changing my booking at the last minute. Efficient manner on the phone and followed up by email. All done within an hour. A refreshing experience. Much appreciated!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Mark, thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear your experience has been positive overall.

Jim

JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy holidays

We have used Luxury Escapes a few times and have found them reliable and good value for money. They have helped when there has been a problem with our booking of an air flight and rectified it with the airline company. We are happy to keep looking for good bargains with Luxury Escapes.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a lovely review and feedback for Luxury Escapes - we look forward to sharing this with our team. Thanks Jim!

Cara

Cara Perth, WA

Great customer service

Have always had a great experience using luxury escapes. Covid has made things more difficult, but Brettney was fabulous with helping to sort out our plans! Great customer service, always quick to get ahold of on the phone too! Would highly recommend!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Cara, thank you for taking the time to leave us with a shining review - Brettney is an absolute gem and we are happy to hear she was a great help

ReDMaN_82

Great packages but poor customer service and no refunds during natural disaster.

Booked in October last year for a package to Byron Bay. Was confirmed to travel during the mid north coast floods. Roads were closed and we were advised as a state, by government to only travel as necessary. Freeways were flooded and closed, yet Luxury Escapes still refuse to give me a credit for the travel.

Still awaiting an email [Name Removed] you promised me was coming from management.

Have booked with them 5 times prior but wont be rebooking anything in future if they wont do the right thing. Read the reviews, they are rubbish to deal with.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi There, we are very sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience. Could you please advise your booking number or case reference number so we can investigate this for you asap. Kind Regards, LE

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you Matt, we can see your details now and will look into this case for you asap. We will reach out now and continue to email there with updates. Thank you, LE

Clare W

Clare W Darling Downs, QLD

Unbelievable customer service

This week, at the last minute due to illness, my longed for family holiday needed to be rescheduled. I thought I would be out of pocket a considerable amount. I ended up phoning Luxury Escapes and got the most amazing person LOZ, this staff member went above and beyond. Unbelievable. I was crying happy. Thanks Luxury Escapes.

Mrs Mac

Mrs MacSydney, NSW

Best Flight coordinator ever - ALEX

LE is an amazing travel organisation and never cease to amaze me with their continual excellent customer service ,In particular flights services. Organising flights during Covid times is not easy and requires a lot of trust . ALEX from LE flights is professional , caring and responsive to your needs , he serves customers in a delightful manner and does all that he states he will to give you the best experience ever. We are so pleased that we discovered LE years ago , they have never disappointed us - providing wonderful holiday opportunities. The flights section is the BEST

Booking TypeFlights
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a wonderful review to read - thank you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback. Alex will be thrilled to hear the amazing comments

Alisa

AlisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clare was efficient and professional

Excellent communication and prompt follow up with attending to my booking adjustment.
Clare was easy to talk to and very polite , made the process stress free . Reassurance was given that Clare would immediately follow up with cancelling my booking and get back to me , which was true to her word. Greatly appreciated how efficient she was .

Woohoo, Clare is an absolute superstar. Thank you for sharing

Fiji holiday

Fiji holidayHobart, TAS

The Fiji Treasure Island booking was for March 2020 but, of course, had to be cancelled due to Covid. It was delayed for a year but again had to be cancelled. Treasure Island then suggested that I got in touch with Luxury Escapes to find out the options which seemed to be another year's delay or cancellation and refund. I got in touch with LE and Clare replied and said that she would consult with Treasure Island and let me know what was the outcome. The outcome was a full refund which has not yet reach my bank but is expected to do so in the near future. Under the circumstances this is an excellent outcome and we are very happy with it.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

We are very happy to hear that you have had a positive experience - thank you for taking the time to leave a review

Amazing customer service

I needed to cancel part of an upcoming booking and it took no time at all. Clare answered my call, was super friendly and followed up immediately once the tour provider had responded. I had my refund in under 24hrs! Absolutely fantastic. Thanks so much Clare!

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so glad to hear that Clare was a wonderful help

Hee

Heeasked

I booked a Fiji package (around $2.4K) which was unable to go ahead due to COVID.
At the time I was given a credit by Luxury Escapes.
No other option was offered.
Some weeks ago I rang and requested the refunding of my money given that Luxury Escapes have been unable to
provide the product that I paid for .... and are unlikely to be able to do so in the foreseeable future.
The telephone consultant initially gave a standard response implying that I was only eligible for a credit but eventually gave an undertaking to “escalate” my request for a refund.
I have heard nothing since.
Any advice on my rights would be appreciated.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Hee, sorry to hear you are still waiting on a response, are you able to provide us with a booking number or a case reference and we will look into this for you. Kind Regards, LE

Michele

Micheleasked

Hi
Very disappointed wanted to book escape for ourselves and as a present for friends had a couple of questions but made it clear wanted particular nights that at time of call were available followed up 02106980 on this receipt number was told some one would get back to me next day , so checked deal today no availability so very disappointed could someone please follow up
Felt brushed off when I followed up
Michele
[Contact Details Removed]

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Michele, we have followed up with our support team and someone will touch base via your case: 02106980

Tara H.

Tara H.asked

Hi there. We booked a package to Fiji. At first we held onto the package and rebooked it twice. It is now expiring at the end of June. After back and forth on emails and a rather uncomfortable conversation by phone, we were given a 50% refund and 50% credit. Given the package is expiring it seems unfair we cannot receive the full funds back? The trip was for our honeymoon and was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip. Now we are heavily out of pocket needing to find a domestic option close by, and feel like we have been strong armed into a huge credit we have no need of. Can you please help? My booking number is GW06GF and it is booked under Tara Hawley.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tara, thank you for reaching out. We will look into this for you and reach out via email. Kind Regards, LE

Kannu
Kannu

There ans will be we are awaiting update. Guess what they have not even paid the hotel but they are holding on to your funds & won’t release them. I am still waiting for my flights refund & it has been 12 months & they don’t even care to update me and after sending mulitiple emails & even writing on there Insta I get a reply back we are awaiting & thats after 12 months. Hello luxury escapes I am still waiting for my refund that I paid you?? Instead of refunding my money & them dealing with the third party they like to take the clients through all of this trauma & still not give refund or communicate.

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives